Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra (9931 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / IGBOS And The South South Minorities. / The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by mcvaeey(m): 9:38am On Aug 23, 2015
SOUNDKING:
assuming you are frm SS dnt forget that,not all so called "SS minorities" are in Biafran Map, search well if your clan is there,as for the "economic gain",it a typical brain structure of a baboon to think that nations can never survive without oil,Biafra is never going to be replica the zoo,as for the "Igbonization" theory,you must be a very large fool,to have that as your point,it sounded sensiless and baseless,don't think you have written a masterpiece,i assure U Rose will come after your real identity,if not rose NDPVF will, bet me.
likewise your worthless father. Bastard son of a thousand father.

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by mcvaeey(m): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2015
meccuno:
but seriously, an edo man doesn't have anything in common with an igbo man. And I don't think the igbos would even want anything to do with the edos. So I wonder why the op is wasting his time making edo people relevant. Its not as if they even have any strong point to require the merger apart from cultism,prostitution, and witch craft. My 2cents
and what does an edo man have with a Igbo man. A tribe of well known cannibals, drug traffickers, baby making factories, prostitutes, armed robbers, kidnappers, criminals and sore losers of the civil war.

5 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Ugomba(m): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2015
mcvaeey:
Hahaha. Dem go flight your papa first. If I jam you I go use you for sacrifice.
juju state. Am not suprised.

13 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by sammyj: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2015
Ed on happen shocked grin
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2015
mcvaeey:
I'm not an igbo hater as many people assume. But let the truth be told today, igbos only want south south due to economic gains and nothing else. The South south region is the geopolitical zone in Nigeria and if each south south state where to be a country of its own, it would be one of the richest countries in Africa. Besides Lagos, no other state in Nigeria is richer than any south south state. They all have crude oil in commercial quantities and also access to international waters.

This is the main reason why the igbos are trying to cajole them into demonic union. They igbos always say that south south is not a tribe but an evil manipulation of the north. They say the northerners created the south south in order to divide and rule and call the yorubas all manners of names. The question I want to ask the igbos today are;

Are the people of south south complaining?

Have the people asked them to champion their cause in any way?

Why are they crying more than the bereaved over Gej's loss?

The igbos don't mean well for us. They only want our resources and want to marginalise us. Can a non igbo person hold a position in igboland? Can a non igbo person be sold land to in any part of igboland?

Why then does any sane person think that igbos have genuine intention for us?

Let's assume that biafra is achieved today and the south south joins them in biafra, what will be their contribution to the economy of biafra? What will they bring to the table?

The answer is nothing and the only thing they'll bring to the table is their population. Our history would be wiped out in 10 years if we join them cos they'll igbonise all of us.

An average igbo man is greedy, deceitful and can never be trusted.
another yolloba aka we the nger delta oh ritualist try more that's not working again u need more fire powers channel ur strength to osun

10 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2015
mcvaeey:
I don't have you time. I'm not surprised. Your parents probably wasted money on your education. So any man who doesn't support Biafra is yoruba? Can you listen to yourself?
of course u are , from the brown roof zinc of ibadam

8 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 23, 2015
gabito4luv:
I wish biafrans can really ans these questions. what can I as a Deltan gain from the Igbos?

Feel free to first identify and be identified by your ethnic nationality in Nigeria for a good response. Or are you not proud of your people?

3 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2015
meccuno:
but seriously, an edo man doesn't have anything in common with an igbo man. And I don't think the igbos would even want anything to do with the edos. So I wonder why the op is wasting his time making edo people relevant. Its not as if they even have any strong point to require the merger apart from cultism,prostitution, and witch craft. My 2cents

You igbos should stop dis ur any south south who dont want Biafra is edo.

Tell me what Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko, ibibio have in common with Igbo?. i

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by omenka(m): 10:29am On Aug 23, 2015
meforyou1:
Op, are there no igbos in South South? We don't want Edo to be part of Biafra, except the igbo minorities there. And we demand for the Igbo minorities in Benue State, North Central.
Which Igbo minorities in Benue Who says there are indigenous Igbos in Benue

You guys should just keep your thing to yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by hoobs(m): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2015
mcvaeey:
God bless you o. I wonder what they claim we have in common.
when you people say "we" I get upset,why don't you use "I"
We will nt beg any region that do not want to join us,bt as for the igbo speaking area of d so-called south south,they are coming with us the rest go do what dy like,bt the ibibios that I know are part and parcel of Biafra
Itz you edo people that are not even included in the Biafra project that are wailing,we do not want you!,get that into your skull!,we know our brothers and our brothers know us.....
Your Edo state is not part of biafra,you guyz can stay on ur own and have your edo republic minus Igbaneke......simple
because you guyz are not wanted in the biafran project,you ppl are trying so hard to hold on to the other biafrans in the so-called south south because guyz dnt want to b alone in your edo republic,while kins men call on radio biafra ass-licking Nnamdi kanu begging him to added Edo 2 d biafran project......FVckards!

7 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 23, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
another yolloba aka we the nger delta oh ritualist try more that's not working again u need more fire powers channel ur strength to osun

Do u know one of d greatest casualty of Biafran soldiers durimg the war happened in Warri, Sapele and Agbor. Where Urhobo and Itsekiri women were deliberately poisoning Biafra soldiers? in today rivers state and Bayelsa, Ijaw people led by Isaac Adaka boro and Ken saro wiwa lead Ijaw nation and killed many Biafran soldiers? We 80% unbrainwashed south south people dont want Biafra. we dont need Biafra. Leave us alone. Go and drag ur neighbour in Benue and Kogi into Biafra. They are also ur neighbour like south south. But u dont force them into Biafra because they dont have oil. Greed is ur greatest problem.

We south south people rejected Biafra in 1967. Today 2015 we still reject Biafra. As proud and Arrogant Igbo people are, because of thier greed , thier greed is so strong that thier pride and arrogance is reduce to zero when it come to south south. By now they should have asked south south to go to hell with the way we rejected them in 1967. And d way we are rejecting them today. because of thier greed they are ready to swallow thier pride.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by hoobs(m): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2015
atbu1983:

You igbos should stop dis ur any south south who dont want Biafra is edo.

Tell me what Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko, ibibio have in common with Igbo?. i
the same culture,the same dressing,their women tie 2 piece wrappers,while your tie 1 to show how loose they are,we even luk alike

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by benson730: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2015
They will gain so much
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by modhream: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2015
omenka:
Which Igbo minorities in Benue Who says there are indigenous Igbos in Benue

You guys should just keep your thing to yourselves.
Idiot.
So you don't know there are Igbos carved into Benue in Obi,Ogbadibo LGs?.
Your ignorance keep stinking to high heaven

8 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 23, 2015
modhream:

Idiot.

Dont mind them. there is no oil in Benue and Kogi. People who has similar culture with Igbo there are not Igbo as far az all this oil loving thieves igbo are concern. As far as they are concern, having alot of oil makes u igbo.

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by onenaira3: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2015
Another "Edo" or rather should we say the yoloba monkey known as mulattoclaro new ID.

Let's make this as simple as it can get so your dimwitted brain can get through. EDO STATE in which you keep attaching by force to while thinking no one can figure out your real identity is NOT AnD HAVE NEVER BEEN part of BIAFRA. No one f2king wants unaun Biafra. Hell even ND does not want una. Go and attache by force to ppl actually wanted rather than constantly giving us headaches with rubbish as if EDO STATE is part of BIAFRA. You're part of Nigeria and always be.

9 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2015
hoobs:
when you people say "we" I get upset,why don't you use "I"
We will nt beg any region that do not want to join us,bt as for the igbo speaking area of d so-called south south,they are coming with us the rest go do what dy like,bt the ibibios that I know are part and parcel of Biafra
Itz you edo people that are not even included in the Biafra project that are wailing,we do not want you!,get that into your skull!,we know our brothers and our brothers know us.....
Your Edo state is not part of biafra,you guyz can stay on ur own and have your edo republic minus Igbaneke......simple
because you guyz are not wanted in the biafran project,you ppl are trying so hard to hold on to the other biafrans in the so-called south south because guyz dnt want to b alone in your edo republic,while kins men call on radio biafra ass-licking Nnamdi kanu begging him to added Edo 2 d biafran project......FVckards!

U guys cant get Delta State. Delta state have more relationship with Edo State than south east. The whole of Delta state were all part of Benin empire. So dont ever think of delta state in ur dream.

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2015
onenaira3:
Another "Edo" or rather should we say the yoloba monkey known as mulattoclaro new ID.

Let's make this as simple as it can get so your dimwitted brain can get through. EDO STATE in which you keep attaching by force to while thinking no one can figure out your real identity is NOT AnD HAVE NEVER BEEN part of BIAFRA. No one f2king wants unaun Biafra. Hell even ND does not want una. Go and attache by force to ppl actually wanted rather than constantly giving us headaches with rubbish as if EDO STATE is part of BIAFRA. You're part of Nigeria and always be.

You oil thieves.
U guys cant get Delta State. Delta state have more relationship
with Edo State than south east. The whole of Delta state were all
part of Benin empire. So dont ever think of delta state in ur dream.

Urhobo, Itsekiri, isoko are far far more edo in culture and history than they are igbo.

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by onenaira3: 10:48am On Aug 23, 2015
atbu1983:

Dont mind them. there is no oil in Benue and Kogi. People who has similar culture with Igbo there are not Igbo as far az all this oil loving thieves igbo are concern. As far as they are concern, having alot of oil makes u igbo.

You are such a dimwit

Read and get educated. After doing so, TRAVEL. Being ignorant and puddly displaying ignorance is not cute. You're a grown @ss man proud to show the world you're f2king dimwitted as hell. How shameless can you be?
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/weve-abandoned-igbos-benue-cry/

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by omenka(m): 10:49am On Aug 23, 2015
modhream:

Idiot.
You are a VERY MIGHTY fool and a reprehensible liar, a very dangerous one! What part of Obi and Ogbadibo were Igbos "carved" into?? That is how you people come on here to spread lies and deceive ignorant fellas who've not had the chance to travel out of their enclaves.

There are no indegenous Igbos ANYWHERE in Benue.

Modified:

On a second thought, you just might be one ignorant local slimeball gathering excrement released by fellow zealots like yourself. I bet you've heard somewhere there are indigenous igbos in Obi and Ogbadibo and you ran away with the lies, spreading it to hapless ignoramuses like yourself. Nonsense.

How can you even have Igbos "carved" into Obi when it is bordered to the by Ado and Oju??

You are a very big fool indeed.

4 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by onenaira3: 10:50am On Aug 23, 2015
atbu1983:

You oil thieves.
U guys cant get Delta State. Delta state have more relationship
with Edo State than south east. The whole of Delta state were all
part of Benin empire. So dont ever think of delta state in ur dream.

Urhobo, Itsekiri, isoko are far far more edo in culture and history than they are igbo.

Lmfaoooooo. None of those tribes are in BIAFRA. F2king illiterate and for your information, I'm a proud ANIOMA son and I rather die that stay in "one niggeria" with backward zoo animals like una. I'm biafran and proud. Deal with and stop your desperate notice me by force.

Oh one last thing, don't ever put delta and edo in the same sentence. The whole of delta is part of what? You history rewriting prosistutes.

Edo and delta south are NOT and have NEVER been part of Biafra.

7 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 23, 2015
onenaira3:

you can read this below or go to wikipedia straight and read to know how today Delta State and Edo State rejected Biafra

Biafra Occupation of Midwest (The crime of Biafra Soldiers in
today south south)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwest_Invasion_of_1967
On August 17 Governor Okonkwo installed a dusk to dawn curfew in
which only citizens with passes would be allowed to move freely at
night. Non-Igbo citizens, especially the Hausa community, were
subject to harassment from Biafran soldiers while women were
often molested and sometimes raped, this in retaliation for the
1966 anti-Igbo pogrom. Resistance groups began springing up
constantly consisting of mainly ethnic Urhobos and Ijaws. Because
of a series of uprisings against the occupying Biafrans in Benin
City, General Okonkwo began raising a force of loyal native
inhabitants to combat the rebels. By August 18 Okonkwo had
assembled a force of 780 reliable volunteers to keep natives from
attacking or killing Biafran soldiers. Loyal inhabitants donated
whatever weaponry they has to the Biafrans, which consisted
mainly of single-shot rifles and double-barreled shotguns.

Cooks began poisoning Biafran soldiers whenever they had the
chance to and it was because of this that Biafran soldiers began
only eating food that was cooked by ethnic Igbos or self-cooked.
Rebellious natives who did not wish to fight would often seduce
Biafran soldiers to get information out of them and tell Nigerian
authorities. On August 20 a group of Urhobo/Ijaw rebels raided a
Biafran camp and were successful in killing 50 soldiers while 16
rebels were killed in the skirmish. Due to these rebellions Biafran
soldiers began raiding and pillaging villages throughout both the
Mid-Western Region and Niger Delta inhabited by anyone other than
Igbo civilians. The Biafran government began broadcasting Biafran
propaganda in the region while the Nigerian government broadcast
anti-Biafran propaganda as well.

On September 19 President Ojukwu declared Governor Okonkwo
President of the Biafran puppet-state, the Republic of Benin, in an
attempt to make citizens of the Mid-Western Region loyal to a
government other than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by modhream: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2015
atbu1983:

Dear Mr Idiot,kindly read,comprehend and assimilate my post and that of the character I responded to before you quote me.
Better still,don't quote me again.Kindly maintain your foolish lane.
Last I checked,you claim to be from an area with no drop of oil yet here you are crying more than the bereaved,fighting tooth and nail on behalf of the oil producers for a mission they sent you not.One then wonder what your motive then is,if not that same oil

4 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2015
onenaira3:

Lmfaoooooo. None of those tribes are in BIAFRA. F2king illiterate and for your information, I'm a proud ANIOMA son and I rather die that stay in "one niggeria" with backward zoo animals like una. I'm biafran and proud. Deal with and stop your desperate notice me by force.

Edo and delta south are NOT and have NEVER been part of Biafra.

Below is How IJaw in Delta state killed many Biafra Soldiers. so it is not just Delta south. All d major thribes in Delta state rejected Biafra. Even among d Anioma not all supported Biafra.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwest_Inv
today south south)

. On August 20 a group of Urhobo/Ijaw rebels raided a
government other than Nigeria. soldiers. Loyal inhabitants donated
Biafran soldiers to get information outOn August 20 a group of Urhobo/Ijaw rebels raided a
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by benson730: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2015
The mistake pple make is that thy feel a country without oil can not survive...ss will have a lot to benefit from the merger.we are brothers and share a near similar characteristics. ..okay look at it,the ss states with all the oil they are not better than some SE states..if SS AND SE merge,there will be rotational presidency,no marginalization. ...and so on...the igbo are industrious so industrialisation will be massive....is safer to join biafra because half of south west are already Muslim and they are definitely joining the northern region...are SS ready to become Muslims in the near future?....

4 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by modhream: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2015
omenka:
You are a VERY MIGHTY fool and a reprehensible liar, a very dangerous one! What part of Obi and Ogbadibo were Igbos "carved" into?? That is how you people come on here to spread lies and deceive ignorant fellas who've not had the chance to travel out of their enclaves.

There are no indegenous Igbos ANYWHERE in Benue.

Modified:

On a second thought, you just might be one ignorant local slimeball gathering excrement released by fellow zealots like yourself. I bet you've heard somewhere there are indigenous igbos in Obi and Ogbadibo and you ran away with the lies, spreading it to hapless ignoramuses like yourself. Nonsense.

How can you even have Igbos "carved" into Obi when it is bordered to the by Ado and Oju??

You are a very big fool indeed.
Ah,you really are the gift that keep giving,aren't you mucker?.Scratch Ogbadibo,it's Obi and Ado.You claimed Benue,yet don't know about the configuration of the state.Ignorant son of a blind bat.
Modified:
Thanks @onenaira,it's really good to lesson these futrets once they start claiming what they know not.
There are no indigenous Igbos anywhere in Benue indeed

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by onenaira3: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2015
atbu1983:

Below is How IJaw in Delta state killed many Biafra Soldiers. so it is not just Delta south. All d major thribes in Delta state rejected Biafra. Even among d Anioma not all supported Biafra.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwest_Inv
today south south)

. On August 20 a group of Urhobo/Ijaw rebels raided a
government other than Nigeria. soldiers. Loyal inhabitants donated
Biafran soldiers to get information outOn August 20 a group of Urhobo/Ijaw rebels raided a

This illiterate keep giving me 1967 rubbish. THIS 2015..Biafra 2.0. from what I've heard Ijaws have even apologized for their act in Biafra of 1967.Do you need the link? I'll be more than happy to bring it?
And as for anioma, you'll be a complete utter buff00n if you think we staying in this zoo with animals like yourself. We will wipe you monkies out. Step your f2king bastard feet in any anioma territory and try to push that shitty one Niggeria, just f2king try and you illiterates will instantly learn this is NOT 1967 but rather 2015...this we f2king promise you. I f2king triple dare you, when that shitty @ss zoogeria breaks, go and try and force us in that your shitty zoogeria, I will personally deal with you or any other zoo animal wey wan theif land. Buff00n

Finally so it'll go through your dimwitted brain again. EDO STATE IS NOT AND HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER BE PART OF BIAFRA. You're not included, never have been and never will be. Even other groups in SS don't want to be in the same country with una. Look towards South West.

6 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by holysina(m): 11:11am On Aug 23, 2015
mcvaeey:
come respect yourself. I opened this thread for constructive and educative criticism and not tribal bashing. Respect yourself If you have nothing meaningful to contribute here.

An average igbo man is greedy, deceitful and can never be trusted.that is the sentence you ended with and now ur talking about constructive criticism when your not been constructive yourself. I hope when an igbo man wants to invest in your business or wants to patronize what ever your doing to make a living you turn him down on the ground of what you wrote above.

3 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by omenka(m): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2015
modhream:

Ah,you really are the gift that keep giving,aren't you mucker?.Scratch Ogbadibo,it's Obi and Ado.You claimed Benue,yet don't know about the configuration of the state.Ignorant son of a blind bat.
Modified:
Thanks @onenaira,it's really good to lesson these futrets once they start claiming what they know not.
There are no indigenous Igbos anywhere in Benue indeed
Mtcheeew. Why don't you fools claim Zamfara already?

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by SOUNDKING: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2015
mcvaeey:
likewise your worthless father. Bastard son of a thousand father.
when someone runs out of reasoning,ranting and cursing becomes his option.

3 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by modhream: 11:22am On Aug 23, 2015
omenka:
Mtcheeew. Why don't you fools claim Zamfara already?
It's painful being caught out,isn't it?.
Next time,have a care where you claim or the sort of comments you drop.They keep pointing you out as the airhead you are.

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by yorubatic: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2015
atbu1983:

U guys cant get Delta State. Delta state have more relationship with Edo State than south east. The whole of Delta state were all part of Benin empire. So dont ever think of delta state in ur dream.
What concerned you with what biafra does or not? Are you such a coward? Why can you put your energy in championing the course of your ethnic group? Why are you making other nigerians inferior to the igbos. ..

I champion the course of odua republic. ...and we will reject every ogogoro drinking SS in our republic

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Inaugurates New Lagos Council Of Obas & Chiefs / Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) / NMDPRA: Nigeria’s Gas Reserves Have Reached 209.5 TC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.