Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. (3845 Views)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by Solomon19(m): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
My mother is having sex with her boss. I don't feel good about it. What should I do?
I have spotted them at our place and when we went on a trip, they had sex in room and in a car.
Help me.
Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
nonyabiz...

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by pasqal09: 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dharniel:
nonyabiz...
How's is it none of his biz?
Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by missKiffy(f): 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Na serious something, it's bad tho especially if she is still married to your dad
Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by adonbilivit: 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
is your mum a single mother? if yes, shut the Bleep up and let her service her engine!

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by pasqal09: 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Catch them in the act and blackmail them. This na opportunity for u to hammer
Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by Cutehector(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Had sex in a car and in a room, and u saw all this while it was hapenin?

Op, I am not a fool.. This is fiction

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
if she is married to ur dad then u must report her to her mother which is ur grand mom or her pastor's wife or her elder sister but if she has divorce ur dad then u must ask ur grand mom or her pastor or elder sister to give her GODLY ADVICE.
Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by donholy28(m): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
If she's single and ur still dependent on ur mom...shut da hell up
Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by Rank50: 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
Go & find the man's daughter, then blow her in their house.. Thatwillshowem
Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by falconey(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
hey solomon19 ediot.....you open thread everyday about one thing or the other......na everyday your family dey get sexual problem?

Your mama wey just return from service dey rest for tomorrow's work, you don open thread for her say her boss dey knack the faithful woman.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by Solomon19(m): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]√
your a qualify bastard, is every post referred to my family or me a client sent it to my email, ode you just conclude with your smelly mouth...
Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by falconey(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
Solomon19:

your a qualify bastard, is every post referred to my family or me a client sent it to my email, ode you just conclude with your smelly mouth...

you are a sagacious certified uncircumcised deluded waste of a son

Your clients sent them to you and you can't correlate it to them......are you a born fool or converted?

You post stories of people like it happens to you, how can it happens to you, you don't even have a life.

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Everything Everyone Everywhere Everyday in this world all about sex, rape, flaunting boobs (even sour ones, shrunk ones) flaunting pu**ys.

is there nothing else in this WORLD? undecided
Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by Solomon19(m): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]√
your a wasted bullet,i love when you call me a son,you are alive buh your family are crying for you that your dead,wasted generation...trailer go fail brake kill you fro there,nonentity of the highest order undecided
Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by falconey(m): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
Solomon19:

your wasted bullet,i love when you call me a son,you are alive buh your family are crying for you that your dead,wasted generation...trailer go fail brake kill you fro there,nonentity of the highest order undecided

LOL local he-goat ........... Easy son go and wash the plates.

I feel pain for hurting you! LOL you have a defunctional cerebral cortex I'm sorry son.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by Fernandowski(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Everyone with their own cooked up stories just to hit front page...nawa for nairaland these days

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by Solomon19(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]√
keep on with your foolishness undecided,am watching you...silence undecided undecided
Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by falconey(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
Solomon19:

keep on with your foolishness undecided,am watching you...silence undecided undecided

who is being foolish? a jobless boy who waste his time posting delusional stories or a man who is correcting him?

Get a life boy time is clicking

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by ivyT(f): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
This is none of our business_i don talk am
Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by suzzy16(f): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
adonbilivit:
is your mum a single mother? if yes, shut the Bleep up and let her service her engine!
abi o
Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by chigoizie7(m): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Solomon19:
My mother is having sex with her boss. I don't feel good about it. What should I do?
I have spotted them at our place and when we went on a trip, they had sex in room and in a car.
Help me.

Bros, u for don de drive "evogue" by now ooh, get better house for yourself too,

What is ur brain used for? Don't u know of anything called blackmail?
Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by QueenEdna(f): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
Na wa oo, so y did you make it appear like its ur bio Mom involved, be more articulate/precise next-time... Imagine d impression previous posters hv of ur Mom nw, pls be careful.
Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by peeparty(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
talk to ur mum about it if u can.
Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by GENTLENNAJI(m): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Go and join them. Stupid useless baboon from zoo black brain
Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by Lanretoye(m): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
Na u go do digging deep, shay na redeem u dey go? Troway face joor.
Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by iamrealdeji(m): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nigga,get the hell out of your momma's roof,youre seeing these cos you're so grown and living with your mom,get out and stop being a momma's boy
Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by Mznaett: 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hmm
Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by Onyiibazz: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Boy give ur mums number! I think she need me
Re: My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do. by cornoil(m): 6:18am On Aug 24, 2015
Solomon19 can lie.

(1) (Reply)

When A Whiteman Falls In Love With A Blackwoman (PHOTO) / Thread for Ladies With Sexy Eyebrows / Guys What Cute Name Do Call Your Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.