Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Kini Big Deal FTC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kini Big Deal FTC (668 Views)

The Road To Her Kini Was Busy / What Is The Big Deal Friendzoning A Guy? / A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kini Big Deal FTC by jonaifame22(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
This FTC issue's gat me cracking,is it dat the number of persons wth the highest number of FTC per month gets a cash reward or what?if it is so,I'd love to hustle seriously to be FTC on every thread, some who are fast enough to be FTC on a thread even go as far as broadcasting their success in denying some potential FTC persons like ladyF and introvert the FTC space they occupy,to me being FTC on more than four threads consecutively is the height of joblessness,I may be wrong but I stand to be corrected!
Re: Kini Big Deal FTC by Mbkite(m): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
THREAD CLOSED
Re: Kini Big Deal FTC by afolwalex20(m): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
Who b ds 1 undecided
Re: Kini Big Deal FTC by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
I noticed you improved undecided
Please don't start this madness again cry
Re: Kini Big Deal FTC by jonaifame22(m): 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mbkite:
THREAD CLOSED
lol.
Re: Kini Big Deal FTC by ifeoluwasegun(m): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
...typing
Re: Kini Big Deal FTC by jonaifame22(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
ifeoluwasegun:
...typing
aiit!
Re: Kini Big Deal FTC by shaiba(f): 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
And as usual, we shall comment on this and it will go to front page. cheesy grin
Re: Kini Big Deal FTC by jonaifame22(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
shaiba:
And as usual, we shall comment on this and it will go to front page. cheesy grin
yelz na!
Re: Kini Big Deal FTC by lekjons(m): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
well, i think it makes u popular, i've been on NL since mid 2013 and no one knows me.. ladyF, INTROVERT and some others are not upto 1yr on NL yet they're popular!.. so that'z it.
Re: Kini Big Deal FTC by jonaifame22(m): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
lekjons:
well, i think it makes u popular, i've been on NL since mid 2013 and no one knows me.. ladyF, INTROVERT and some others are not upto 1yr on NL yet they're popular!.. so that'z it.
oh, I see!
Re: Kini Big Deal FTC by funlord(m): 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
grin

It is only _idiots, morons or dullards that bother and attach any importance to first to comment status! That's why when they post they never make any sense and are endlessly ridiculed for their daftness by other contributors!
Re: Kini Big Deal FTC by jonaifame22(m): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
funlord:
grin

It is only _idiots, morons or dullards that bother and attach any importance to first to comment status! That's why when they post they never make any sense and are endlessly ridiculed for their daftness by other contributors!
u're very correct most of them have nothing to type other,blah blah blah, I'm FTC for 2 consecutive days,and I'$ like how does dis treat the issue for which the thread was opened
Re: Kini Big Deal FTC by jonaifame22(m): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
funlord:
grin

u're very correct most of them have nothing to type other,blah blah blah, I'm FTC for 2 consecutive days,and I'm like how does dis treat the issue for which the thread was opened

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Pray To God After A Moment With Ya Partner? / Foolball And Sex: How They Relate / A Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend’s Wife During Illicit S.ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.