Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra (9947 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / IGBOS And The South South Minorities. / The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by darfay: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Are you not landlocked too? what is your problem with anybody that is telling the truth?
Who is landlocked?? Just wan talk u no get sense. Mad aloma hegoat
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
darfay:

Who is landlocked?? Just wan talk u no get sense. Mad aloma hegoat
So, in your widest dreams you're seeing yourself as a wise person abi? you're nothing but a deranged pig.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by darfay: 11:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
ekenedegreat:
So, in your widest dreams you're seeing yourself as a wise person abi? you're nothing but a deranged pig.
ur fader
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
darfay:
ur fader
your moder!!
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Omololu007(m): 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
onenaira3:

Lmfaoooooo. None of those tribes are in BIAFRA. F2king illiterate and for your information, I'm a proud ANIOMA son and I rather die that stay in "one niggeria" with backward zoo animals like una. I'm biafran and proud. Deal with and stop your desperate notice me by force.

Oh one last thing, don't ever put delta and edo in the same sentence. The whole of delta is part of what? You history rewriting prosistutes.

Edo and delta south are NOT and have NEVER been part of Biafra.
no part of delta have ever been in biafra
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Omololu007(m): 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
hoobs:
do u see how he laid it out for you??,"WE deltans"....by stating his own state not like you guyz "WE south south",so nxt time use "We Edo do not want biafra" and we will also tel u that "We Bifrans Do not want EDO state"
u mumu sha,so delta state is a tribe,fool
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Omololu007(m): 11:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
dearpreye:

All these because a people decided to follow their own destiny? Blacks are actually largely primitive! Didn't you see the Scottish Referendum last year?
did the ibos left through a referendum in 1967?
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by AAinEqGuinea: 12:20am On Aug 29, 2015
Mere talks of Biafra has exposed the shameless hypocrisy of many who subscribe to One Africa... thinking you're so united until the subject of Biafra is mentioned. It is then your true colors are shown.

"One Africa" a proposition conveniently ripped from the pages of Afrocentrics. We'd love to have this page back because many of you dont care to live it out anyways. The subject of Biafra is the latest example that illustrates your faux solidarity. True Afrocentrics will still patronize an Igbo business while fully supporting the actualization of Biafra. Wouldnt it be hypocritical for us to suddenly go all xenophobic South African on their Nigerian businesses whenever we heard the word Biafra or because they formed their own country? I guess South Africa was a wound that healed too soon. Everyone claims to be so One Africa Afrocentric until afrocentrics begin mentioning white people. The ones who ultimately created Nigeria in which many of you will kill your fellow African to maintain. Its not One Africa to rather see you starving and dead than free.

May we fringe, conspiracy theorist, and reverse racist Afrocentrics please have our movement back?

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Duru1(m): 12:57am On Aug 29, 2015
mcvaeey:
I'm not an igbo hater as many people assume. But let the truth be told today, igbos only want south south due to economic gains and nothing else. The South south region is the geopolitical zone in Nigeria and if each south south state where to be a country of its own, it would be one of the richest countries in Africa. Besides Lagos, no other state in Nigeria is richer than any south south state. They all have crude oil in commercial quantities and also access to international waters.

This is the main reason why the igbos are trying to cajole them into demonic union. They igbos always say that south south is not a tribe but an evil manipulation of the north. They say the northerners created the south south in order to divide and rule and call the yorubas all manners of names. The question I want to ask the igbos today are;

Are the people of south south complaining?

Have the people asked them to champion their cause in any way?

Why are they crying more than the bereaved over Gej's loss?

The igbos don't mean well for us. They only want our resources and want to marginalise us. Can a non igbo person hold a position in igboland? Can a non igbo person be sold land to in any part of igboland?

Why then does any sane person think that igbos have genuine intention for us?

Let's assume that biafra is achieved today and the south south joins them in biafra, what will be their contribution to the economy of biafra? What will they bring to the table?

The answer is nothing and the only thing they'll bring to the table is their population. Our history would be wiped out in 10 years if we join them cos they'll igbonise all of us.

An average igbo man is greedy, deceitful and can never be trusted.

Per the bolded, you are a foolish fool. Nigeria is behind all curve of human endeavor due to bloody maggot such as you.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by hollywhyte: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You're very fool.fish!! what makes you think that you people are up to 80% that is kicking against Biafra. Nnamdi KANU said that, the SS are more biafran than the Igbos this is because, some Igbos are still holding on to Nigeria because of their businesses. I have seen Ibibio men that loves Biafra more than me, I have seen so many people from other regions of SS apart from their women that is more Biafran than an average Igbo. that's why I always tell you lots that Biafra is NOT a NL thing.
we in the Akwa- cross can never forget what the Biafra soldiers did to our sons n daughter, during the war they rename calabar new nnewi. Pls biafra we dnt wnt u. ekene u lie dere will b tray u again dey betray u before n we are ready to do it again, no ibibio woman or man love biafra. Ami ayen ibibio ntan
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by NewYorkCity: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
meforyou1:
Op, are there no igbos in South South? We don't want Edo to be part of Biafra, except the igbo minorities there. And we demand for the Igbo minorities in Benue State, North Central.

That is why Biafra has to discuss with the ss minorities. and of course delta ppl will demand edo be part of them to avoid marginalisation... O.Y.O. make una change that name Biafra before we consider u guys
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
huangcheng:
As a matter of truth, the entire SW is a burden on the SS and SE states.
Thank you brother.... This is the absolute truth.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Duru1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
mcvaeey:
I'm not an igbo hater as many people assume. But let the truth be told today, igbos only want south south due to economic gains and nothing else. The South south region is the geopolitical zone in Nigeria and if each south south state where to be a country of its own, it would be one of the richest countries in Africa. Besides Lagos, no other state in Nigeria is richer than any south south state. They all have crude oil in commercial quantities and also access to international waters.

This is the main reason why the igbos are trying to cajole them into demonic union. They igbos always say that south south is not a tribe but an evil manipulation of the north. They say the northerners created the south south in order to divide and rule and call the yorubas all manners of names. The question I want to ask the igbos today are;

Are the people of south south complaining?

Have the people asked them to champion their cause in any way?

Why are they crying more than the bereaved over Gej's loss?

The igbos don't mean well for us. They only want our resources and want to marginalise us. Can a non igbo person hold a position in igboland? Can a non igbo person be sold land to in any part of igboland?

Why then does any sane person think that igbos have genuine intention for us?

Let's assume that biafra is achieved today and the south south joins them in biafra, what will be their contribution to the economy of biafra? What will they bring to the table?

The answer is nothing and the only thing they'll bring to the table is their population. Our history would be wiped out in 10 years if we join them cos they'll igbonise all of us.

An average igbo man is greedy, deceitful and can never be trusted.

I personally do not want any so-called south-south person, except the Ndiigbo, as compatriot beyond the markers of Nigeria. Personally, I am for Republic of Igbo land so that we shall have a society solemnly bounded together through culture and language. There is absolutely nothing in the so-called south-south that boast the economic interest of Ndiigbo. It appears most Nigerians are deluded daydreamers. I plead take all the non-Igbo in the so-called south-south and give us Republic of Igbo land or Biafra.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
Biafran fanatics on my social networks has decided to let good reasoning and the truth reign in their lives...bombarding me with funny justifications for protest acts and how they are being marginalized.
Lol, na now una know say una dey marginalized?...Former governor of Abia state received millions abi billions of allocation and lots of internal revenues, use am sponsor himself n family and well wishers, Aba no even get one good road...and that is called...?
Igbo governors go dey for seat and will work and give contracts to only his family or close relations without sending other people dat are worthy to be contracted, and you call that...?
I saw lots of medical students travelling to as far as kano and kaduna to submit their cvs for intern posts in federal medical hospitals there whereas there are lots of federal medical centres here and general hospital, I was forced to ask why the migration to such a troubled region for green pasture and they said, "if u are not related to someone in d hospital or if u don't have a letter from a top senator or someone in authority, u can never get an intern post."...now dat just an intern post, how about the proper employment post, I wonder if na president go give letter then...and that is called...?
These are just a few dat I can write here...I must b honest with u all, till the we igbos learn to love each other, there can never b biafra even if we are given biafra, we will still go to war amongst each other...igbo is d most divide ethic group in Africa...a yoruba man will feel better to talk with his brother in yoruba, and hausa man will love u just because u spoke hausa to him...you can never speak to ur fellow igbo man for just 2mins without hearing pidgin or english...some chicks will even add phonetics to the little igbo they speak.
I would've written dis in igbo, but quote me anywhere only 10% of the igbos I have here will b able to read it.
No one grows flowers in umuahia...people grow wat they can eat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Visits France Today - The Punch / Kaduna Refinery Dormant, Port Harcourt, Warri Producing Below 30% — NNPC / Sambisa Forest As Tourist Centre As Nigerian Army & Borno Government Collaborate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.