Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? (20661 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by babajero(m): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Judging from the comments I'm above it seems the chance of this country getting better is very very slim. Your spouse steals 100 million naira that he didn't work for, you know about it and you are encouraging him to keep the money and steal more.

And you guys begin to wonder why folks like us believe their is no country in the world with greater number of hypocrites in this world than Nigerians. angry

Friedplantain
Simple question " who owns the money"?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Guidette(f): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
How can we move forward in this country? The comments here are absolutely disgusting. They complain about corruption and how it's affecting their lives daily, yet when put in similar circumstances will do the same.
Smh. We have have a very long way to go in this country.

As for me, he will have to return the money or I would report him to necessary authorities.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by babajero(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
qualityovenbake:
The money doesn't belongs to her nether it belongs to me. Definitely she would return the money.
Who does the money belong to?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Mznaett: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
Aitee1:
Return fire...Iffa hear angry angry

Yeye government wey no value life and property of it citizen undecided

Even u too? shockedundecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by cee001(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
Utchgirl:
Hw i wish dis can be true !

If dis kind of a tin can happen, i wil jus congratulate him.

All our politrickians hv bin doing dt since God knws whn, so i wil be very hapi dt @ least d national cake hv touch my household.

D senators and house of reps members alwaz go wit big ghana must go bags and nobody is asking dem wht d content is.

D ministers r also dia looting and nobody is asking dem questions.

So tel me,why wont i be hapi dt i hv gotten my own national cake ?
I wil be hapi ooooo.

Waiting 4 those dt wil say dt i'm nt a gud citizen.
The said ppl in ur post are guilty already...why should u follow?As for me I don't even have d liver to loot class contributions
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Aitee1: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mznaett:

Even u too? shockedundecided

Jes! Me too, tongue
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Osisie(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
Only the fear of GOD can hold me back from keeping that bar.

But with this frustration in the country......

I go use that money invest.

Then save it up again from profits of my investment and then return it.

Consider it a loan. I get to keep the empire. I also get to keep a clean conscience.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Jalinco: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
If it is during GEJ government I will tell not to return it but if it is Buhari government I will tell her to return it kiakia
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by AdaMeme(f): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
oh sweet jesus
the kind investments and shoping i go do

ma hear say i return am
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by NemzySeries(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
1st of all i'll b so mad @ her dat she cud see d steaming heat of anger coming frm ma face dem I'll walk close to her,pull her closer & say "Go!! & sin no more" cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Mznaett: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Aitee1:

Jes! Me too, tongue
My Country! I weep for her sad
Mkpong ade Iko Abasi nkor afo ana di ukang ami? wink
smiley
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by dust88: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
I go begin dance alanta
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by baloney: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
Will advice to be wise even y doin d right cause it can led to a mess if nt properly don
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by KiNiBiGd: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
I will advise her to pay her tithe 1st, next decisions na our family business grin.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by saintopus(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
[quote author=bigiparara post=37228942][/quote]
Front page. Good one dedicated to my golden twins Omuani and Osuani
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Adabar: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
.....it depends on the dispensation....if it was jonathan's era; I 'll seize
it and tell her to do more but we are in Baba's era ...my looks alone will spell doom for her! smiley undecided.......babadowell o..tetedowonder
Never again ll our country go to the swines
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by mikolo80: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
saintopus:

See your life?
what would you do, that was the question?

would you return it so another person will steal it
or divorce your wife or husband so (s)he can buy a new better husband or wife

personally i would do same, gET loan from bank,and build a city with it, or buy lots of tractors for rent or buy lots of high capacity buses.

then share proceeds in scholarship
anala
hospitals
roads
transformers
etc in my community
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Dauda2900: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
if na GEJ administration, i will tell her to bring the money cos that not corruption. but at this time of probing, i will tell her to return it.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
Good news this is Buhari administration not some clueless doofus. The money would be returned and would be properly accounted for... Try that in Jonathan regime if they wouldn't mute it cheesy, In such regime it is better to steal the money than returned it to thieves.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by olalat(m): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
Your dp speaks volum abt u.
SUGARBEE:
It's the national cake baby! To hell with right or wrong!

I'll take 60million and give him back 40million, if he dares argue, I'll threaten to expose him.. Lol
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Tex42(m): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
I will take her to Hawaii for one week flexing, and there in we'll strategize on how to hit the 100m source, this time the both of us...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by IYANGBALI: 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
EggovinMma:

Yes oooooooooooooo.

No time! He is not the Jesus Christ of Nigeria.
see your mouth,na dat kind thing dey sweet you. PMB is looking for you grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by iamrealdeji(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
Women are hypocritical,if this joke should come to reality,it would be a different story,one of the women even said satisfying a woman is not about having millions,if I hear.Most men would tell their wife to return it because most men don't want their wives to overtake them and become the breadwinner,but none of these women would tell their men to return it,anyone of them that does,a little persuasion would make her support her husband
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by saintopus(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
mikolo80:
what would you do, that was the question?

would you return it so another person will steal it
or divorce your wife or husband so (s)he can buy a new better husband or wife

personally i would do same, gET loan from bank,and build a city with it, or buy lots of tractors for rent or buy lots of high capacity buses.

then share proceeds in scholarship
anala
hospitals
roads
transformers
etc in my community

Maybe I will act same way as you.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by ifeomaekol(f): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kai ur very funny, jux cnt stp laughing over ur comment.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Utchgirl(f): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
cee001:
The said ppl in ur post are guilty already...why should u follow?As for me I don't even have d liver to loot class contributions

That is why human beings r rational....we think and behave differently. U are urself, and i am myself. U dnt expect me 2 like wht u like and hate wht u hate.

One man's meat is anoda man's poison.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by mikolo80: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
saintopus:

Maybe I will act same way as you.
no rank xerox. I that's against the rules
what was your original plan
don't lie
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by iamrealdeji(m): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
Osisie:
Only the fear of GOD can hold me back from keeping that bar.

But with this frustration in the country......

I go use that money invest.

Then save it up again from profits of my investment and then return it.

Consider it a loan. I get to keep the empire. I also get to keep a clean conscience.
you think it's that easy to invest and gain profit? You're still a child
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by ifeomaekol(f): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
I dnt think I ll allow him return d money ooo------ God wrks in mysterous ways n mayb if he returns it, we might live to regret it for d rest of our lives. So I ll ask God to gv me a sign.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by ifeomaekol(f): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
Guidette:
How can we move forward in this country? The comments here are absolutely disgusting. They complain about corruption and how it's affecting their lives daily, yet when put in similar circumstances will do the same.
Smh. We have have a very long way to go in this country.

As for me, he will have to return the money or I would report him to necessary authorities.
hmmmmmm, nawa ooooo report him kwa? Isn't dt too extreme? Jux convince to return it quietly dts all.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? by Nicepoker(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
SUGARBEE:
It's the national cake baby! To hell with right or wrong!

I'll take 60million and give him back 40million, if he dares argue, I'll threaten to expose him.. Lol
see this criminal. I will kill u in the night and marry another woman the following morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Conditions For Divorce In Christianity, and [Some Legal] Grounds for Annulment / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / 70-year-old Woman Has Given Birth To Snakes (with Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.