Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? (2991 Views)

Haha: She Finished The Old Man!! / She's 6years Old, Her Hearth & Intestines Are Outside Her Body She Needs Ur Help / Born In The 1980's? You Are The Old School Generation - Here's Why #truestory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Woodpecker(m): 12:48am On Mar 29, 2009
milknhoney:

Woodpecker, you are being unclear.

What do you specifically want from a woman??
when i say effort i mean she shld call even if its once a month instead of always flashing, she shld offer to help out even if i turn her offer down- infact what more can i say- she shld be more active instead of passive
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by bluespice(f): 12:50am On Mar 29, 2009
grow up n stop grumbling
wake her up n talk to her jare
if u cant print the whole damn thread n show her
highlight ur username indicating its actually u
that should do all the talking for u
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by tope2000(f): 12:51am On Mar 29, 2009
bluespice:

grow up n stop grumbling

excatly . . . . . . . be a man and tell her how you feel then maybe she can tell you where u went wrong and why she changed undecided
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by DeReloaded: 12:53am On Mar 29, 2009
davidylan:

woodpecker's got a good chic, he's just grumbling because she wont pet him.  grin

He most likely offended her or maybe he got too needy, maybe he even asked for a birthday gift sef.
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by onyinye2(f): 12:53am On Mar 29, 2009
What is she suppose to be offering? undecided
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Woodpecker(m): 12:54am On Mar 29, 2009
bluespice:

grow up n stop grumbling
i've tried talking to her abt it but all she said was that she loves me and knowing that should be enough
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Hauwa1: 12:55am On Mar 29, 2009
i don laugh so so much for this thread  grin grin una don finish the poor guy  grin
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 29, 2009
DeReloaded:

He most likely offended her or maybe he got too needy, maybe he even asked for a birthday gift sef.

Its not the gift persay, its the significance behind the gift . . . the fact that she remembered and cared enough to buy even a handkerchief. Its worth a lot more than a gold necklace. I can understand how i'd feel if my partner didnt call for 1 month (deReloaded take note!), but i think woodpecker doesnt want to admit he's at fault here.
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by tope2000(f): 12:56am On Mar 29, 2009
*Hauwa*:

i don laugh so so much for this thread grin grin una don finish the poor guy grin

he deserves it cheesy

Woodpecker:

i've tried talking to her abt it but all she said was that she loves me and knowing that should be enough

And your problem is stilll . . . . . . . . undecided
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Woodpecker(m): 12:58am On Mar 29, 2009
DeReloaded:

Retarded or wat do they call u? i've never in our 3yrs together asked her for any material thing of any kind even credit sef i no ask cos i hav my principles
*Hauwa*:

i don laugh so so much for this thread  grin grin una don finish the poor guy  grin  
abi o, i need back-up
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Woodpecker(m): 1:00am On Mar 29, 2009
tope2000:

And your problem is stilll . . . . . . . . undecided
action speak louder than words any day any time. if u love someone u shld show it
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by tope2000(f): 1:03am On Mar 29, 2009
Woodpecker:

action speak louder than words any day any time. if u love someone u shld show it

True . . . . . but u said u are not the kind of person that shows love and emotions and yet you want some1 else to show u love??
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by DeReloaded: 1:05am On Mar 29, 2009
Woodpecker, you are the one retarded that's why you have an imaginary gf in bed. cheesy
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by onyinye2(f): 1:05am On Mar 29, 2009
Woodpecker:

And how do you show it?? All this time you have been speaking what or lack there of what your Ideal girlfriend does.
What do you do?  What do you offer? What actions do you take? Please if you are going to mention something juviniile as sex or how you throw down in the bedroom I rest my case.
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by bluespice(f): 1:05am On Mar 29, 2009
u really should be telling her all this u know. . . .  undecided
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Woodpecker(m): 1:16am On Mar 29, 2009
onyinye2:

And how do you show it?? All this time you have been speaking what or lack there of what your Ideal girlfriend does.
What do you do? What do you offer? What actions do you take? Please if you are going to mention something juviniile as sex or how you throw down in the bedroom I rest my case.
sorry there was a typographical error i meant to say that i'm the type who shows love and emotion. i'm always there anytime she needs me and i mean anytime
bluespice:

u really should be telling her all this u know. . . . undecided
it aint that easy
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by onyinye2(f): 1:18am On Mar 29, 2009
Yeah I'm done with this thread. You have no valid argument nor evidence. You don't deserve this woman and hopefully she will see the light over your shadow.
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 29, 2009
Dude, are you still here?
Enough story, we don hear.
Lie lie oshi.

How point A nad B switch position within two interrogation is quite baffling. Unless the witness lied about the position wink
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Woodpecker(m): 1:21am On Mar 29, 2009
onyinye2:

Yeah I'm done with this thread. You have no valid argument nor evidence. You don't deserve this woman and hopefully she will see the light over your shadow.
gd riddance
Ebony-Silk:

Dude, are you still here?
Enough story, we don hear.
Lie lie oshi.

How point A nad B switch position within two interrogation is quite baffling. Unless the witness lied about the position wink
pls follow ur friend
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by bluespice(f): 1:25am On Mar 29, 2009
how n why isnt it easy?
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 29, 2009
Woodpecker:

gd riddancepls follow ur friend
grin grin grin You're messed up tongue

Oyinye, I'm coming jare cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by onyinye2(f): 1:29am On Mar 29, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Oyinye, I'm coming jare cheesy cheesy
Oya now, ka anyi ga na wetere mmanya. grin
(Let us leave and get drinks)
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 29, 2009
onyinye2:

Oya now, ka anyi ga na wetere mmanya. grin
(Let us leave and get drinks)
grin grin
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by onyx187(m): 9:17am On Mar 29, 2009
**osisi:

One who comes bearing gifts of chewing gums, sweets and recharge cards grin
ROTFLMFAO
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by Affeni(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2009
You dont have to respond to all what people say on a thread. You have a problem and you posted it yours is to pick whichever applies to you and work on it . I wish you all the best and no matter what they advise you have to do what is rite and would work for you. I have been tru this too before.
Re: How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? by folanusi(m): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2009
@ Milknhoney, , Nice combination grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What do Man See In Virgins? / How Do You Make Someone Know You Really Like Him? / Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.