Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls (126018 Views)

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
Guys help me out pls. Whenever bae asked me to gist her, I just stay totally clueless on what to talk about.
Thank you
Re: When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls by dunsman(f): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
Talk abt her virginity, am sure her life will never remain the same.. Or worse she would never ask u to gist her again

3 Likes

Re: When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls by naijaboiy: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
How I hate hearing those two words.

"Gist me"

Am I your entertainer? Why should I be the only one to bring up a conversation.?

Mtcheew! undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls by falconey(m): 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
just tell her the source!
Re: When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hmmm this under 18guys sha.....

Okay this the main thing... Whenever she ask u to gist her

Tell her u have no gist that she should do the same by gisting you to*

But if u wana form Yemi My lover gist her about ur longest journey* ask her about her most embarrassing moment and other stuffs like fav movie* her favs and so on.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
dunsman:
Talk abt her virginity, am sure her life will never remain the same.. Or worse she would never ask u to gist her again
for wetin na

1 Like

Re: When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Hmmm this under 18guys sha.....

Okay this the main thing... Whenever she ask u to gist her

Tell her u have no gist that she should do the same by gisting you to*

But if u wana form Yemi My lover gist her about ur longest journey* ask her about her most embarrassing moment and other stuffs like fav movie* her favs and so on.
What if she hasn't any gist and insisted so much dat I gist her?

1 Like

Re: When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls by ivyT(f): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
No time my guy,u go tell her say_gist no dey o..
Re: When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
OP how old are you?

You sound a bit young to be in any relationship.

Meanwhile, you are not required by any law to "gist" anybody. Any lady that keeps asking that, has no sincere interest in you.
Re: When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
ikay88:
OP how old are you?

You sound a bit young to be in any relationship.

Meanwhile, you are not required by any law to "gist" anybody. Any lady that keeps asking that, has no sincere interest in you.

I'm older than you think. Hahaha, a bit young ke, no wahala, it's our fourth year now... She doesn't keep asking
Re: When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls by Adaeze003(f): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
Guys will always make a big deal outta nothing...

Gist her about your childhood, secondary school(if you haf finish tongue) and all that. Make her tell you about hers too. No biggie.

1 Like

Re: When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 24, 2015
Lol... Whenever a girl tell me to gist her, I'll tell her I'm not an amebo grin if she insist.... Then we continue, I'll just gist about anything, latest trend, fashion, the economy, how the day went etc....
Re: When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls by Richy4(m): 6:39am On Aug 24, 2015
I don't understand how this is an issue

Just start with My dear, I have grown this past few days or hours that you haven't seen me.

That you have grown much hair in most strategic places. In fact some are turning white. And you do not know what to do about it.That if she doubt you she can come and see.

And as for your JOHN THOMAS, whenever it gets angry due to no one around to help it , it almost touch the floor this days. That you are afraid it may hurt itself.

She will say please be serious. Then you say you're not joking. That seeing is.......

She will never ask for that again.

3 Likes

Re: When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 23, 2016
naijaboiy:
How I hate hearing those two words.

"Gist me"

Am I your entertainer? Why should I be the only one to bring up a conversation.?

Mtcheew! undecided
Same here.

She's literally advertising to the guy that she is a gossiper. That's not very attractive and it's a poor way to start a conversation. unless, of course, there is a proper context.
Re: When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls by CORNELPY(m): 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
Tell her say no gist today kum back. 2mrw lolzzzzz

(1) (Reply)

TOP Ladies With The Best Camel Toe In The World (PHOTOS) / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.