Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! (8249 Views)

Rich And Ugly Vs Handsome And Broke / Ladies, How Do Ugly Guys Get Such Beautiful Women? (pix Inside) / Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
If the handsome guy is doing crimes
the girls said: nobody’s perfect

But
If the ugly guy is doing crimes
the girls said:he have criminal face... no
doubt...

if the handsome guy help the girl(s) from
punk
the girls said: woow... cool... just like in the
movies

if the ugly guy help the girl(s) from punk
the girls said: the punk must be his frens

If the handsome guy is not talk too much
the girls said: woow... so cool...!!!

if the ugly guy is not talk too much
the girls said: yayy... no one make frends
with you...!!!

if the handsome guy is lonely guy
the girls said: he must be perfectionist

if the ugly guy is lonely guy
the girls said: no doubt... no girls want him...
disguisting!

if the handsome guy get the pretty girl
the girls said: they are perfect in romance

if the ugly guy get the pretty girl
the girls said: he must playing with magic to
get the girl

if the handsome guy is heart broken by
a girl,
the girls said: dont b sad, you still have me
right?...

if the ugly guy is heart broken by a girl
the girls said: *Oh the girl just got back her senses...!

if the handsome guy love the animals
the girls said: the heart is pure... full of love.

if the ugly guy love the animals
the girls said: the family must love each
other...

if the handsome guy bring the BMW
the girls said: wooow... very cool guy...

if the ugly guy bring the BMW
the girls said: where is your master?

if the handsome guy afraid to get the pic the girl requested,
the girls said: he must be afraid that the pic
will go everywhere

if the ugly guy is afraid to get the pic the girl requested,
the girls said: the pic will be burnt away
since he is ugly...

if the handsome guy drive the big motocycle
the girls said: wooow... just look like Lorenzo
Lamas... make us weak...

if the ugly guy drive the big motocycle
the girls said: look out! a monkey want
to pass!...

if the handsome guy put water to girls glass
the girls said: this is the gentlement guy

if the ugly guy put water to girls glass
the girls said: slave instinct!... just the way he is.

if the handsome guy is sad
the girls said: let me be your shoulder to cry
on

if the ugly guy is sad
the girls said: baby...! are you a man or not?

I think I’m just an ugly guy sad

If anybody Yarb me ehn!
#Rivers wink

3 Likes

Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by misspicy(f): 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mu.mu

3 Likes

Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
lol wow i thank GOD for d way he created me mehnnn so perfect and top class

1 Like

Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by tosyne2much(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Na wetin we dey face as ugly guys oooo

Lord have mercy on us cool
Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by Mightyraw(m): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
mehn ah love dis

if u r handsome kindly click like ugly niqqas shud share

4 Likes 10 Shares

Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by Youngpo413: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lol
Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
misspicy:
Mu.mu
if a handsome guy created d post Misspicy will say:Woow Nice post
But if an ugly guy created the post Misspicy will say..MuMu grin

2 Likes

Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by passionate88: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
That's what I face daily

1 Like

Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na wetin we dey face as ugly guys oooo

Lord have mercy on us cool
Lol! Wowo Tosyne grin grin
Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by Captainswag225(m): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
o.p are u ugly?
Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
o.p are u ugly?
With d way i'm treated Lately..i guess i am sad
Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
I'm not like that OP
I'm nice to all boys regardless of if they're ugly or handsome grin
Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by Captainswag225(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
With d way i'm treated Lately..i guess i am sad
who has been treating u like dat? Is it the ladies?
Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by may01(f): 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
grin grin
Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
who has been treating u like dat? Is it the ladies?
Ofcos. Seems Ladies around me hv had inof of me jst after a brkup.. Seems i nid a change of environment.
Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
may01:
grin grin
dis bbe is a Culprit grin
Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by Captainswag225(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Ofcos. Seems Ladies around me hv had inof of me jst after a brkup.. Seems i nid a change of environment.
sorry bro, maybe u need to forget abt ladies for now.
Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I'm not like that OP
Phyno wife i no belive u grin

Y u no ansa MissSolidstar? Or MissTimaya ? grin

1 Like

Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by dkronicle(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hahaha chai
Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
sorry bro, maybe u need to forget abt ladies for now.
Yh. Maybe..
Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by Captainswag225(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Yh. Maybe..
i know when u stay away from them, they will start showing interest in u themselves.
Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Phyno wife i no belive u grin

Y u no ansa MissSolidstar? Or MissTimaya ? grin
Are u saying phyno is a fine boy
He's weird-looking nah grin

I like slim dudes Timaya ain't slim

Also just because I'm nice to them doesn't mean I wanna become their Mrs if u grab
Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
i know when u stay away from them, they will start showing interest in u themselves.
Exactly.. U knw women ar pleomorphic.
Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Are u saying phyno is a fine boy
He's weird-looking nah grin

I like slim dudes Timaya ain't slim

Also just because I'm nice to them doesn't mean I wanna become their Mrs if u grab
U're Nice to Phyno? Lol sure he knows Yu? grin
Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by chemmerfrank(m): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I'm not like that OP
wow i have practically been stalking you from a distance
Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
U're Nice to Phyno? Lol sure he knows Yu? grin
He doesnt o cry grin
Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by Captainswag225(m): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Exactly.. U knw women ar pleomorphic.
very true, trust me, being handsome alone wont make a woman stay with u.... Its abt how u make yourself,,, show them that we men aint that desperate, ladies love it when we dont suck up to them.
Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by richard04(m): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
A lot of things make a man handsome or ugly.

btw check my signature
Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
very true, trust me, being handsome alone wont make a woman stay with u.... Its abt how u make yourself,,, show them that we men aint that desperate, ladies love it when we dont suck up to them.
Exactly what caused Our brk up... My X thinks i'm kinda feelin proud or too special.. Jst because i'm not suckin up to her.. Ladies differ tho
Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
He doesnt o cry grin
Buhahaha..Lmfao.. Missphyno! grin

1 Like

Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by Captainswag225(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Exactly what caused Our brk up... My X thinks i'm kinda feelin proud or too special.. Jst because i'm not suckin up to her.. Ladies differ tho
yeah ladies differ alot, am shocked at ur X's actions. Was she expecting u to lay her bed and spoon feed her or what? Some women tho.
Re: UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! by kayo80(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
Funny stuff. lol! But sometimes I wonder...What makes our eyes recognize that one person is ugly, and another is handsome/beautiful? It might seem like a 'no brainer' question, but think about it properly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Make GOD Bless MMM For Me / How Long Is Good Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.