Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On (44943 Views)

Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” / Jesus Disciples Fellowship (JDF) members, post your fellowship venue / Still A Christian? When Was The Last Time You Did Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Abeg no use laugh kill me ooo.....Your friend has been scammed.....haha big scam
Gonna send her back to dat pastor undecided

Hope say no b d money wey i dey lend am she dey take buy rubbish

1 Like

Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Blackfire(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
Revelation is progressive, that is the level of revelation, he was operating on then

then what is the difference between that revelation and islamic abrogration...
I hate religion .
It mess people head up
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
eghuan1:

1) pastor worship

2) multiple offerings and donations

3) flamboyant lifestyles of some church leaders while there are members who cannot affored to feed themselves

4) there was a church I was invited to and a woman was given an opportunity to ask a question and she said what if her daughter gets pregnant and procure abortion, the second time she gets pregnant again, what will she do, the pastor's wife was quick to say that the woman and her daughter will go tto hell. As soon as she said that, I picked up my bible and left the church never to return there again (for me, in if a pastor's wife could pass judgement on the alter, i wwonder what the pastor will do)

5) dating within the leadership, especially university fellowship. (try to find out the real purpose of LOVE FEAST among BLW, this is my opinion though)

6) etc.
dat number 5 Men he dey happen for my school.... Dey go, come fey form holy ontop.

1 Like

Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

They still practise those doctrines you listed

Not my branch

We have deeper lifers, redeemers, catholics, fire fire, Anglicans to mention but a few there, and no one of us can impose their church doctrines on anyone (them born am well). We discuss, debate, share and teach the word of God. No particular head or leader, we do vote for president but it's usually a younger adult compared to number of older people we have.

Mine is the 1004 Group in the Anglican Church next to the mosque opposite the Catholic Church next to four square church.
laurel03:
All I know is that the best church is in ur heart... Live a righteousness life then you are good to go...
I wish with all my heart that Nigerians can see and do these you said but they are too dumb to see any sense in what you said.
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
Are you simply saying there should be church because almost all the churches fall in here
well my church doesn't. they are d exact opposite.
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Gonna send her back to dat pastor undecided

Hope say no b d money wey i dey lend am she dey take buy rubbish
Some people sha.....some people are dumb

1 Like

Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Hawlahscho(m): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
UncleSnr:
Sorry, God is dead!
Your comment made me to open mouth shocked
Are you for real?
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Some people sha.....some people are dumb
U cant blame them
Slot looking for signs n wonders
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
rubsaphy:
Really? Whats the name of your fellowship?
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I have seen people quote this Scripture over and over again.But am glad you do so again this afternoon and I will like to set the record straight once and for all.

Have you ever read what is written in the Bible when the Church gathered to eat communion?No? Okay here is it and it says "But in the following I do not commend you,because when you come together it is not for the better but for the worse" So brother when you gathered together to do wrong things you only gathers to be condemned 1 Cor 11:34.

Ultimate crap.

Hebrews 10:25
King James Version (KJV)

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

1 Like

Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by kantrol: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
when u give points that you cannot back up with the bible in your attempt to counter other points of doctrines drawn up by other fellowship means you are talking from your own understanding of tthings.the things of God should and is not based on the understanding of men,if u av points,then back them up with sscriptures.you countered the idea of speaking in tongues as an evidence of holyghost baptism,if u disagree wit dat point which is a clear biblical point,then show us in the bible where something else was pointed out as an evidence of holyghost baptism

2 Likes

Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
rubsaphy:

Name the church pls
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Blackfire(m): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Imaginee
Infact i wanna know wt bible jehovah witness n deeper life use because i dont get it

my maternal grandmother didnt attend his son's wedding in onitsha, because the girl is not a deeper life member.

Partially deeper life made me an atheist. I just hate religion, it takes our common sense and leave us senseless.

To all my religious friend,if u are sure of what u ve, hold on to it, if not scram from scam

1 Like

Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
pretydiva:
I disagree wit d point u made in 8. Tithes r meant 4 pastors,dats were dey feed n take care of their families.
Scripture saying Tithe are meant for pastors

1 Like

Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by braine(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
I actually experienced the no 10 back in school. The day they said it was the last I attended that BLW fellowship. I eventually ditched all school fellowships and I didn't turn out bad.
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
Thoniameek:

Not my branch

We have deeper lifers, redeemers, catholics, fire fire, Anglicans to mention but a few there, and no one of us can impose their church doctrines on anyone (them born am well). We discuss, debate, share and teach the word of God. No particular head or leader, we do vote for president but it's usually a younger adult compared to number of older people we have.

Mine is the 1004 Group in the Anglican Church next to the mosque opposite the Catholic Church next to four square church.

And meet on sunday?
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
kantrol:
when u give points that you cannot back up with the bible in your attempt to counter other points of doctrines drawn up by other fellowship means you are talking from your own understanding of tthings.the things of God should and is not based on the understanding of men,if u av points,then back them up with sscriptures.you countered the idea of speaking in tongues as an evidence of holyghost baptism,if u disagree wit dat point which is a clear biblical point,then show us in the bible where something else was pointed out as an evidence of holyghost baptism
I don't fill my writings with the Scripture because I believe the Holy Spirit is there to make people understand things. If you can't understand what I wrote there is no assurance you will understand when repleted with Scriptures cos you will only be reading your church doctrines in it

1 Like

Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
Revelation is progressive, that is the level of revelation, he was operating on then
i dont if dis falls in place... Bt Jesus d same today, tomoro and forever
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by bjcuntis(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
pretydiva:
I disagree wit d point u made in 8. Tithes r meant 4 pastors,dats were dey feed n take care of their families.
my dear dnt get it twisted. Tithes are never for the pastors but an avenue for u to be blessed.The bible says bring ye all the tithes into my store house that there might be meat in my house nd prove me now if I will not open the windows of heaven nd pour u out a blessing that their will be not enough room to contain it.
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Blackfire:

my maternal grandmother didnt attend his son's wedding in onitsha, because the girl is not a deeper life member.

Partially deeper life made me an atheist. I just hate religion, it takes our common sense and leave us senseless.

To all my religious friend,if u are sure of what u ve, hold on to it, if not scram from scam
Nah wah
But yh just have ur own mind n use d bible as a guide wink

1 Like

Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Ultimate crap.

Hebrews 10:25
King James Version (KJV)

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
Why then did Christ called some " Synagogue of Satan"
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
bjcuntis:
my dear dnt get it twisted. Tithes are never for the pastors but an avenue for u to be blessed.The bible says bring ye all the tithes into my store house that there might be meat in my house nd prove me now if I will not open the windows of heaven nd pour u out a blessing that their will be not enough room to contain it.
Thank you for this brother.

1 Like

Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Freksy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
UncleSnr:
Sorry, God is dead!

At least you believe he once existed.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

And meet on sunday?

Yep!

3pm every Sunday and 6pm on Thursdays for prayers

One time I stopped attending church, that was where I met the brethrens
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by frankobobby(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
I trust Jehovah's witnesses dey are free from all this shit you've just posted
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
What point re u driving home here? Re u trying 2 justify abortion?
Rather he is pointing out self righteousness as something bad. Try and see good things in things.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
frankobobby:
I trust Jehovah's witnesses dey are free from all this shit you've just posted
If you say so
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Johnnyoungster(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Will u shut up and face ur region. What ur point

Pointess religious bigot
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Johnnyoungster(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2015

Pointess religious bigot
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
Thoniameek:

Yep!

3pm every Sunday and 6pm on Thursdays for prayers

One time I stopped attending church, that was where I met the brethrens
What's the name of the fellowship dear? Will like to check it out
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
Johnnyoungster:

Pointess religious bigot
Thanks for the comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police / Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.