Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted (35349 Views)

Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by Ceoflexygist: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2017
Nigerian lady on Faceboook calls out her married former boss for allegedly trying to date her by force and her boss fires back that she is wanted over a N500k theft.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/09/lady-calls-out-her-married-former-boss-for-trying-to-date-boss-declared-her-wanted-over-500k-theft/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by holocron: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2017
Cheap trick

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by dingbang(m): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2017
Nice one

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2017
An undertaking can be forged.Is there no surety who stood for her in case she is no where to be found?

11 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by AK6464(m): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2017
Lol, Same rain that makes the sugar cane sweet makes the bitter leaf bitter, ever story has more than two sides.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by LorDBolton(m): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2017
Love Machine:
An undertaking can be forged.Is there no surety who stood for her in case she is no where to be found?

Bet you didn't bother to read the line where he claimed her guarantors have been in custody for 2 days ??

143 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by apholaryn: 10:38am On Jul 09, 2017
lol... see his head like devil's own

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2017
hahahaha
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by crismark(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2017
Hw much be my share if I catch her

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by deepwater(f): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Kai
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Smh
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by Leonbonapart(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
They both guilty.... failed generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by SaulRazor: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
That woman looks dishonest and the man also looks like a womanizer so I don't know who believe sef

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
She thought she was smart, but if this WANTED notification is a game, then its a perfect blueprint oh.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by ivolt: 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
The boss isn't father christmas to just give out 500k for no cause.
I think the boss took advantage of her prior condition and wanted to buy her
love or sexual relationship for 500k and the lady took the money
but later reneged on their agreement.

20 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by gentlechyke(m): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
I went to a RESTAURANT and after seeing every table being occupied by couples, I took out my phone and made a very loud phone call, saying,
"My friend, your girlfriend is here with another man just come and see"
Ten ladies DISAPPEARED!!

168 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by tosyne2much(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
If that's truly the picture of the lady, I'm sorry to say that the boss has a poor taste in women

The rate at which some bosses follow anything on skirt is very disgraceful

13 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by JORDAN202: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
WOMEN ALWAY ACCUSING MEN WHEN THEY ARE THE CRIMINALS SINCE 1742 !

MEN MUST FIGHT BACK

THANK GOD HE TOOK STEPS AS SHE IS NOW CLAIMING SEXUAL HARASSMENT INSTEAD OF ADMITTING SHE IS A THIEF .

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by shineeye1: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
BOTH MUST BE TREATED AS SUSPECTS
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by sakalisis(m): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
cool
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by BigBrother9ja: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Olosho on rampage grin grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by OsuGanja(m): 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
Whistleblowers da?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by goodmorning40: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
The man is a crook
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by SheldonCooper: 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
Some Ladies accept the offers n advances made towards them by their boss or seniors for fear of being sacked or being given a tough time at work. These ladies are the type That have low self-esteem. If you look closely, these ladies are not confident and have nothing much to offer than being beautiful. Some Ladies can beg their way to the top. Nowadays begging is like turning urself to a slave. You beg a man is like asking the man to do anything he likes with you as long as your request is granted.
Ladies work on yourself, have things to offer other than your body or "fake love,". This generation is just full of beauty With no brains. Slay Queens on Facebook. Every of their pictures are on Facebook. They enjoy the compliments and likes. Unfortunately, they won't hear now till it becomes a problem.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by PussyBlower: 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
Surefixed10:
The love of risk is the beginning of success no successful man will say he never took any risk
As our yesterday games went as planned I thank God for his blessings as I bring to u all my games for today call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below the image no free no after serious minded people only
You so fûçking bereft of idea, You dig that sucker? angry get some balls and get a fûçking lappy to work with! Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
Some Naija girls always use this trick to win case even when it's not true! And some guys will support them(girls)!

That man might be saying the truth and maybe she's just looking for a way out.

Na so one of my former colleague lie say me dey chyke her sad

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by Desdola(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
Whom are we to believe now?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by helphelp: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
We are expecting the lady's reply
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by vicadex07(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Laff wan tear my belle grin
gentlechyke:
I went to a RESTAURANT and after seeing every table being occupied by couples, I took out my phone and made a very loud phone call, saying,
"My friend, your girlfriend is here with another man just come and see"
Ten ladies DISAPPEARED!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted by cardinalstar091(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] my PSA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Girl Is Pregnant For Me / 11 Things Nigerian Girls Do When Valentine Day Is Close / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.