Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One (49675 Views)

Renewing An International Passport - How Do I Go About It? / UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa / 4 Reasons Why The Nigerian Passport No Longer Commands Respect - Chimmysblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One by Jacko922(m): 4:11am On Mar 11, 2019
Fadelex:
@Holarmide
Good day, your passport that was given back to you has been deactivated on giving you a renewed one. your case will be treated as a lost passport. you'll have to do a police report,
court affidavit to do that. Might take 4-5days in abuja or 5-6weeks at the state command. Your children also needs passport but dont do it unless you intend to use it now. Your wife can renew hers in the state you reside.
@holarmide
Just go to Abuja and you will work out things �
Re: Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One by Fadelex(m): 9:30am On Mar 12, 2019
exclusiveoloori:
Hello, Pls how can I renew my lost and expired intl passport and how much will it cost me
where is your location?
Re: Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One by Ralfoosha: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
andrew444:

My guy captured at ikoyi sometime January and got passport one week later

I captured last week at ikoyi and I am still waiting to get passport

I just pray there is booklet before month ending

Misplaced/lost passport right?
Re: Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One by Ralfoosha: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
exclusiveoloori:
Hello, Pls how can I renew my lost and expired intl passport and how much will it cost me
Where are you? I can give you an immigration man's number to guide you through. Note that they treat lost passport separately from expired/renewal.
PM me your number
Re: Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One by andrew444(m): 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ralfoosha:

Misplaced/lost passport right?

Yes lost passport
Re: Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One by Ralfoosha: 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ralfoosha:

Hi, have you gotten your passport?
Have you done capture & biometric?
Which of the passport office was it?
Co's currently they claim there are no booklets.

My story
I contacted a man I know at the alausa office; said ₦60,000 & 2 months to get a replacement for stolen/missing pali (passport) & that it's never earlier than that but because I needed it urgently, I enquired elsewhere and got a contact at ikoyi office; said ₦60,000 & 2 weeks. So I went for the ikoyi deal.
On the 24th January I did my affidavit at ikoyi & submitted 3 passport photos & ₦60,000 to my contact (though the official fee I saw at the gate was boldly written "₦20,000" but I didn't mind ₦60,000 for "express".
As the 2nd week started I was told to come for capture & biometric so I waited to collect my pali but they told me "oga they will call you"... I've been calling since February & they keep saying booklets have not arrived from Abuja. By the 24th of this month will make it 2 months; which was what my contact at Alausa told me before. So I guess I was lured into committing to the 2 weeks deal.

So I got a call this morning from my immigration contact in Ikoyi, I'll be leaving Abuja for Lagos tomorrow & pick my replaced misplaced passport on Wednesday.
So in this case, it took 1month 3 weeks.
Best regards.
Re: Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One by Ralfoosha: 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
andrew444:

Yes lost passport

Quite surprised
Re: Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One by andrew444(m): 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ralfoosha:

Quite surprised

Collected passport this morning at ikoyi
Re: Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One by Ralfoosha: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
andrew444:

Collected passport this morning at ikoyi
Booklets have indeed arrived. How much did you pay for yours?
Re: Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One by andrew444(m): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ralfoosha:

Booklets have indeed arrived. How much did you pay for yours?

80k through an agent

This is a case of lost passport.
Re: Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One by Ralfoosha: 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
andrew444:

80k through an agent

This is a case of lost passport.

I did my lost passport too for 60k
Thanks
Re: Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One by olaboy001(m): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hello Guys

I recently misplaced my international passport when I relocate to my new place

I am currently in lagos, and I need to get another passport, can anyone here guide me and the rest of the readers on how to go about getting a reissue?

I have an interview on the 3rd of May 2019..

I hope some one can be of assistance to me, for it is urgent.
Re: Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One by EngrKem: 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
My people, like urgently need to rene my int'l passport, I went to alagbo Ikoyi passport office and they said they don't have booklets yet from Abuja and the officer said they don't know when they will get it from Abuja.
Pls my people how can I solve this problem?
I need it urgently
Mine is renew and not a lost passport issue
Aside Ikoyi which other passport office is in lagos?
Re: Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One by Fadelex(m): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2019
olaboy001:
Hello Guys

I recently misplaced my international passport when I relocate to my new place

I am currently in lagos, and I need to get another passport, can anyone here guide me and the rest of the readers on how to go about getting a reissue?

I have an interview on the 3rd of May 2019..

I hope some one can be of assistance to me, for it is urgent.
Abuja is the fastest place for you but no booklet at the moment
Re: Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One by olaboy001(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2019
Fadelex:

Abuja is the fastest place for you but no booklet at the moment

Even at Abuja?
Re: Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One by Fadelex(m): 9:11am On Apr 09, 2019
olaboy001:

Even at Abuja?
yeah.. but once booklet arrives it will be produced faster than any other places. all application for lost case get their approval in abuja
Re: Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One by olaboy001(m): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2019
Fadelex:

yeah.. but once booklet arrives it will be produced faster than any other places. all application for lost case get their approval in abuja

Which means there is no hope of getting it for now?
Re: Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One by Olupapparazy1(m): 1:08am On Apr 18, 2019
M so happy I got my passport in less Dan 3 weeks. A lost case!! 2 weeks 3days in Abeokuta.
Re: Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One by olaboy001(m): 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
Olupapparazy1:
M so happy I got my passport in less Dan 3 weeks. A lost case!! 2 weeks 3days in Abeokuta.

With the same old passport number or just only the new passport number?
Re: Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One by Saemyhal(m): 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Olupapparazy1:
can you help me with the process or better still do you have a contact at the office?
Re: Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One by Kellyd2: 6:31am On Mar 02, 2021
[quote author=Andyc007
Re: Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One by Kellyd2: 7:34am On Mar 02, 2021
andrew444:

My guy captured at ikoyi sometime January and got passport one week later

I captured last week at ikoyi and I am still waiting to get passport

I just pray there is booklet before month ending
please were you able to get your passport without showing the old one?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Task Force Auctions Impounded Car For ₦400,000 As Owner Cries / Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ / Suez Canal: 'Beached Whale' Ship Gets Stuck. Dislodging Could Take Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.