Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra (9880 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / IGBOS And The South South Minorities. / The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by mcvaeey(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2015
I'm not an igbo hater as many people assume. But let the truth be told today, igbos only want south south due to economic gains and nothing else. The South south region is the geopolitical zone in Nigeria and if each south south state where to be a country of its own, it would be one of the richest countries in Africa. Besides Lagos, no other state in Nigeria is richer than any south south state. They all have crude oil in commercial quantities and also access to international waters.

This is the main reason why the igbos are trying to cajole them into demonic union. They igbos always say that south south is not a tribe but an evil manipulation of the north. They say the northerners created the south south in order to divide and rule and call the yorubas all manners of names. The question I want to ask the igbos today are;

Are the people of south south complaining?

Have the people asked them to champion their cause in any way?

Why are they crying more than the bereaved over Gej's loss?

The igbos don't mean well for us. They only want our resources and want to marginalise us. Can a non igbo person hold a position in igboland? Can a non igbo person be sold land to in any part of igboland?

Why then does any sane person think that igbos have genuine intention for us?

Let's assume that biafra is achieved today and the south south joins them in biafra, what will be their contribution to the economy of biafra? What will they bring to the table?

The answer is nothing and the only thing they'll bring to the table is their population. Our history would be wiped out in 10 years if we join them cos they'll igbonise all of us.

An average igbo man is greedy, deceitful and can never be trusted.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by SPG4U(m): 8:43am On Aug 23, 2015
[size=20pt] odi kwa serious

Make I just sidon dey follow this thread

Just in case e reach FP

Where are d igbo guys

Make una show face ooo [/size]
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Mynd44: 8:51am On Aug 23, 2015
Joblessness on fleek

4 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Philistine(m): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2015
Yolober man claiming SS.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by mcvaeey(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2015
Mynd44:
Joblessness on fleek
come respect yourself. I opened this thread for constructive and educative criticism and not tribal bashing. Respect yourself If you have nothing meaningful to contribute here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by zuchyblink(m): 8:58am On Aug 23, 2015
because Bight of Biafra is south south.this is another yoruba propaganda.stopped reading when i saw ''can a non-igbo buy a land in igboland?''

23 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by mcvaeey(m): 8:58am On Aug 23, 2015
Philistine:
Yolober man claiming SS.
I don't have you time. I'm not surprised. Your parents probably wasted money on your education. So any man who doesn't support Biafra is yoruba? Can you listen to yourself?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2015
Another Yoruba SS wannabe is here again. It will be my honor to take you back to school.

"Besides Lagos, no other state in Nigeria is richer than any south south state."

Are you saying that Lagos is richer than any SS state? Listen my Yoruba friend, if every state controls its resources, Lagos is not richer than any state in the SS or the SE. Just recently NNLG paid $1.6 billion in TAXES alone to the FG, are you telling me that if Imo, Anambra or Abia sells its gas and collect taxes directly from NNLG Lagos will be richer than these states? Lagos can only dream of such revenue. The gas being explored in Imo, Abia and Anambra state alone will buy up Lagos state in whole and pay cash. Lagos state contribute far less than what it receives in federal allocation, security vote, personnel and developmental infrastructure. As a matter of truth, the entire SW is a burden on the SS and SE states.

For your other questions i'll let an Ijaw man dearpreye reply you.

26 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by mcvaeey(m): 8:59am On Aug 23, 2015
zuchyblink:
because Bight of Biafra is south south
how is it south south? Pls she'd more light on it? I opened this thread for constructive criticism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by meforyou1(m): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2015
Op, are there no igbos in South South? We don't want Edo to be part of Biafra, except the igbo minorities there. And we demand for the Igbo minorities in Benue State, North Central.

22 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Ugomba(m): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2015
What about me mumu op.. Am Igbo from Aniocha in Delta, so whats your point? Why are Edos making Noise about Oil?
Just don't understand the hatred on this forum..

40 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by mcvaeey(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2015
meforyou1:
Op, are there no igbos in South South? We don't want Edo to be part of Biafra, except the igbo minorities there. And we demand for the Igbo minorities in Benue State, North Central.
likewise edo.
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by zuchyblink(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2015
SS+SE,united we stand;divided yoruba enjoy,exploit and laugh at us

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2015
SMH!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by gabito4luv(m): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2015
I wish biafrans can really ans these questions. what can I as a Deltan gain from the Igbos?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by mcvaeey(m): 9:05am On Aug 23, 2015
Ugomba:
What about me mumu op.. Am Igbo from Aniocha in Delta, so whats your point? Why are Edos making Noise about Oil?
Just don't understand the hatred on this forum..
it's your generations and your family tree that are mumus. You think Edo is caused like your anioma region? Look at this bastard son of a thousand fathers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by cheruv: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2015
SPG4U:
[size=20pt] odi kwa serious

Make I just sidon dey follow this thread

Just in case e reach FP

Where are d igbo guys

Make una show face ooo [/size]
This is like bwhere sweetlemon says she's not an Igbo hater..when we all know the obvious.
OP,can you tell this distinguished audience once more on how much the Great Igbos want their oil? undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by yorubatic: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2015
Yorubas have exhibited too much cowardice in this forum through numerous silly threads. ...why are we always panicked at mention of Igbos or biafra? Are we admitting their superiority? Why can't we mind our business and start championing the actualization of odua republic? Are we simply cowards?

What concerned us with SS minorities that we so much hate for their ogogoro drinking? I think we should rather concentrate our energy on how to achieve odua republic. ..

SS should know we will never admit them in Odu'a republic

18 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by mcvaeey(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2015
zuchyblink:
SS+SE,united we stand;divided yoruba enjoy,exploit and laugh at us
wake up from your dream cos we are not one. Get that into your thick skull.

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by mcvaeey(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2015
gabito4luv:
I wish biafrans can really ans these questions. what can I as a Deltan gain from the Igbos?
God bless you o. I wonder what they claim we have in common.

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by mcvaeey(m): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2015
yorubatic:
Yorubas have exhibited too much cowardice in this forum through numerous silly threads. ...why are we always panicked at mention of Igbos or biafra? Are we admitting their superiority? Why can't we mind our business and start championing the actualization of odua republic? Are we simply cowards?

What concerned us with SS minorities that we such much hate for their ogogoro drinking? I think we should rather concentrate our energy on how to achieve odua republic. ..
what makes you feel I'm yoruba? There's nothing that links me with yoruba people. Get that into your head. Are you now part of the crew of anyone who doesn't support Biafra is yoruba?

5 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by zuchyblink(m): 9:15am On Aug 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by gabito4luv(m): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2015
I concur wen they say yorubas are cowards. Hausas devils. what about the Igbos? Saints, loving?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by zuchyblink(m): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2015
mcvaeey:
what makes you feel I'm yoruba? There's nothing that links me with yoruba people. Get that into your head. Are you now part of the crew of anyone who doesn't support Biafra is yoruba?
my dear go and seat down! We have IPOB members from Akwa ibom,calabar,delta,rivers and even an Edo man.so speak for yourself!
I'm very sure u are a yoruba man,so go and die.ur nairaland rants have no meaning

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by DaBullIT(m): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2015
ey run
Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by mcvaeey(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2015
zuchyblink:
my dear go and seat down! We have IPOB members from Akwa ibom,calabar,delta,rivers and even an Edo man.so speak for yourself!
I'm very sure u are a yoruba man,so go and die.ur nairaland rants have no meaning
I you need to go and sit down. I'm not Yoruba. Go and drown in the lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by omoelesa(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2015
Watch the ibos desend on this thread,insulting and cursing the Op.majority of them will called the Op yolloba.The no one problem of this lot, is greed and thievery.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by Ugomba(m): 9:27am On Aug 23, 2015
mcvaeey:
it's your generations and your family tree that are mumus. You think Edo is caused like your anioma region? Look at this bastard son of a thousand fathers.
If you jam me , na small boys go flog you for me.. Keep on displaying your inherited Mumuness.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by yorubatic: 9:30am On Aug 23, 2015
mcvaeey:
I you need to go and sit down. I'm not Yoruba. Go and drown in the lagoon.
Where are you from? I rather you champion the course of your ethnic group, leave others alone...or are your ethnic group cowards?

16 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by SOUNDKING: 9:32am On Aug 23, 2015
mcvaeey:
I'm not an igbo hater as many people assume. But let the truth be told today, igbos only want south south due to economic gains and nothing else. The South south region is the geopolitical zone in Nigeria and if each south south state where to be a country of its own, it would be one of the richest countries in Africa. Besides Lagos, no other state in Nigeria is richer than any south south state. They all have crude oil in commercial quantities and also access to international waters.

This is the main reason why the igbos are trying to cajole them into demonic union. They igbos always say that south south is not a tribe but an evil manipulation of the north. They say the northerners created the south south in order to divide and rule and call the yorubas all manners of names. The question I want to ask the igbos today are;

The igbos don't mean well for us. They only want our resources and want to marginalise us. Can a non igbo person hold a position in igboland? Can a non igbo person be sold land to in any part of igboland?

Let's assume that biafra is achieved today and the south south joins them in biafra, what will be their contribution to the economy of biafra? What will they bring to the table?

The answer is nothing and the only thing they'll bring to the table is their population. Our history would be wiped out in 10 years if we join them cos they'll igbonise all of us.

assuming you are frm SS dnt forget that,not all so called "SS minorities" are in Biafran Map, search well if your clan is there,as for the "economic gain",it a typical brain structure of a baboon to think that nations can never survive without oil,Biafra is never going to be replica the zoo,as for the "Igbonization" theory,you must be a very large fool,to have that as your point,it sounded sensiless and baseless,don't think you have written a masterpiece,i assure U Rose will come after your real identity,if not rose NDPVF will, bet me.

10 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by meccuno: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2015
mcvaeey:

but seriously, an edo man doesn't have anything in common with an igbo man. And I don't think the igbos would even want anything to do with the edos. So I wonder why the op is wasting his time making edo people relevant. Its not as if they even have any strong point to require the merger apart from cultism,prostitution, and witch craft. My 2cents

20 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra by mcvaeey(m): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2015
Ugomba:
If you jam me , na small boys go flog you for me.. Keep on displaying your inherited Mumuness.
Hahaha. Dem go flight your papa first. If I jam you I go use you for sacrifice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Rallies 39 Parties On Consensus Candidate / Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader / Armed Robbers Raids Unity Bank At Kwali, Fct, Abuja - Breaking News.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.