Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Mohammad Prophecy In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammad Prophecy In The Bible (888 Views)

CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Prophecy In Full Manifestation - 2017 / Breaking News (prophecy In Full Manifestation) 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammad Prophecy In The Bible by Khalil02(m): 7:17am On Aug 23, 2015
Analysis of Deuteronomy 18:18 and who it actually fits.

18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and He shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
This prophecy fits Muhammad s.a.w like a globe. But the Christians claims it talking about Jesus peace be upon him.
Now let see who it fits;Muhammmad or Jesus (Isah) peace be upon them:
1. Muhammad and Moses (Musa) had parents but Jesus only had mother.
2. Both Moses and Muhammad had children but Jesus had non.
3. Moses and Muhammad was born in a natural way while Jesus was born in a Miraculous fassion or way.
4. Moses and Muhammad was accepted by their people but Jesus was rejected by his people.
It is said in the Bible that he Jesus came unto his own but his own received him not. Jesus was sent to the jews but they rejected him and moses was accepted.
5. Moses and Muhammad where kings and rulers on earth while Jesus was not. When we say kings and rulers we mean they have the capacity to inflict capital punishment see numbers 15:36.
Jesus said my kingdom is not of this world meaning am not a ruler on earth see John 18:36.
6. Muhammad and Moses came with a new law while Jesus came to follow the Law of Moses. Jesus said think not that i have come to destroy the law of the prophet but i have come to fulfil the law, for verily i say onto thee as heaven and earth pass one dot or word shall not pass untill all be fulfill Mathew 5:17&18.
7. Moses lead his people out ot Egypt to the holly land and Muhammad lead his people from Makkah to Medina i.e hijra. But Jesus never left his land thus hijra is the beginning of our calendar.
8. Moses worn against pharaoh and Muhammad worn against the people that fought him but Jesus never worn in the worldly sence infact Christians believes he was killed although Muslims dont share thesame idea.
9. Moses died a natural death and was buried in the ground likewise Muhammad but Christians beleives he was resurrected and Muslims don't. Either ways he Jesus didnt die a Natural death.
10. The Christians beleives Jesus is similar to Moses yet call Jesus God or son of God.
11. Both Moses and Muhammad became prophet at the age of fourty while Jesus became a prophet at the age of thirty.
12. The brethren of the Jews are the Arabs through Abraham's wife Hagar see Genesis 16:1-4 lease you will say Abraham never marry Hagar and you will be insulating the prophet of God the Almighty.
Infact no prophet has come from Israel ever since Moses died
10 And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face, Deuteronomy 34.

Conclusively,by all standards only Muhammad peace be upon him fits this chapter of the bible but if you have contrary view with evidence and quotes bring it on.
To Allah the Almighty we belong and to Him is our return.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammad Prophecy In The Bible by witnezHD(m): 7:38am On Aug 23, 2015
Allah... arm leg leg arm head... this God's body
Re: Mohammad Prophecy In The Bible by otipoju(m): 7:56am On Aug 23, 2015
The bible is like a horse that can be ridden in any direction.

You arr free to believe what uou want.

My only question for you is why Arabs hate the jews and are bent on totally destroying the them if they consider them as brothers and consider Moses the founder of the Judaism, the jewish religion as a prophet of Allah.

1 Like

Re: Mohammad Prophecy In The Bible by malvisguy212: 9:46am On Aug 23, 2015
Khalil02:

18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and He shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
This prophecy fits Muhammad s.a.w like a globe. But the Christians claims it talking about Jesus peace be upon him.
3. Moses and Muhammad was born in a natural way while Jesus was born in a Miraculous fassion or way.
4. Moses and Muhammad was accepted by their people but Jesus was rejected by his people.
It is said in the Bible that he Jesus came unto his own but his own received him not. Jesus was sent to the jews but they rejected him and moses was accepted.
5. Moses and Muhammad where kings and rulers on earth while Jesus was not. When we say kings and rulers we mean they have the capacity to inflict capital punishment see numbers 15:36.
Jesus said my kingdom is not of this world meaning am not a ruler on earth see John 18:36.
6. Muhammad and Moses came with a new law while Jesus came to follow the Law of Moses. Jesus said think not that i have come to destroy the law of the prophet but i have come to fulfil the law, for verily i say onto thee as heaven and earth pass one dot or word shall not pass untill all be fulfill Mathew 5:17&18.
7. Moses lead his people out ot Egypt to the holly land and Muhammad lead his people from Makkah to Medina i.e hijra. But Jesus never left his land thus hijra is the beginning of our calendar.
8. Moses worn against pharaoh and Muhammad worn against the people that fought him but Jesus never worn in the worldly sence infact Christians believes he was killed although Muslims dont share thesame idea.
9. Moses died a natural death and was buried in the ground likewise Muhammad but Christians beleives he was resurrected and Muslims don't. Either ways he Jesus didnt die a Natural death.
10. The Christians beleives Jesus is similar to Moses yet call Jesus God or son of God.
11. Both Moses and Muhammad became prophet at the age of fourty while Jesus became a prophet at the age of thirty.
12. The brethren of the Jews are the Arabs through Abraham's wife Hagar see Genesis 16:1-4 lease you will say Abraham never marry Hagar and you will be insulating the prophet of God the Almighty.
10 And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face, Deuteronomy 34.

Conclusively,by all standards only Muhammad peace be upon him fits this chapter of the bible but if you have contrary view with evidence and quotes bring it on.
Moses – The first mediator Jesus – The
final mediator
Moses was born as a Hebrew
Jesus was born as a Hebrew
Moses was chosen by God to be a leader
Jesus was chosen by God to be a leader
Moses was born while his people were
suffering under a cruel leader. (Pharaoh)
Jesus was born while his people were
suffering under a cruel leader. (Herod)
Moses hid in Egypt as a child.
Jesus hid in Egypt as a child.
The leader of the land that Moses was
born into tried to kill all of the babies
when he was born.
The leader of the land that Jesus was
when He was born.
Moses turned water into blood.
Jesus turned water into wine.
Moses died on a hill.
Jesus died on a hill.
Moses fasted 40 days and faced a
spiritual crisis on a mountain
Jesus fasted 40 days and faced a
spiritual crisis on a mountain.
Moses told people about the need for a
Passover lamb.
Jesus became the Passover lamb.
Moses founded a new religion
Jesus founded a new religion
Moses communicated directly with God
Jesus communicated directly with God
Moses performed miracles
Jesus performed miracles
Moses revised an existing religion
Jesus revised an existing religion
Moses was a law giver – gave the ten
commandments
Jesus was a law giver – gave the great
commandment.
Moses was hated by the ruling party
(Egyptians)
Jesus was hated by the ruling party
(Pharisees)
Moses had brothers and sisters who
misunderstood him.
Jesus had brothers and sisters who
misunderstood him.
Moses chose 12 leaders to follow.
Jesus chose 12 leaders to follow.
Moses gave his people a new identity as
a people.
Jesus gave his people a new identity as a
people.
Moses had followers who strayed from
his teachings.
Jesus had followers who strayed from his
teachings.
Moses is arguably the lead figure of the
Old Testament.
Jesus is the lead figure of the New
Testament.
Moses taught his followers how to pray.
Jesus taught his followers how to pray.
Moses chose people to carry on when he
was leaving.
Jesus chose people to carry on when he
was leaving.
Moses led his people to the promised
land.
Jesus leads his people to the promised
land.
Moses sent 12 spies to Canaan so he
could bring people to the promised land.
Jesus sent 12 disciples to the world so he
Moses appointed 70 rulers over Israel
Jesus appointed 70 disciples to the
nations.
The people picked up stones to stone
Moses but they did not succeed.
Jesus, but they did not succeed.
Moses controlled the waters of the Red
Sea
Jesus controlled the Sea of Galilee
Moses brought living water out of the
Rock
Jesus brings living water to all of his
believers.
The face of Moses shown with glory on
Mount Sinai.
The face of Jesus shown with glory on the
mount of Transfiguration.
Moses lifted the brazen serpent up in the
wilderness to heal people
Jesus was lifted up on the cross to heal
us from our own sins.
Moses was a shepherd
Jesus was the good shepherd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammad Prophecy In The Bible by malvisguy212: 9:52am On Aug 23, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2386060/deutoronumy-18-18-analyst God told Moses to speak to his brothers, the Israelites, about the prophet he would raise up for them: Deuteronomy 18:18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you [Moses]from among their brothers; I WILL PUT MY WORD IN HIS MOUTH,and he will tell them everything I command him. This is NOT how muhammed received his revelation ,Muhammad, the self- proclaimed prophet of God, was not the prophet predicted by Moses to come into the world. Furthermore, the one, true God (who is not Allah) DID NOT PUT WORD INTO MUHAMMED MOUTH AND COMMAND HIM TO SPEAK TO HIS PEOPLE by His angel, Jibrael as the Qu'ran claimed (surah2:10) Qur'an 12:2 "We have SENT it down as an Arabic Qur'an so you people may understand / reason" Does sent looks like putting word in your mouth ? The muslims claimed Allah sent the quran down from heaven to muhammed but in deutoronumy 18:18 it say God will put his word in the mouth of the prophet.Allah did not put his word on the mouth of muhammed. No prophet ever claimed to received revelation via sent down from heaven only muhammed. Surah 4:171: “Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of God, and HIS WORD , which he bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit proceeding from him: so believe in God and His apostles.” (Yusuf Ali) In Surah 4:171,Jesus is called,“His word" no other prophet were given this benefit ONLY Jesus . The fact is, the prophet predicted to come by Moses was not Muhammad but was Jesus; He was of the tribe of Judah, a son of Israel/Jacob. Jesus said, "If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me" (John 5:46). Those who were witnesses of Jesus' miracles asserted, " Surely this is the Prophet who is to come into the world." (John 6:14). Philip, one of Jesus’ disciples, stated, "We have found the one Moses wrote about in the Law, and about whom the prophets also wrote Jesus of Nazareth " (John 1:45).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammad Prophecy In The Bible by ByfireByfire: 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
OP listen carefully

1.mohammed was a pedophile that slept with a 9 year old girl at more than 50 years while moses and Jesus were not.

2.mohammed was a robber who with his followers killed and robbed people of their belongings, Moses and Jesus were not.

3.mohammed was a rapist that raped infidel women and commanded his followers to do the same which they do till this very date.

4.mohammed was a serial killer and murderer who committed genocide in wars and killing innocent people and commanded his followers to do so. Jesus and Moses were different.

5.mohammed a sex addict had several wives and had several women from wars. Jesus and Moses were different.

6.mohammed a plagiarist copied from the Bible to add to the quran. Jesus and Moses never plagiarized.

7.mohammed still evokes death from the grave so much that even drawing a loving and respectful picture of him or mentioning his name amiss earns you instant death from his followers.

Mock Jesus or Moses all you want and nothing happens to you. Draw a loving picture of them to their memory and earn special favors and recognition from men.

8. No single commandment of love from the muhammad's quran but so many commandments and examples of love from Moses and Jesus in the Bible.

Op. Comparing mohammed with Jesus is like comparing God with the devil or comparing light with darkness. So quit trying.

mUHAMMED IS NOT A PROPHET OF GOD. PERIOD.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammad Prophecy In The Bible by plainbibletruth: 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
[size=5pt]
Khalil02:

[/size]

First, it is key to note that the verse in question was God's response to Israel. So it is NOT a generalized statement. 
Second, it was a specific response to what Israel said. 
Let's see what that verse is saying: 
"I will raise up for them... ... " 
Who is the them here?
In verse 15 Moses was addressing the Israelites. There he has specifically said:"The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your brothers-it is to him you shall listen-
So, in verse 18 Moses was now stating the same thing in God's own words.  This gives clarity to the fact that the context for 'brethren' is from amongst moses' fellow Israelites.  Not any other group of people, who were not given the law, and were not part of the group Moses was addressing.  Moses meant then that the prophet would come out of the 12 tribes of Israel. 

Earlier God has specifically shown those excluded from the reference "brothers". In Deut 17:15 a very strong indication is given as to who "brothers" means in the verses in chapter 18:

"you may indeed set a king over you whom the LORD your God will choose. One from among your brothers you shall set as king over you. You may not put a foreigner over you, who is not your brother.".

It is clear here that NO FOREIGNER is included in the "brothers". A careful look in the Bible shows that not one reference to other group of people and not even the other sons of Abraham, (apart from Isaac's lineage) or their descendants is referred to as 'brothers' to the Israelites.

On the issue of how 'similarities' can be used to show sameness it should noted that similarities and differences exists between all men.

Moses and some other prophets had parents, children, were accepted by their people, etc, etc. Since several prophets before Mohammed matched these, the onus is on Muslims who claim it is Mohammed this is talking about to show us clearly how. 

What is critical therefore is to identify KEY attributes that the future prophet would have to possess to be "like Moses".

The Deuteronomy 34 quoted by the OP actually gives an indication of some of these KEY attributes in identifying the future prophet. 

Deuteronomy 34: 10-12
10 And there has not arisen a prophet since in Israel like Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,
11 none like him for all the signs and the wonders that the LORD sent him to do in the land of Egypt, to Pharaoh and to all his servants and to all his land,
12 and for all the mighty power and all the great deeds of terror that Moses did in the sight of all Israel.

This portion of the Bible is NOT saying that "Infact no prophet has come from Israel ever since Moses died". 

What it is saying is that NO prophet LIKE Moses had arisen in Israel up till then. 

3 KEY Attributes
1) this future prophet will speak the words that God puts in his mouth.
2)this future prophet would have face to face encounter with God. 
3)this future prophet is to perform miracles, signs, and wonders.

In all these three key areas only Jesus 
met the criteria set here.
 Mohammed failed.
- God did not put words in mohammed's mouth; it was an angel supposedly that gave him his messages. 
- Mohammed had no face to face encounter with God. 
- Mohammed, in the Quran, performed NO miracle. 
Therefore Mohammed CANNOT be the prophet Moses talked about. 

2 Likes

Re: Mohammad Prophecy In The Bible by Rilwayne001: 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
The bible is corrupt. Therefore, there is not point using it in validating the coming of the PROPHET (pbuh).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammad Prophecy In The Bible by malvisguy212: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:
The bible is corrupt. Therefore, there is not point using it in validating the coming of the PROPHET (pbuh).
Quran 16:44
[We sent them] with clear proofs and
WRITTEN ordinances. And We revealed to
you the message that you may make
clear to the people what was sent down
to them and that they might give
thought.
I'm sure the muslims know the quran
was not revealed in writing. Therefore
the 'writings' above refers to the earlier
Scriptures. The written proved their
MUST be copies going on circulation.
okay!!!
I challenge ALL muslims to answer the
following questions, if properly
answered, you will discovered soo many
lies has been told against God word:
1. At what point did the people corrupted
the Torah and Injeel, was it BEFORE
islam, during Muhammad's time of
AFTER him?
2. If it was before islam, why would Allah
refer Muhammad to something that is
non-existent to make confirmation?
3. If it was after Muhamad had died, how
was he able to receive the revelation that
the Scripture (Torah and Injeel) has been
corrupted?
4. The quran confirms that the Scripture
was a clear proof in writings. This means
there were copies in circulation. How
possible all copies vanished without
anyone having a copy anywhere? You
should by now discover a lie is told.
5. Why would God be so weak as to allow
man throw away His words before He
would vow to protect the subsequent
revelations? Did He learn from
experience?
6. Why will God ask muhammed to make
confirmation of the corrupted scripture
(injeel and torah) ?
Re: Mohammad Prophecy In The Bible by proo212(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Guys, this particular topic has been thrashed to death on this board.....

I still cannot find the "unlettered prophet" mentioned in our scriptures

1 Like

Re: Mohammad Prophecy In The Bible by malvisguy212: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:
When you say corrupted, it mean ,it is
the original document but men
corrupted it , in other word ,it is the
Original word of God which you claimed
It was corrupted by men. now
answer this:
Why will an ominipotent Allah not know
in the future, Paul will corrupt his word
YET ask muhammed to make
confirmation from the same book which
will be corrupted in the FUTURE ? If Paul
should play such an important role in
corrupting Allah word, why won't Allah
give warning about Paul ? Don't you think
anytime you say the bible is corrupted,
you are trying to say Allah fail to guide
his word (after he had VOW to protect
them ) ?
https://www.nairaland.com/2535883/allegedly-corrupted-scripture-questions-muslims

1 Like

Re: Mohammad Prophecy In The Bible by ByfireByfire: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Yet your pedophile, lying , bloodletting prophet who still evokes murder from his grave even when people as little as draw a good picture of him copied little portions of the Bible stories in order to make the quran that is full of lies, hate and bloodshed to appear real and true.
Re: Mohammad Prophecy In The Bible by adullam210: 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
The op has only succeeded in shooting himself in the head!
Re: Mohammad Prophecy In The Bible by adewalker(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
Moses – The first mediator Jesus – The
final mediator
Moses was born as a Hebrew
Jesus was born as a Hebrew
Moses was chosen by God to be a leader
Jesus was chosen by God to be a leader
Moses was born while his people were
suffering under a cruel leader. (Pharaoh)
Jesus was born while his people were
suffering under a cruel leader. (Herod)
Moses hid in Egypt as a child.
Jesus hid in Egypt as a child.
The leader of the land that Moses was
when he was born.
The leader of the land that Jesus was
when He was born.
Moses turned water into blood.
Jesus turned water into wine.
Moses died on a hill.
Jesus died on a hill.
Moses fasted 40 days and faced a
spiritual crisis on a mountain
Jesus fasted 40 days and faced a
spiritual crisis on a mountain.
Moses told people about the need for a
Passover lamb.
Jesus became the Passover lamb.
Moses founded a new religion
Jesus founded a new religion
Moses communicated directly with God
Jesus communicated directly with God
Moses performed miracles
Jesus performed miracles
Moses revised an existing religion
Jesus revised an existing religion
Moses was a law giver – gave the ten
commandments
Jesus was a law giver – gave the great
commandment.
Moses was hated by the ruling party
(Egyptians)
Jesus was hated by the ruling party
(Pharisees)
Moses had brothers and sisters who
misunderstood him.
Jesus had brothers and sisters who
misunderstood him.
Moses chose 12 leaders to follow.
Jesus chose 12 leaders to follow.
Moses gave his people a new identity as
a people.
Jesus gave his people a new identity as a
people.
Moses had followers who strayed from
his teachings.
Jesus had followers who strayed from his
teachings.
Moses is arguably the lead figure of the
Old Testament.
Jesus is the lead figure of the New
Testament.
Moses taught his followers how to pray.
Jesus taught his followers how to pray.
Moses chose people to carry on when he
was leaving.
Jesus chose people to carry on when he
was leaving.
Moses led his people to the promised
land.
Jesus leads his people to the promised
land.
Moses sent 12 spies to Canaan so he
Jesus sent 12 disciples to the world so he
Moses appointed 70 rulers over Israel
Jesus appointed 70 disciples to the
nations.
Moses but they did not succeed.
Jesus, but they did not succeed.
Moses controlled the waters of the Red
Sea
Jesus controlled the Sea of Galilee
Moses brought living water out of the
Rock
Jesus brings living water to all of his
believers.
The face of Moses shown with glory on
Mount Sinai.
The face of Jesus shown with glory on the
mount of Transfiguration.
Moses lifted the brazen serpent up in the
wilderness to heal people
Jesus was lifted up on the cross to heal
us from our own sins.
Moses was a shepherd
Jesus was the good shepherd
. U said jesus led like moses,where did jesus lead jews to?,moses didn't turn water to wine,the jews accepted moses,they rejected jesus,jesus didn't die on a hill,stop brainwashing ur christian,he died on a cross,stop the lies haba,jesus and moses never found any new religion,moses didn't found judaism,he never heard the word wen he was alive,jesus never even heard the word christianity in his life,jesus himself said he didn't come with a new law,he said he came to fulfill the pre existing law of moses,so where did he found a new law,why do lie like this?which brothers and sisters did jesus have?oh my God!,wen will stop playing games this people!,which new identity did jesus give the jews,cos I know they rejected him!,jesus taught his followers how to pray,but name one follower that follow it,again which promise land did jesus led the jews,this is a religious forum,and yet u are making up lies,which 70 rulers did jesus appoint over isreal?are u a literate brother,don't u know wat similarities means again!?,u said they both performed miracles,then u started mentioning their miracles,that aren't even alike,moses turned a rod to serpent,did jesus do that?,no!,moses brot a law,did jesus did?no,moses was loved by the jews,jesus hated by them,moses migrated his people,jesus never migrated the jews,in the verse in question God said"I will raise a prophet from among their bethren.."God didn't say within ur brethren,who are the brethren of jews?arab,yet some people reject mohammad!,but God already knew that,so God said"and it shall come to pass that whoever will not harken to the command he shall give in my name,I will require it of him" this is God saying whoever doesn't harken to the command of the prophet,he shall revenge of it,so if u don't follow the command of mohammad,God will require u of it in the day of judgement,u will come to know

1 Like

Re: Mohammad Prophecy In The Bible by malvisguy212: 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
adewalker:
. U said jesus led like moses,where did jesus lead jews to?,moses didn't turn water to wine,the jews accepted moses,they rejected jesus,jesus didn't die on a hill,stop brainwashing ur christian,he died on a cross,stop the lies haba,jesus and moses never found any new religion,moses didn't found judaism,he never heard the word wen he was alive,jesus never even heard the word christianity in his life,jesus himself said he didn't come with a new law,he said he came to fulfill the pre existing law of moses,so where did he found a new law,why do lie like this?which brothers and sisters did jesus have?oh my God!,wen will stop playing games this people!,which new identity did jesus give the jews,cos I know they rejected him!,jesus taught his followers how to pray,but name one follower that follow it,again which promise land did jesus led the jews,this is a religious forum,and yet u are making up lies,which 70 rulers did jesus appoint over isreal?are u a literate brother,don't u know wat similarities means again!?,u said they both performed miracles,then u started mentioning their miracles,that aren't even alike,moses turned a rod to serpent,did jesus do that?,no!,moses brot a law,did jesus did?no,moses was loved by the jews,jesus hated by them,moses migrated his people,jesus never migrated the jews,in the verse in question God said"I will raise a prophet from among their bethren.."God didn't say within ur brethren,who are the brethren of jews?arab,yet some people reject mohammad!,but God already knew that,so God said"and it shall come to pass that whoever will not harken to the command he shall give in my name,I will require it of him" this is God saying whoever doesn't harken to the command of the prophet,he shall revenge of it,so if u don't follow the command of mohammad,God will require u of it in the day of judgement,u will come to know
this is the problems you have when you don't read the bible, I will not argue with you, you know why ? Because ALL my christians brothers knows everything I said was in the bible.the only point I peak in your post is the rejection of Jesus which can be explain, as a matter of fact , not ALL Jews reject Jesus.

the isrealite thought the messiah who is the king of kings will fight war just as the kings in the old testament do , but Jesus came to restore the kingdom adam lost from the beginning, the bible say Jesus preach the kingdom of heaven, here what the disciples say to Him:
Act 1:6-8
6 Then they gathered around him and
asked him, “Lord, are you at this time
going to restore the kingdom to Israel?”
7 He said to them: “It is not for you to
know the times or dates the Father has
set by his own authority. 8 But you will
receive power when the Holy Spirit
comes on you; and you will be my
witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea
and Samaria, and to the ends of the
earth.”

You see, even His disciples misunderstood Him, it is only Simon peter knows who Jesus really IS ,all the rest don't know His mission,Jesus did not came to restored the kingdom to isreal, so the Jews thought he fail, that why they reject him, but one thing for sure, not AlL reject the message.
Re: Mohammad Prophecy In The Bible by adewalker(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
this is the problems you have when you don't read the bible, I will not argue with you, you know why ? Because ALL my christians brothers knows everything I said was in the bible.the only point I peak in your post is the rejection of Jesus which can be explain, as a matter of fact , not ALL Jews reject Jesus.

the isrealite thought the messiah who is the king of kings will fight war just as the kings in the old testament do , but Jesus came to restore the kingdom adam lost from the beginning, the bible say Jesus preach the kingdom of heaven, here what the disciples say to Him:
Act 1:6-8
6 Then they gathered around him and
asked him, “Lord, are you at this time
going to restore the kingdom to Israel?”
7 He said to them: “It is not for you to
know the times or dates the Father has
set by his own authority. 8 But you will
receive power when the Holy Spirit
comes on you; and you will be my
witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea
and Samaria, and to the ends of the
earth.”

You see, even His disciples misunderstood Him, it is only Simon peter knows who Jesus really IS ,all the rest don't know His mission,Jesus did not came to restored the kingdom to isreal, so the Jews thought he fail, that why they reject him, but one thing for sure, not AlL reject the message.
. U are shooting urself on the foot,no rational christian that have an iota knowledge of the bible will believe any of those innovations u posted above,so according to ur last post,only peter seems to have believed him,while all the jews rejected him,well,moses ws accepted by all jews,the jews totally rejected him,the only people who took him were his desciple,and one of them styl betrayed him to his enemies,moses ws never betrayed?,am waiting for u to give more,wat u have only achieved so far is to give more reasons why jesus was unlike moses,don't come here and brainwash ur fellow christians,who are so lazy to read the bible or even make research on their own

1 Like

Re: Mohammad Prophecy In The Bible by malvisguy212: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
adewalker:
. U are shooting urself on the foot,no rational christian that have an iota knowledge of the bible will believe any of those innovations u posted above,so according to ur last post,only peter seems to have believed him,while all the jews rejected him,well,moses ws accepted by all jews,the jews totally rejected him,the only people who took him were his desciple,and one of them styl betrayed him to his enemies,moses ws never betrayed?,am waiting for u to give more,wat u have only achieved so far is to give more reasons why jesus was unlike moses,don't come here and brainwash ur fellow christians,who are so lazy to read the bible or even make research on their own
you are not bright enough to debate. Ok.
Re: Mohammad Prophecy In The Bible by ByfireByfire: 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
adewalker:
BEHOLD THE END OF THIS DISCUSSION.
ByfireByfire:
OP listen carefully

1.mohammed was a pedophile that slept with a 9 year old girl at more than 50 years while moses and Jesus were not.

2.mohammed was a robber who with his followers killed and robbed people of their belongings, Moses and Jesus were not.

3.mohammed was a rapist that raped infidel women and commanded his followers to do the same which they do till this very date.

4.mohammed was a serial killer and murderer who committed genocide in wars and killing innocent people and commanded his followers to do so. Jesus and Moses were different.

5.mohammed a sex addict had several wives and had several women from wars. Jesus and Moses were different.

6.mohammed a plagiarist copied from the Bible to add to the quran. Jesus and Moses never plagiarized.

7.mohammed still evokes death from the grave so much that even drawing a loving and respectful picture of him or mentioning his name amiss earns you instant death from his followers.

Mock Jesus or Moses all you want and nothing happens to you. Draw a loving picture of them to their memory and earn special favors and recognition from men.

8. No single commandment of love from the muhammad's quran but so many commandments and examples of love from Moses and Jesus in the Bible.

Op. Comparing mohammed with Jesus is like comparing God with the devil or comparing light with darkness. So quit trying.

mUHAMMED IS NOT A PROPHET OF GOD. PERIOD.

(1) (Reply)

UNDERSTANDING LUKE 19 Vs 27 / Jesus Said He Is A Man, You Said He Is God Are You Denying Him? / There Is A Huge Difference Between Not Believing In God And Believing In No God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.