Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much (2542 Views)

I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much by mumumugu(m): 9:40am On May 03, 2018
SEZ WITH MY Partner is low. outside of her, I have great sex but with her I don't. it didn't start like this .she had complained to me .

the problem is my too much love for her. we have good relationship but not good sex. the more I care for someone, the less I list over her.

during sex, her moans sounds like one who is in pain . like I am hurting her. which makes my joystick go flat.

whenever I patronise prostitutes or have a fling with one I don't have feelings for, I have great sex .

am I alone,?/how can it stop?
Re: Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much by forreelinc(m): 9:43am On May 03, 2018
mumumugu:
how can it stop?

ask your daddy
Re: Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much by whitebeard(m): 9:46am On May 03, 2018
Mumu
Re: Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much by Baasebaa0570(m): 9:46am On May 03, 2018
just get high on a deine diet #streetway
Re: Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much by Shedrack777: 10:19am On May 03, 2018
one of your ex had jazzed your joystick not to perform good on anyone apart from ashawo. go get cured guy or better still marry an ashawo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much by sehin79(m): 10:25am On May 03, 2018
you need help seek professional help oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much by FuckFuckBoy(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2018
Your monicker says it all lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much by AS7(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2018
Mumu, dey pity ur gf, if I help u handle am, u go give me accolades shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much by Deji63: 12:16pm On May 03, 2018
Stvpidity at its peak. You are stvck on the ladies of the night and can't appreciate a decent woman. You have a psychological disorder. See a psychologist, shrinker, psychiatrist or better still rush to church for complete deliverance so that the devil may set.you free and allow you live a normal life. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 03, 2018
mumumugu:
SEZ WITH MY Partner is low. outside of her, I have great sex but with her I don't. it didn't start like this .she had complained to me .

the problem is my too much love for her. we have good relationship but not good sex. the more I care for someone, the less I list over her.

during sex, her moans sounds like one who is in pain . like I am hurting her. which makes my joystick go flat.

whenever I patronise prostitutes or have a fling with one I don't have feelings for, I have great sex .

am I alone,?/how can it stop?
you are alone on this
Re: Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much by mumumugu(m): 9:11pm On May 03, 2018
whitebeard:
Mumu
what has my name got to do with this
Re: Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much by mumumugu(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2018
forreelinc:

ask your daddy
huh
Re: Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much by Olifiz(m): 8:47pm On May 05, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
you are alone on this

Savagery
Re: Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 05, 2018
OK
Re: Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much by mumumugu(m): 8:25pm On May 13, 2018
lslastica

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Goes Back To Her Na*ke Stripper Roots (photos) / Top 10 Richest Actors In Nigeria And Net Worth / Event Decorator In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.