Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? (2861 Views)

Help!! Hav U Seen Dis B4?? Wot Does It Mean? / Ever Xperience Dis B4? Hehehe / UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by kirchofff(m): 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
Today I was reminiscing and I remembered a day I tried wooing a lady. That day I almost collapsed; I nearly fell to d ground as my heart was beating fast and my mouth was shaking profusely as if I had hot yam in it; she noticed it and she said "joe, u see we'll talk tomorrow....pls take care of urself"
......LOL (tho I was younger then; I was 20...guys share ur experience

Cc lalasticlala cc ishilove cc mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by Laveda(f): 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
kirchofff:
Today I was reminiscing and I remembered a day I tried wooing a lady. That day I almost collapsed; I nearly fell to d ground as my heart was beating fast and my mouth was shaking profusely as if I had hot yam in it......LOL (tho I was younger then; I was 20...guys share ur experience

Cc lalasti.clala cc ishilo.ve cc mynd.44
Weakling..
Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
@20 you almost died of heart attack because you wanted to woo a lady shocked shocked

hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is hilarious grin grin grin grin

#Cab driver drop me here this is my bus stop #

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by kirchofff(m): 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
@20 you almost died of heart attack because you wanted to woo a lady shocked shocked

hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
......it wasn't funny dat day
Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by falconey(m): 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
undecided
Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by obiorathesubtle: 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
undecided @20?? Chai.. This one wasn't born with concrete balls.. I'm ourra here right now!
Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by kirchofff(m): 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided @20?? Chai.. This one wasn't born with concrete balls.. I'm ourra here right now!
boss its love......I was so madly in love
Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Havent wooed one b4. Dunno how it feels. But op you no get stones o..

1 Like

Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Come back here angry angry

share your experience grin
Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by cruzita(f): 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
even boys of 17yrs dey toast babe confidently .u dey 20 dey fumble .op something tells me u are a MUMMYS BOY

1 Like

Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by kirchofff(m): 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Laveda:
Weakling..
see I'll never 4get dat day
Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by kirchofff(m): 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
cruzita:
even boys of 17yrs dey toast babe confidently .u dey 20 dey fumble .op something tells me u are a MUMMYS BOY
not really, I loved her so much
Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by Laveda(f): 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
kirchofff:
see I'll never 4get dat day
Hope you've grown pass such? undecided
Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
kirchofff:
......it wasn't funny dat day
but its funny today grin grin grin grin grin

what was her response then .?

I hope she didn't turn you down sad sad
Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by kirchofff(m): 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:

she noticed how I was shaking and then told me to go home and take some rest, that we'll talk d next day
Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by Trapnews: 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Back off!

Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by kirchofff(m): 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
Laveda:
Hope you've grown pass such? undecided
sure...but I've not wooed face to face since then
Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
Trapnews:

Back off!
Why you come open mouth like anaconda own sad sad

How I take cause your constipation nah ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by obiorathesubtle: 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Come back here angry angry

share your experience grin
grin grin don't tell anybody shaaa oo. Only because you dragged me back here.

It happened years ago in secondary school.. I was in ss2 then and I had a crush on this ss1 chick.. I just couldn't stop talking about her in class.. Her snow white teeth, golden skin, brown eyes, cute brown kinky hair, her giggly voice, her walking style.. I had a crush on everything about her.. So one day, my best friend was fed up with my annoying secret confessions and set up a meeting with her near an ATM in front of the school.. He didn't tell me about it tho.. Cos, I always told him I was too shy to go and talk to her and all that..

We were talking shaaa(me and my guy).. Then I saw her coming from afar and tried to run away. My guy held my schoolbag, and he told me what he did...mehn.. Immediately, I struggled to take off the bag, then he held my tie.. Adrenaline filled my system and somehow, I struggled my way out, left my stuff with him and ran off.. grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
kirchofff:
she noticed how I was shaking and then told me to go home and take some rest, that we'll talk d next day
Eyah sad sad

sorry huh?
Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by MrCork: 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Laveda:
Weakling..

angry
Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by Trapnews: 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Why you come open mouth like anaconda own sad sad

How I take cause your constipation nah ? undecided

shocked

Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by Laveda(f): 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by kirchofff(m): 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Eyah sad sad

sorry huh?
.......I've not gotten over it since then.......I tot it's because I loved her so much
Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
Every toast back to back was a hit, from letter writing, to friends wooing babez for you.
Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by kirchofff(m): 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

It happened years ago in secondary school.. I was in ss2 then and I had a crush on this ss1 chick.. I just couldn't stop talking about her in class.. Her snow white teeth, golden skin, brown eyes, cute brown kinky hair, her giggly voice, her walking style.. I had a crush on everything about her.. So one day, my best friend was fed up with my annoying secret confessions and set up a meeting with her near an ATM in front of the school.. He didn't tell me about it tho.. Cos, I always told him I was too shy to go and talk to her and all that..

We were talking shaaa(me and my guy).. Then I saw her coming from afar and tried to run away. My guy held my schoolbag, and he told me what he did...mehn.. Immediately, I struggled to take off the bag, then he held my tie.. Adrenaline filled my system and somehow, I struggled my way out, left my stuff with him and ran off.. grin grin grin
u see....u own was even worse
grin
Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Ahahahahahahahahaha grin grin gringrin

You ran away !!!

chai grin grin

your own worse pass op ooooo

grin grin grin grin grin. ahahahahah

can't stop laughing. cheesy cheesy grin grin

Don't worry your secret is safe with me grin grin
Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Trapnews:

shocked
Nooooooo. sad

I just typed to you back grin

There is a difference nah undecided
Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by obiorathesubtle: 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Ahahahahahahahahaha grin grin gringrin

You ran away !!!

chai grin grin

your own worse pass op ooooo

grin grin grin grin grin. ahahahahah

can't stop laughing. cheesy cheesy grin grin

Don't worry your secret is safe with me grin grin
grin grin grin I was a mumu kid back then naa... But now.. EYAN MAYWEATHER!

secret?? Kirchoff has seen it naa. It's no longer a secret when 3 are involved.
Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by Trapnews: 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Nooooooo. sad

I just typed to you back grin

There is a difference nah undecided

undecided

Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by obiorathesubtle: 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
kirchofff:
u see....u own was even worse
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin

But I was still far from the 20 year old mark.. When I was 20, I had explored, exploited, ravaged, broken, readjust, realign... Name it! I was James bond@20
Re: Have Any Of U Guys Experience Dis B4? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin grin grin I was a mumu kid back then naa... But now.. EYAN MAYWEATHER!

secret?? Kirchoff has seen it naa. It's no longer a secret when 3 are involved.
Even secondary school students sef dey woo teachers grin grin

I know your own story go worse , that was why I called you back . grin grin grin

what a night grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone? / Name Pvssy Niggers Dat You Know / Hello Ivyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.