Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On (44936 Views)

Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” / Jesus Disciples Fellowship (JDF) members, post your fellowship venue / Still A Christian? When Was The Last Time You Did Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Pray with the door open on a blasting speaker ba?

Far from it.....

As much as we may want more members, we still don't want a crowd.

That's why we try to have as many groups as are possible within an area. And during fellowship we divide into groups no more than ten depending on the number of people in attendance, then we deal with the topic for the day where everyone has an opinion that is voiced out. Then we break the small groups and come together in the end for final analysis on the topic and the overall held opinion on the topic
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Adarich(m): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
Are you simply saying there should be church because almost all the churches fall in here
Except churches of Christ. Visit one around you and confirm for yourself.
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
but, is it not one of their beliefs, many years ago, there are many things you can't do if you were a member
Well I didn't mention any fellowship in my post. Only if your church do those thing find your way
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
Adarich:

Those me are involve in this doctrines
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Happiness87(f): 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Since they know they are limited in knowledge why see others as sinners because they are not accepting their teachings?
such beliefs is outdated, Kumuyi one preached in a church in Europe with congregation without hair cover and wore trousers
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
Adarich:
The millennium reign on earth and no translocation of believers....you wanna tell that is Biblical Teaching

1 Like

Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Thoniameek:

Far from it.....

As much as we may want more members, we still don't want a crowd.

That's why we try to have as many groups as are possible within an area. And during fellowship we divide into groups no more than ten depending on the number of people in attendance, then we deal with the topic for the day where everyone has an opinion that is voiced out. Then we break the small groups and come together in the end for final analysis on the topic and the overall held opinion on the topic

No open prayers?
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Teach others the Truth that is why you are saved and giving these Revelations. Christ said, "Teaching them all that I have commanded them to do" Teach people bro....you can use social network, people that come to preach to you and on and on.

This should be done alone abi?
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Blackfire(m): 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
lol, because you don't even believe in God

u will be suprise i know god more than u.
Besides i dont understand if your question was rhetorical or confirmative.
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Happiness87(f): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
Blackfire:

u will be suprise i know god more than u.
Besides i dont understand if your question was rhetorical or confirmative.
the things you know about GOD today is not or are more than the things you knew, the day you gave your life to Christ
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
such beliefs is outdated, Kumuyi one preached in a church in Europe with congregation without hair cover and wore trousers
You don't seem to get it...am not talking about Deeper Life....you see one day I was giving out tract....and Deeper life pastors were there I branch to give them but they wouldn't collect it, the reply was "We are Deeper lifer" and I was like WTF
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
will not wearing trouser guarantees a place in heaven

Who said anything about trousers?

I think you're misunderstanding me; we don't care the doctrine you hold dear there, we discuss the raw word of God. We have deeper lifers there as well as Jehovah witnesses.....

And truth be told a place like that helps you learn how to exercise patience in loving others with different perspective and hold different believe as you like Christ wants us to
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

This should be done alone abi?
You gotta make a disciple bro....if one disciple. Move out and see God giving you bodily increase
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh redeem don dey stray too

Now demon is the cause of everyones problem ..

I av noticed both most of their weddings are bro and sis in the congregation....each to his own
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Blackfire(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Wow but dats deep tho .. Guess deeper life is more important Neway see ya later football is on .. I don dey miss am self
a lady that love football? Am suprised... Anyway may the club u support win.
Let me know the scores later. Ok
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You gotta make a disciple bro....if one disciple. Move out and see God giving you bodily increase

Telling me to start my own church business ba?
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

No open prayers?

Funny....

There is an opening and closing prayer

A praise and worship session as well, and so on
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Telling me to start my own church business ba?
Funny....no human being can found a church. no one has such power only Christ and has found the Church already. The best you can be is a member of the church.

1 Like

Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Blackfire:

a lady that love football? Am suprised... Anyway may the club u support win.

Let me know the scores later. Ok
Oh we playing tomorrow
Just watching chelsea match want dem to lose in a bad way
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Funny....no human being can found a church. no one has such power only Christ and has found the Church already. The best you can be is a member of the church.

Tell me you are joking

1 Like

Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Are they available on every University?

As far as I can tell - yes
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by dearpiriye: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:

You are right ina way...but christ left his sheep to the apostles to manage. So i will rephrase that as no human being can start up a church preaching the truth without christ

1 Like

Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Happiness87(f): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Thoniameek:

Who said anything about trousers?

I think you're misunderstanding me; we don't care the doctrine you hold dear there, we discuss the raw word of God. We have deeper lifers there as well as Jehovah witnesses.....

And truth be told a place like that helps you learn how to exercise patience in loving others with different perspective and hold different believe as you like Christ wants us to
will I be allowed on trousers in your meeting
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Tell me you are joking
That is a hidden treasure of the saints.
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
Thoniameek:

Funny....

There is an opening and closing prayer

A praise and worship session as well, and so on

They didnt tell you to follow the Gods of your ancestors.

They didnt tell you you aint an Isrealite.

They didnt tell you Jesus died for Israelite as he claimed and not you.

So why gullibly folowing a foreign religion that brings no positive changes to your land since the 400 yrs? Why are you not like the Indians, Chineses and Japanese who succeded in their ancestral path?

2 Likes

Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
That is a hidden treasure of the saints.

Oshofa is a saint indeed
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Happiness87(f): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You don't seem to get it...am not talking about Deeper Life....you see one day I was giving out tract....and Deeper life pastors were there I branch to give them but they wouldn't collect it, the reply was "We are Deeper lifer" and I was like WTF
my response was with regards to Tv, as for that which you mentioned, they are yet to get the revelation, but Kumuyi is reworking the church's doctrine
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Clinton207: 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
@ op, you need to develope a stronger relationship with God then you can come back to enlighten us. Happy Sunday everyone!
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
dearpiriye:

You are right ina way...but christ left his sheep to the apostles to manage. So i will rephrase that as no human being can start up a church preaching the truth without christ
I mean exactly what I say. He left his sheep to the Apostle and they continuing tending the sheep under the name of Christ. No G.O nobody found any church cos no one has the power to.I give you the hidden treasure of the Early Church.

1 Like

Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
my response was with regards to Tv, as for that which you mentioned, they are yet to get the revelation, but Kumuyi is reworking the church's doctrine
There are people knowledgeable than Kumuyi in that fellowship Let them listen to them.Who is Kumuyi in a Church of God?
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Adarich(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
The millennium reign on earth and no translocation of believers....you wanna tell that is Biblical Teaching
Op's list contains ten false teachings that may deny one entrance to the kingdom of God, that are common in today's denominations and u are countering with just a statement that you didn't understand well.

countering with just statement you did not understand well.
U
Re: If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On by Blackfire(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Oh we playing tomorrow
Just watching chelsea match want dem to lose in a bad way

well i hope not o, my neighbour borrowed money from me, and i later discovered he used the 24k to bet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members / Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.