Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) (44563 Views)

Okezie Ikpezie And Setraco On Faulks Rd..demolishing Illegal Structures / Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" / Okorocha Demolishes Illegal Structures/Brothel In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Firefire(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kswiss001:

You are just being sentimental in your post. I guess your house or any of your properties have not been demolished before. Or maybe you dont even own one. I dont blame you because you dont know what it takes to own a property you laboured for. This act of Fayose is not common among Governors in Nigeria. I recall when Aregbesola demolished houses, shops, schools, churches in Osun State, he neither compensate nor relocate the shop owners. I recall how many people died, became paralysed due to this wicked act. Most people lost all their source of income and have not recovered till date. The most painful part is that he didnt even build anything in the places he demolished till date. Honestly people should commend Fayose rather than condem him for this singly act. Truely he has the interest of the masses in his heart.

Thank you.

Some yeye foool will come and be celebrating the APC criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
[s]
Happiness87:
why are you running from the first challenge loser,

and why is fashola your escape goat
[/s]

Olodo, you brought Fashola into the discussion since you clowns can not get him out of your chest instead of focusing on your worthless and unproductive village isi ewu bele governors...

1 single completed project by your village leaders you can not show us... see how worthless you and your leaders are.. grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
titosantana:
Fayose is a good man, the only but he has is his leakage mouth.

I will thereby urge El-Rufai and co to come learn good gesture from him.

And you wonder why Nigerians Don't take you villagers seriously.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Happiness87(f): 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
Vello:

What's your academic status woman. It's academic dullness to criticize a standpoint or thesis without providing an antithesis. That's if you're learned enough to comprehend me.
Your question has no answer till you prove my point baseless as you claimed.

what is the illegality behind compensation.

you are asking government to relocate them, as if they were an organized market and store owners.

those guys are roadside stall owner, not even the land is theirs.

Government does not owe them such jesture, Fayose in his magnanimity is compensating them so that they can get better stores to rent.

period.

don't come here with your methodology, teach that to APC governors

1 Like

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Happiness87(f): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Olodo, you brought Fashola into the discussion since you clowns can not get him out of your chest instead of focusing on your worthless and unproductive village isi ewu bele governors...

1 single completed project by your village leaders you can not show us... see how worthless you and your leaders are.. grin

if you know my state you will keep shut.

bastard, product of prostitution, evading the challenge, i gave him and hiding behind fashola

1 Like

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by perryy(m): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

And who is this village bingo without dog leash ? grin
You of course. You don't know more than village. Because you ran away from your remote village in Ogun state to be living with 10 friends in a room apartment doesn't make you a town man. How many times have you ever really enjoy city life? You obviously do not have what it takes to enjoy Lagos. We enjoy Lagos, we rule Lagos . Lagos has nothing to do with being a yoruba, Calabar, Edo or Ibo, if you don't have money, you are a slave in Lagos ; if you like be an Awori man or an Edo man who even named the island Eko. Please, if you wanna sell your house, I will buy though

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
if you know my state you will keep shut.

bastard, product of prostitution, evading the challenge, i gave him and hiding behind fashola

You did not ask me any question so stop lying. You are basically dodging and can not show us 1 single thing your village governor built.. What a lying scumbag.. grin

Btw, the highlighted are the dogs and maggots that conceived you grin
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
Jibril659:
eye service.

if to say dem dry do eye service since1960. nigeria for don better
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
[s]
perryy:
You of course. You don't know more than village. Because you ran away from your remote village in Ogun state to be living with 10 friends in a room apartment doesn't make you a town man. How many times have you ever really enjoy city life? You obviously do not have what it takes to enjoy Lagos. We enjoy Lagos, we rule Lagos . Lagos has nothing to do with being a yoruba, Calabar, Edo or Ibo, if you don't have money, you are a slave in Lagos ; if you like be an Awori man or an Edo man who even named the island Eko. Please, if you wanna sell your house, I will buy though
[/s]

And who be this rambling mad village bingo with no rope for neck... grin
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
UP Fayose. The new Ibo leader and future village biafra president... grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by perryy(m): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

And who be this rambling mad village bingo with no rope for neck... grin

You now. Is that the only thing you know how to ask?

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
perryy:
You now. Is that the only thing you know how to ask?

And who be this rambling mad village bingo with no rope for neck.. grin
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Happiness87(f): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:

You did not ask me any question so stop lying. You are basically dodging and can not show us 1 single thing your village governor built.. What a lying scumbag.. grin

Btw, the highlighted are the dogs and maggots that conceived you grin
a typical APC MENTALITY

when they are confused, they twist stories and start blame game

see evidence of the question i asked below which you duly quoted.

fool, I'll pass, because you are same with liar mohammed

1 Like

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:

It's just one egotistic man running a roadside comedy and one man show...

just like bubu.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
[s]
Happiness87:
a typical APC MENTALITY

when they are confused, they twist stories and start blame game

see evidence of the question i asked below which you duly quoted.

fool, I'll pass, because you are same with liar mohammed
[/s]

This village clown can not show us anything his village governors did after 16 years of PDP existence, but he want's to show us contracts awarded in since may...

How rretarded and mentally warped can you silly villagers be..? grin

What have your village governors built since 1999?. Nothing. Nada... grin

lmao @ since May 29. What a dumbo grin
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Vello(m): 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:

you are asking government to relocate them, as if they were an organized market and store owners.

Government does not owe them such jesture, Fayose in his magnanimity is compensating them so that they can get better stores to rent.

period.

The OP said he paid illegal shop owners. You said govt does not owe them such gesture. Just listen to yourself! Nada!!! They/we deserve more! What miserable mentality would make you see it as "in his magnanimity"? Magnanimity my foot!!! Please no insult intended. What on earth should stop a governor from creating an enabling basis for economic growth by building market for these people and relocating them their with a little financial assistance like this instead of 50k for some selected few who might even be party agents for all I care only to display this toutish misgoverning style to the world to mock. For yourself, how much is 50k worth for you?
As regards teaching APC governors as you said, I'm somewhat apolitical but I believe anything from PDP would be worth giving a chance. Should someone give you 'agbo' for 16 years without result, wouldn't you be wise to change approach?
I'm not against his giving but the motive behind the giving which for all I care is mere publicity stunts.
Micheal Jackson of blessed memory "All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us".
Nigeria is too rich for Nigerians to be poor.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Benzzle: 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mogidi:
One of the many reasons people see Fayose as hero.

Fayose: future President in the making.
future Wetin? Pls just close your dirty mouth... when we still have Donald duke, Obiano and El rufai in this country

Foolish bastard
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

[s]You were supposed to show us 1 single thing your village governors build since independence.

You losers can not come up with anything and this is why you clowns don't talk about your useless village leaders and instead cry and wail about other people.

Imagine... You can not come up with even 1 dog cage your governor built...

What a loser... grin[/s]
AnalEnthusiast:

He is wasting his time doing this instead of buying chips with 10 policemen surrounding him under the watchful eyes of 20 paid cameramen
grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Happiness87(f): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
Vello:

The OP said he paid illegal shop owners. You said govt does not owe them such gesture. Just listen to yourself! Nada!!! They/we deserve more! What miserable mentality would make you see it as "in his magnanimity"? Magnanimity my foot!!! Please no insult intended. What on earth should stop a governor from creating an enabling basis for economic growth by building market for these people and relocating them their with a little financial assistance like this instead of 50k for some selected few who might even be party agents for all I care only to display this toutish misgoverning style to the world to mock. For yourself, how much is 50k worth for you?
As regards teaching APC governors as you said, I'm somewhat apolitical but I believe anything from PDP would be worth giving a chance. Should someone give you 'agbo' for 16 years without result, wouldn't you be wise to change approach?
I'm not against his giving but the motive behind the giving which for all I care is mere publicity stunts.
Micheal Jackson of blessed memory "All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us".
Nigeria is too rich for Nigerians to be poor.
i maintain my stand, the place they were using was not a market.

for your information, a market is under construction, make use of Google.

it will be hypocritical, so Say that Nigeria is still the way it was 1998, don't you think so

1 Like

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:

period.

Dishing out taxpayers to law breakers and owners of illegal structures.. grin

This is excellent governance or encouraging illegalitygrin

You villagers what they call upside down people.. grin

What about the law abiding shop owner down the street? Were they given money too for abiding by the law? grin

I really should be laughing because this is very very sad.... grin
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Alfranco(m): 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:

It's just one egotistic man running a roadside comedy and one man show...

.....Just as the country need ministers?
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
If you want to get paid and make fast money in Ekiti, break the law and put up illegal structure and governor baba aladiye will pay you on the spot... grin
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
Looks like aresa has finally lost his Alausa cameraman job. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by olaafirst: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
Na joker
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by OnyiMba: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
That is very good.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
[s]
Truckpusher:
Looks like aresa has finally lost his Alausa cameraman job.
[/s]

DrugPUsher

How market? They need your DrugPushing service in indonesia abeg.. grin
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:
If you want to get paid and make fast money in Ekiti, break the law and put up illegal structure and governor baba aladiye will pay you on the spot... grin
Oboy, how far nau? Dem dun sack you from your Government house cameraman job? grin grin cheesy

I wan open studio and your expertise would be needed but no more propaganda sha! tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
i maintain my stand, the place they were using was not a market.
for your information, a market is under construction, make use of Google.
it will be hypocritical, so Say that Nigeria is still the way it was 1998, don't you think so

But they still get paid for illegality by the taxpayers anyways.. grin

Only villagers I swear.... grin
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
[s]
Truckpusher:
Oboy, how far nau? Dem dun sack you from your Government house cameraman job?

I wan open studio and your expertise would be needed but no more propaganda sha! :
[/s]

DrugPUsher

How market? They need your DrugPushing service in indonesia abeg.. grin
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by tayolove12(m): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
I love this man he a good father to ekiti state
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Happiness87(f): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:

But they still get paid for illegality by the taxpayers anyways.. grin

Only villagers I swear.... grin

keep evading my challenge.

they are not paid for illegality.

its simply a kind gesture to help them get a better place.

that is what we mean, when we say, democracy of govt, of, by and for the people
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Kswiss001(m): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
samueld0:

May God grant u more wisdom
My church was in Rasco area before (newly completed) build with almost #2m was demolished without any compesation till date. The worst part of it is that Aregebe has not done any meaniful thing with the land till date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos / Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. / Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.