Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) (26332 Views)

"He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) by pweetybhy(f): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nice write up.... what happened btw u $ Tope is love and not lust..
Re: Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) by Southyqueen(f): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
this story is so touching im actually in tears.... hmm how i wish there waz a movie
Re: Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) by funkylization: 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
Am actually sobbing
Re: Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) by fritiyo: 12:09am On Aug 25, 2015
Popflair:
Her driver then took us to Tope’s apartment.
I knocked and Tope opened the door and
said. “Sweety, I was just …….”
My mom said. “Who is your sweety?”
Tope was scared to her teeth and she said.
“Sorry mummy, I didn’t see..”
My Mom said. “Don’t call me mummy. You
mother disowned you because of your
treachery.”
We all stepped into the apartment. My mom
then said. “Do you know who I am?”
Tope said. “No ma”
My mom sad. “I am a Judge in Lagos. I can
make life very complicated for you if yo try to
destroy what I have spent almost all the
years of me life to build.”
Next thing Junior walked into the sitting
room and cried out. “mummy, mummy…” He
stood still as he saw the crowed.
My mom saw him and said. “Oh my God,
Thomas!!” As she held my hand tight.
There was silence for a minute. Then my
mom said. “The deed has been done, but if
you truly love my son you will have to let him
go. I was very angry but now I don’t have to
show it because of him. He is innocent and
does not have to suffer from your
recklessness. I will make arrangements for
you 2 to relocate to the UK. That is were you
will spend the rest of your lives. You will have
to get your educational documents and
necessary documents for that effect.
Tomorrow, you will leave for Abuja and you
both will stay there till your visas are ready.”
Tope was just sobbing and didn’t utter a
word. My mom then said. “My personal
assistant will come tomorrow morning to
facilitate the arrangements. This is the best I
can do not for you, but for him. Thomas, you
have 2 minutes, I will be waiting in the car.”
She left for the car and I stood there looking
at Tope. I then said. “I fought for us Tope
and now see what it has led? I don’t think I
will ever see you again. Good bye Tope.” I
then looked at Junior, I carried him one last
time, kissed his cheek and blessed him. I
dropped him down and headed to the car.
We got home and no word was uttered
between my mom and I. The following
morning I went to work and resumed my my
life the way it was before I went to see Tope
at Kogi. I knew I would learn to love Ella but I
can’t love her the way I loved Tope. But I
later came to understand that what
transpired between Tope and I was lust, lust
was the basis of our friendship and what
reshaped our destinies. Love builds but lust
destroys.
Tope lives happily in London, she got
enrolled in the university and she’s almost
done. Junior is almost done with his primary
education, he loves football and likes to play
drums. Ella and I are happily married and we
have a daughter, she’s 2 years and she looks
a whole lot like my mom. Tope and I still
communicate once in a while. She still vows
to wait for me no matter how long it takes. I
know what happened was a mistake and it
still remains a secret but for how long?
THE END….

Touching story i must say. what i like most abt the whole story is the neatness of tope in keeping ur house clean. I like ladies who are neatness freaks
Re: Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) by Kenett(m): 12:38am On Aug 25, 2015
Wow lovely lovely story.
Re: Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) by vikmeek: 3:27am On Aug 25, 2015
Stayed awake to read thru dis mind blowing story. This is a typical Nollywood story. @Op u can as well sell it to these movie directors so dat d message can get to a wider audience. Thank you for making my night. I learnt alot.
Re: Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) by adelacuna(m): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nice story tho but it was lifted from www.browngarri.com visit the site for more of that
Re: Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) by Popflair(m): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
Abayor7:

U didn't even read the story from the begining, he told us it wasn't his story but would like us to learn from it.
I wonder ooo but anyway tanks bro...u got my bak!

1 Like

Re: Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) by kclein(m): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Brotherly,VERY NICE ONE..U r too talented that ur seasonal movies wil give u cash that wil be enuff for ur grandchildren.
Re: Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) by Popflair(m): 10:47am On Aug 26, 2015
kclein:
Brotherly,VERY NICE ONE..U r too talented that ur seasonal movies wil give u cash that wil be enuff for ur grandchildren.
lol, tnks 4 the support
Re: Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) by Adegokedamisky(f): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wow d stowi was fabulous bt I wish thomas ended up wit tope
Re: Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) by Popflair(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
ndcide:
Bullsshit. All of it. Absolutely all
y don't u write urs...quit daydreaming kid
Re: Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) by bammo: 8:55am On Jun 04, 2016
it's a good story and I enjoyed it. but u still need to improve on your writing skills.
Re: Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) by bestme: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hello, nairalanders in the house, pls I need your sincere advice in this matter. I have known this lady I really want to marry for over 2 years now. Though our friendship have been a casual one. The issue is she told me she is a graduate and then i visited her house over 2 years back I met her mom and she asked me where I came from- my tribe and if I am a graduate and told her my tribe and yes I am graduate. She said she wants her daughter to marry a graduate because she has done her best to train her school.It was of recent we started a serious marriage relationship and I told my pastor and we both met with pastor already. Is now she told me that she is did not graduate that she was unable to pay school fees, though she went up to 500level and did I.T but her parents only paid 100 and 200 level school fees. She said she has no result/certificate. I told her am honestly disappointed for hiding this from me ever since and she said is because I have not really made my intentions know to her. One of the reason I like her was been a graduate and I have not dreamt of marrying a non graduate. Pls your sincere advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? / Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) / South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.