Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World (7637 Views)

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Were Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World. / The Top 10 Most Unfaithful Countries In The World 2016/2017 / Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by ronald4lif(m): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha, naija men can never be more faithful than naija women. Thats a fact.

Any evidence or refutal to give credence to your claims or counter the one provided on this survey, sir?
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by AfroKnight: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mznaett:

That we know already undecided
So don't blame "us" we're only trying to follow your footstep na lol grin

50:50 no comlain at all

Which footstep? I said we naija men only have sex in pure faithful circumstances e.g marriage. We don't play away match like you people. We are good like that. cool grin

Ladies make una repent.
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Captainswag225(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Any evidence or refutal to give credence to your claims or counter the one provided on this survey, sir?

am coming. Jux gimme a few mins
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by somadinho10: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
KashyBaby:
i wanted to learn and wats wrong with tat Pidgin is like another language tat is not spoken internationally,u feel me? cool
lol actualy pidgin was a portuguese invention
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by pbs4real(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mznaett:

And men and sex be like bread and butter bah?tongue
naija men have been betrayed many a times by naija women. . . . U ain't excluded either.tongue
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Mznaett: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
Edipee:
comot here, I no wan mek dem spoil U.

Na true koko
#Runz out of thread wink
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Mznaett: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
pbs4real:
naija men have been betrayed many a times by naija women. . . . U ain't excluded either.tongue

My brother you're a joker aswear grin
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Youngpo413: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
xkris11:
Nigerian girls will never admit it..these days it seems normal to them
That's why I don't have regards for any of them,they are b!tches.
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Youngpo413: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
softapples:
well im nt suprise, taking a look at nairaland 4 exmaple, almost ninety nine percent of d ladies here are unfaithful,cheat and shoro niyens to their partners in reality, so they will cm to nairaland to execute their cheating abilities.
lol very true
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Mznaett: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
AfroKnight:

Which footstep? I said we naija men only have sex in pure faithful circumstances e.g marriage. We don't play away match like you people. We are good like that. cool grin

Ladies make una repent.

You're funny aswear grin

see d way u dey use style dey tell us wetin una dey do us wink

Make una repent o abeg tongue
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
wristbangle:

Heya. It is well bro.
YES BROS
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
softapples:
well im nt suprise, taking a look at nairaland 4 exmaple, almost ninety nine percent of d ladies here are unfaithful,cheat and shoro niyens to their partners in reality, so they will cm to nairaland to execute their cheating abilities.
AS IF YOU KNOW THEM!!
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Youngpo413: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mznaett:

What an irony! grin lol NAIJA MEN and SEX be like BREAD and BUTTER tongue
nice irony
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Youngpo413: 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
hehehe, lol@hacked. But come on, its not true.. What abt mexican,, american and brazilian ladies. Its jux a lie to tarnish the image of naija women.
I hope you are not trying to impreSs any b!tche here,everyone know that the naija hoes aint loyal.
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Mznaett: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
Youngpo413:
nice irony
wink
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Youngpo413: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
wristbangle:
The signature of sonofananimal has said it all

NAIJA LADIES ARE WORSE THAN ANIMALS.

grin grin grin

Am sure that guy have seen the worst of naija ladies maltreatment.
lol
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Youngpo413: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
wristbangle:

Na lie jor. After collecting money from tosyne2much, u go still dey demand from kinglekan cheesy
and will be fuckkking Kingtom free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Captainswag225(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
Youngpo413:
I hope you are not trying to impreSs any b!tche here,everyone know that the naija hoes aint loyal.
lol, no comment
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Youngpo413: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
MhizDeedy:

You better stop observing ooh. Is this ish true? undecided
even a new born baby knows its true.
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
Youngpo413:
even a new born baby knows its true.

Lol tz not jare cheesy
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Youngpo413: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mznaett:

Wait o! I think am a bit scared now cuz I've never come across a guy who support women to this level. undecided
Hope all is well o? grin
he is still a learner
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Youngpo413: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mznaett:

And men and sex be like bread and butter bah?tongue
ladies loves sex o,they only pretend why I haven't pound that pusy yet,once pounded,they become attached,I automatically become bored and look for a way to get rid...then find a fresh pusy and the routine is endless.
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Youngpo413: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
sonofananimal:
ANY ONE OHH! GHANA, TOGO, NIGER REPUBLIC, CAMERON

BUT JUST COUNT ME OUT WITH NAIJA WOMEN. I AM DONE WITH THEM
they are b!tches
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Youngpo413: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
wristbangle:

HAHAHAHA. BROS MI. Take it easy na. There are few who are still cool.
where?
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Youngpo413: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
AfroKnight:

Ladies make una repent.
they won't repent,greed won't let them stick to one dick.
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
Youngpo413:
they are b!tches
I AM REALLY TELLING YOU!

TO FIND A DECENT ONE IN NIGERIA IS LIKE FINDING A NEEDLE IN A OCEAN
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Aitee1: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Mznaett: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
Aitee1:

Commot 4rm dz thread abeg na sinners full here o grin
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Mznaett: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
w
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Aitee1: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mznaett:

Commot 4rm dz thread abeg na sinners full here o grin

Really shocked shocked shocked

Sprinkles holy water and runs outta thread
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
Is the "study" saying that buy protection are unfaithful? 'cause if so, that's a big pile of BS. The link is not even clickable.
Re: Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World by betandwin8484: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
This na old story of 3 years ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Corper Who Shows Her Bo-obs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? / Lets Imagine The World Without Females / Curvy Sexy Woman Shaking Her Big Breast Online Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.