Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) (44584 Views)

Okezie Ikpezie And Setraco On Faulks Rd..demolishing Illegal Structures / Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" / Okorocha Demolishes Illegal Structures/Brothel In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
Out spoken Governor Fayose of Ekiti and puller Governor Wike of the Rivers please keep on working for your people and teach so called apc teams how to transformed a state without grudges and political selfish ambition***
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
To all the village Fayose disciples, don't you have anything to show and be proud of in Your own SE villages ni?

Very soon it's going to be Ekiti is NO MAN'S LAND... grin

These are the weirdest people on the surface of the earth I swear... grin grin
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by tinsel: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
samueld0:

May God grant u more wisdom
My church was in Rasco area before (newly completed) build with almost #2m was demolished without any compesation till date. The worst part of it is that Aregebe has not done any meaniful thing with the land till date
You are getting it wrong. We are not saying Fayose should not pay compensation, but there are better ways of doing it.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:

Osun Compensates 1,585 People For Demolition

http://www.channelstv.com/2013/01/02/osun-compensates-1585-people-for-demolition/

Keep quiet and stop lying....
You see, that's the only problem I have with apc governors in the sw. Too much propaganda. They have a very strong propaganda machinery. Amosun lied to the press about compensation being paid but up till date, the victims have not received nada. 3 years and counting! some of the victims have died due to hbp and other panic related sicknesses.

People outside ekiti state can shout and scream about how much they hate fayose but you can't take away the fact that ekiti indigenes living in ekiti state love him.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Vello(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kswiss001:

You are just being sentimental in your post. I guess your house or any of your properties have not been demolished before. Or maybe you dont even own one. I dont blame you because you dont know what it takes to own a property you laboured for. This act of Fayose is not common among Governors in Nigeria. I recall when Aregbesola demolished houses, shops, schools, churches in Osun State, he neither compensate nor relocate the shop owners. I recall how many people died, became paralysed due to this wicked act. Most people lost all their source of income and have not recovered till date. The most painful part is that he didnt even build anything in the places he demolished till date. Honestly people should commend Fayose rather than condem him for this singly act. Truely he has the interest of the masses in his heart.
Did you read the part I said he ought to relocate and empower? Who then is sentimental? I again ask which State you these political illiterates are from? When would you people ask from the monsters you elected for your true rights in development rather than building infrastructures and amenities in your bellies in the name of stomach infrastructure.
Stop being deceived. Remember I had no shoes!
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by splashbaby(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
Busy body... This man no get work... He's finding the job extremely easy... Shows he's really busy doing nothing.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Ayatullah(m): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mogidi:
One of the many reasons people see Fayose as hero.

Fayose: future President in the making.

Fayose is indeed set to be president in your compound.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by AreaFada2: 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mogidi:

Such a grass-root man unlike tundefashola.com that would bulldoze shops without compensation or alternative.
Whatever his flaws, in a country of heartless politicians that despise the poor (go and die governor comes to mind), it's quite refreshing to see the human face of politics.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Facosco(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
Activa:

Why didn't they credit the accounts of all the beneficiaries?

Isn't this better for audit trail and accountability?

But no, they want to use everything for politics.
if he credit their account wouldn't the opposition deny the compensation this is a clear evidence for people to see and know that the man has the love of his people at heart

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Vello(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

Remind me of the compensation paid when Fashola did same thing in Lagos.
Are you a Lagosian? Nope! Rather, a Biafran telling Lagosian about Lagos. Nonsense!
Ask google my friend.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
Facosco:
if he credit their account wouldn't the opposition deny the compensation this is a clear evidence for people to see and know that the man has the love of his people at heart
exactly!
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
[s]
saxywale:

You see, that's the only problem I have with aoc governors in the sw. Too much propaganda. They have a very strong propaganda machinery. Amosun lied to the press about compensation being paid but up till date, the victims have not received nada. 3 years and counting! some of the victims have died due to hbp and other panic related sicknesses.
[/s]

Keep quiet you troll. The person I quoted lied about Aregbeshola in Osun state and I proved him wrong with facts.

Ogun pays over N300million compensation to land owners

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/188406-ogun-pays-over-n300million-compensation-to-land-owners.html

^^^^^^ Now, you are free to shut up with your own idiotic and unintelligent lies too..

Silly villagers.... grin
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Keep quiet you troll. The person I quoted lied about Aregbeshola in Osun state and I proved him wrong with facts.

Ogun pays over N300million compensation to land owners

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/188406-ogun-pays-over-n300million-compensation-to-land-owners.html

^^^^^^ Now, you are free to shut up with your own idiotic and unintelligent lies too..

Silly villagers.... grin
oponu ni e, omo iron ki ron. son of a thousand fathers. Do I look like a villager to you. keep posting news paper links, it means zilch. Same bulls**t propaganda your boss keeps giving the public. Its obvious you have no job aside posting sw apc governor's nonsense on nairaland. You lost ekiti to pdp already, osun is next!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Happiness87(f): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
Activa:

Well I take it that you've turned this to comedy.

Why is he also not serving them by sweeping their streets?

Some people are paid to do what Fayose did. Fact!
hahaha, my guy is free, and is making judicious use of his time, minding his business
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
[s]
saxywale:

oponu ni e, omo iron ki ron. son of a thousand fathers. Do I look like a villager to you. keep posting news paper links, it means zilch. Same bulls**t propaganda your boss keeps giving the public. You lost ekiti to pdp already, osun is next!
[/s]

Kill yourself with your denials, ignorance and delusions, I don't care, I'm just here to trash your lies with documented facts. I'm what they call village lies buster. grin grin

Now get lost and go look for some more lies for me to trash you loser... grin grin
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by ohenhen1: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
Encouraging people to break the law. How can you pay compensation before destroying illegal structures?

undecided
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Kill yourself with your denials, ignorance and delusions, I don't care, I'm just here to trash your lies with documented facts. I'm what they call village lies buster. grin grin

Now get lost and go look for some more lies for me to trash you loser... grin grin
village lies buster indeed. You have no job aside pasting rubbish on nairaland.
It's obvious you are one of those being paid and fed peanuts by tinubu to spread rubbish all over the internet, and I don't blame you. Poverty na bad thing grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Happiness87(f): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Post 1 single picture of anything your village governor did in the last 16 years and I'll post 20 from Fashola..

1 for 20 sounds like a good deal., but I'm sure you wont post anything because your worthless village leaders are yet to build 1 single classroom since independence... grin
APC USING FASHOLA TO BOAST SINCE 1960, HAHA

I'LL FORGIVE YOUR INSULTS AND TAKE IT AS YOUR SURRENDER, SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PROVE SHOWING, THAT APC GOVERNORS ARE DELIVERY ON THE MANDATE THAT THEY WERE VOTED FOR

1 Like

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
bunmioguns:
grin

Tanoids will be happy to see this
at least he is better than your Buhari that only talks and lie without doing anything. Baba go slow
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by hadura29(m): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
POLITICIANS WITH THE "KA FI OWO ABU SHEY ABU LA LEJO" SINCE 12BC

Oni lakaye niyin ma, lakaye yin koni dota...

God bless
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:

I'LL FORGIVE YOUR INSULTS AND TAKE IT AS YOUR SURRENDER, SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PROVE SHOWING, THAT APC GOVERNORS ARE DELIVERY ON THE MANDATE THAT THEY WERE VOTED FOR
Don't mind the idiot, that was how that refrigeration technician in osun state was telling the whole world about osun workers receiving their salaries as at when due. I even fell for his lies as reported by the press until osun workers started coming out to expose his lies.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by xtervaganza(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
saxywale:

abeg, in a country like Nigeria, he needs to show off.
ok oo
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by ibknaanii(m): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
xtervaganza:
He did well but does he have to play it to gallery?

That is what Politics is all abt 2day.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by fredosky111(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
Fayose my role model,kai na u for b our gov for benue..our gov dn borrow 15.5 b since him cum no project,no blue print evn salaries he neva pay up to date,na cars him sabi buy every day
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Aminat508(f): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Aregbesola is busy dancing in eko hotel while osun citizen are dieing Aminat508 must hear this tongue
kinibigdeal d man matter don taya me

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
[s]
saxywale:

village lies buster indeed. You have no job aside pasting rubbish on nairaland.
It's obvious you are one of those being paid and fed peanuts by tinubu to spread rubbish all over the internet, and I don't blame you. Poverty na bad thing grin
[/s]

You lied that Amosun did not pay compensation and I trashed your lies.

Lying is all they teach you villagers in your villages grin

Mongudu lies that Fashola did not pay compensation and I trashed it with facts grin

Another villager lied that Aregbe did not pay compensation and I trashed it with facts grin

Now this useless villager lied that Amosun did not pay compensation and I again trashed it with facts grin

I trashed 3 village lies in a row already.. grin

You are a lair and like they say, liars go to hell grin

Sucks to be you villagers grin

Make yourself useful and bring another lie for me to trash... grin
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by aresa: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
[s]
Happiness87:

[/s]

You were supposed to show us 1 single thing your village governors build since independence.

You losers can not come up with anything and this is why you clowns don't talk about your useless village leaders and instead cry and wail about other people.

Imagine... You can not come up with even 1 dog cage your governor built...

What a loser... grin
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by AnalEnthusiast: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kimoni:
Apparently, Fayose does not have commissioners or workers under him, he runs a one-man army in that state.

Fayose is the one sharing rice and oil, the same man is giving out cheques; this is clearly not governance.

A governor is a long term strategist not a clerical officer. #nuff said
He is wasting his time doing this instead of buying chips with 10 policemen surrounding him under the watchful eyes of 20 paid cameramen

1 Like

Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by unite4real: 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
The last picture shows he is collecting money from the woman. I guess he went to the market to collect shop rents. That money I saw couldn't have been a compensation for demolition. House worth more than 50k na.

Tax collector.
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by Happiness87(f): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

You were supposed to show us 1 single thing your village governors build since independence.

You losers can not come up with anything and this is why you clowns don't talk about your useless village leaders and instead cry and wail about other people.

Imagine... You can not come up with even 1 dog cage your governor built...

What a loser... grin
why are you running from the first challenge loser,

and why is fashola your escape goat
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by titosantana(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
Nice
Re: Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) by titosantana(m): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
Fayose is a good man, the only but he has is his leakage mouth.

I will thereby urge El-Rufai and co to come learn good gesture from him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened / The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) / Jimi Agbaje And Jide Sanwoolu Pictured Together In Church On New Year Day (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.