Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole (41751 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by fulanimafia: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
do you even know where the bridge is sited or you are lying on your bed and allowing APC TO MASTUBATE YOUR BRAIN

Yes I do. I've crossed the existing one.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by akin33(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
So many comments are kid-like here. It is obvious that many of you who are castigating Oshobaba are like slaves who love their chains. You were too blind to see beyong your clueless eyes that during your clueless master that millions use to miss from FG revenue. Osho is correct.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Happiness87(f): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pierocash:
Why do I have to go to court over a fugitive running from justice? d more people like him run away from our belove country, d better for d country.
hahaha, then stop wailing and focus on why you were voted

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Banter1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Foolish OSHIOM-OLE (MATHEW 5:22)

Ever since this liliputian got married to that 'woman of easy virtue', His mouth has been running like a logorrhea patient.

No wonder Ngozi Okonjo Iweala said he's suffering from "Numeric diarrhea".

Loquacious imp

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by AmakaZiggy: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
Oshomole abi na oshodi bear it in ur mind dt xpresident is better dan u 100 times. See him face way be like shrine

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
Truly truly, The fact is that if APC or presidency has evidence of these figures they are reeling out lately, they would ve nailed GEJ or whoever are concerned long ago to prove their point. I know my president- no nonsense man.
Secondly, if they ve solution of Nigerians as we were told during campaign, we ll be seeing it by now. For Some of us, it is still business as usual. I know some will disagree with me but I need constant power supply, better accessible roads, I don't want to drink pure water, some basic necessities of life.

Truly, state government are cheating Nigerians. They make us to blame federal government for everything. Equally, Edo state is not best state in Nigeria. Edo is not competing among the best. For the best of my knowledge, GEJ didn't stop Osho from performing to be the best Governor. Last I checked, Corpers are not smiling in Edo state. Let this not prove that empty vessel makes loud noise.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Happiness87(f): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
akin33:
So many comments are kid-like here. It is obvious that many of you who are castigating Oshobaba are like slaves who love their chains. You were too blind to see beyong your clueless eyes that during your clueless master that millions use to miss from FG revenue. Osho is correct.
hey, come here, what do you know about the said project??

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by babestella: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
I've always said it, oshiomole will always come up with new figures every week.

He's doing everything to make sure he drags GEJs name in the mud.

God will catch him when APC loses Edo state to PDP.

And I will always say it, if Edo people want to know the evils of this midget called oshiomole, they should give their vote to PDP, and you'll see oshiomole's dirty pan.ts on the streets of Benin.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by divinessa: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
oshio baba is on it again o! when is he going to stop all these Hullabaloo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Happiness87(f): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
fulanimafia:

Yes I do. I've crossed the existing one.
when last, and what did you notice

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by breakeven: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
Why is this man leaking in his mouth? What has GEJ done to him? Something seems to have gone wrong with this shotput of late.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Pierocash(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
hahaha, then stop wailing and focus on why you were voted
Lol...u are one of d Tanoid Wailers, why holding brief for what we know d truth.am saying d truth and u are crying instead of been happy that evil men are running for us in our country.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by saint047(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Occupy what?

Read your post again,then tell your self if you made sense becos ur statement sounds clueless.

That was the same way your clueless and dull mentor from Otuoke milked this country dry

Blind wailer!
Gen @MBuhari since your "INTEGRITY" pushed power supply to 5,000mw ..Please pump more integrity to increase it to 20,000mw.

Party of Lai-rs

Dumb fellow

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Happiness87(f): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pierocash:
Lol...u are one of d Tanoid Wailers, why holding brief for what we know d truth.am saying d truth and u are crying instead of been happy that evil men are running for us in our country.
i don't have your time,

the last time I checked GEJ was in the country for the last 3weeks you didn't arrest him,

keep making noise to cover up your stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Okies27(m): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
sirvic01:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/nigerians-will-pelt-jonathan-with-stones-if-oshiomhole/
. Oshio mouth running wide since he married Lara...Oshio baba wetin dey happen nau? A stitch in time...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by militarypie: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
Nigeria is in deeper stinking shit than I thought it was.

#yeyedesmell

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by moshino(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
fulanimafia:

Scam of the century. Interestingly the SE didn't mind giving him a block vote for commissioning pictures.

Maybe thats why he has run to Kenya to fulfil his promise.

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=234

Can you, or oshiomole show any evidence that $700m was withdrawn/embezzled or otherwise spent on the 2nd Niger Bridge? If I just say that 'oshiomole is a thief, and his new wife is a harlot', or say that ' you were fathered by a monkey', does that make it so, or will I need to show evidence of that first?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by megawax8: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
KEEP ALLOWING MEDIA TO MASTUBATE YOUR BRAIN

Please, explain
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by awa(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
@Adams Oshiomole,

If not because you are somebody's father, I could have said you are the most insincere man on earth. Isn't it foolish to insinuate that only Igbos would use the second Niger Bridge? You are beginning to constitute nuisance by your utterances lately.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Happiness87(f): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
megawax8:

Please, explain
the way you are reacting is exactly what they programmed the news to cause.

next time you read up news, use your head, ask relevant questions and find out the truth before you comment else, it will be pure foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2015

made further disclosures revealing that under the watch of Okonjo-Iweala, the Federal Government spent the sum of N140billion on consultancy for the Second Niger bridge.

Even amadioha and mammy water are not that expensive to consult.

Mega fraud.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Pierocash(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
i don't have your time,

the last time I checked GEJ was in the country for the last 3weeks you didn't arrest him,

keep making noise to cover up your stupidity
hahahaha! nobody is arresting him yet, bt because there is no peace for d wicked.he started running as fast as his legs could carry him, he understands that a stitch in time saves nine, bt however, his prison term is still kept in microwave warming up for d appointed time.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Happiness87(f): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pierocash:
hahahaha! nobody is arresting him yet, bt because there is no peace for d wicked.he started running as fast as his legs could carry him, he understands that a stitch in time saves nine, bt however, his prison term is still kept in microwave warming up for d appointed time.
pls arrest him, thanks, so that we can read new news.

we are tired of reading the same thing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by megawax8: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
the way you are reacting is exactly what they programmed the news to cause.

next time you read up news, use your head, ask relevant questions and find out the truth before you comment else, it will be pure foolishness

I would appreciate you apply a little courtesy while making comments.

Thanks!
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pierocash:
Broda... wen is Obj and d fathers of corruption going to prison??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by olabodeolabanji: 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by tochstorm(m): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
buhari thief
jonathan thief
oshi- mo le thief
obasanjo thief.
this is an equation :
thief cancel thief = odo which means that they are all wolfs in sheeps clothing
so mr oshi- mo le stop out you fellow criminals. cos yall are in the same business,
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Pierocash(m): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
pls arrest him, thanks, so that we can read new news.

we are tired of reading the same thing
Ofcourse we Wil, even if he runs to kutuwenji.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Jexyme(f): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
I see comments of so many delusional nincompoops.......

May God help you out of such Belligerent mindset.
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by basileze: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
Oshi-Omo-Ole "Go and DIE"! Nigerian's are wiser.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by aguiyi2: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
I weep for my igbo brothers.What did the igbos gain under Jonathans government (Health, Infrastructure, Education etc)?.They keep heaping eulogies on a man that used them to get to power and gave nothing back in return.The ealier we realise that ethnic bigotry leads nowhere, the better for us.Lets investigate Oshiomoles accusation and forget the source. Did Jonathan make the promise to deliver the 2nd Niger bridge or not?.If Buhari gives it to the igbos (2nd niger bridge), I wonder what the song will then be?
Re: Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole by Happiness87(f): 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
megawax8:

I would appreciate you apply a little courtesy while making comments.

Thanks!
thanks for your maturity

but Can you tell us what you know about the said project

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kogi: Wada Kicks As Early Results Favour Audu / FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.