Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? (126307 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2022
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?

278 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by robinso01(m): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2022
Do politicians still campaigns after winning election?

2911 Likes 320 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 11:38am On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
Does politicians still campaigns after winning election?
How do you mean pls?

90 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?

babe...me am differarent & i dont do that, i dont lose intrest, i swaar. Guys who do that are silly..stewwwpid & greeeedy
for me, ....I looose intarest only after 14 days but makes sure relationship last at least minimum 2 week!!! (no ofeensce) angry

567 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2022
Na mumu dey toast girl for weeks endlessly.

887 Likes 63 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

babe...me am differarent & i dont do that, i dont lose intrest, i swaar. Guys who do that are silly & stewwwpid.
for me, ....I looose intarest only after nakkin about 5 times but then I make sure the relationship last at least minimum 2 week!!! (Real talk) angry
We are both saying the same thing.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Natbrowny: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

babe...me am differarent & i dont do that, i dont lose intrest, i swaar. Guys who do that are silly & stewwwpid.
for me, ....I looose intarest only after nakkin about 5 times but then I make sure the relationship last at least minimum 2 week!!! (Real talk) angry

U just called ursef silly and stupid. Coz u just repeated wat she's tryna point out.

U no get sense ooo. In trying to probably make her give u her number or audience. U just typed nonsense and mocked ursef.

Dumbass.

454 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2022
Natbrowny:

U just called ursef silly and stupid. Coz u just repeated wat she's tryna point out.

U no get sense ooo. In trying to probably make her give u her number or audience. U just typed nonsense and mocked ursef.

Dumbass.
No need calling him names. Na sarcasm him use

757 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2022
Natbrowny:

Dumbass.

so u the type of guy who juss stand there like mugu clamin u have babe while other guys are yanshin her...correct?how do u expet women to respet u acting like a SULE? u yansh& then u move to the next babe only if u hav dated her for at least two week. thats how real men do it.Peter Obi has a wife and at least two undercover side chick.thats the best way to keep women. Bro i no women & right now am datin 3.so u plan to date one babe forever meaning u will never get puccci & u be trap ...correct?and then when she pregnant for u.u will start shouting like mugu that she trap u. bro did i say anythin wrong?(no oofeinse) undecided

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by VVVOLTS: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2022
Yes love is dead

It's lust for money on the side of ladies and
Lust for your pxssy or to.to on the side of guys that remains

Even bro.thel prostitu.tes or olo.shos nowadays will be telling you "alaye do quick, no waste my time, I get plenty customers for outside" if she sees you are spending long time or plenty time on top of her or if you want to kissing her or touching her breasts

That's the level of moral degradation and moral corruption of our society.
Even be happy if he/ she no kill you for ritual
It is well

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
We are both saying the same thing.

true i like u already.of course we saying the same thing coz we think alike.when u yansh a guy, u wanto move on so he dont start askin u for moiney or disgracing u becuz he poor, so why on earth will u wanto hang around guys when 98.2% of guys in nigeria r unemplyed.where does he want to find moinet to impress u,...by selling kerosine or road side petrol.U dumb the rass broke guy & u move to the next one. thats wo i believ in & thats why i date my women for minimum of 2 week..2 week give u the shance to know & understand yor babe juss incase u need to come back and date her again(Thank me later) angry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
VVVOLTS:
Yes love is dead

Even bro.thel prostitu.tes or olo.shos nowadays will be telling you "alaye do quick, no waste my time, I get plenty customers for outside" if she sees you are spending long time or plenty time on top of her or if you want to kissing her or touching her breasts

It is well

HUH??
brother wot crapppin rubbishh u talkin sir?how can love be dead while I fall in love almost everyday & i get pucccy anytime.....bro are u a virrrrgin sir?(no ofeinse) angry

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

true i like u already.of course we saying the same thing coz we think alike.when u yansh a guy, u wanto move on so he dont start askin u for moiney or disgracing u becuz he poor, so why on earth will u wanto hang around guys when 98.2% of guys in nigeria r unemplyed.where does he want to find moinet to impress u,...by selling kerosine or road side petrol.U dumb the rass broke guy & u move to the next one. thats wo i believ in & thats why i date my women for minimum of 2 week..2 week give u the shance to know & understand yor babe juss incase u need to come back and date her again(Thank me later) angry
You are not making sense no offense intended.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
VVVOLTS:
Yes love is dead

It is well
So What can be done about this ugly trend. Going into relationship this days is tiring to be honest.

19 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
You are not making sense no offense intended.

how? i dont under stand. am i typing too fast or do u wantme to retype slowly? please clarify. dint i juss explain it to u? or are u saying do u prefa i retype in pigioen english please? embarassed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
So What can be done about this ugly trend. Going into relationship this days is tiring.
Relationship these days are a totatl waste of time,especially for men.

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

how? i dont under stand. am i typing too fast or do u wantme to retype slowly? please clarify. dint i juss explain it to u? or are u saying do u prefa i retype in pigioen english please? embarassed
Get lost please

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by VVVOLTS: 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

HUH??
brother wot rubbis u talkin sir?how can love be dead while I fall in love almost everyday & i get pucccy anytime.....bro are u a virrrrgin sir?(no ofeinse) angry

Can you die for him/ her? If he/she is sick on the bed and they said that he/she needs someone to carry sacrifice to be well CAN YOU CARRY IT?

Let's not be deceiving ourselves saying "I love you, you are the love of my life" and all those lies.

Even Leonardo DiCaprio (Jack)and Kate Winslet (Rose) in Titanic is just a movie, though some said it's a true life story.

Love is more than words of mouth, my OGA, it's years and years of living together and tolerating each other.

If you no get money, (when you are broke) will he/she stay?
If you get accident(not you, God forbid) will he/she stay?
If you have incurable disease(not you God forbid) will he/she stay?

They say I talk too much?
Lemme be quiet nowadays

#itiswell!

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
So What can be done about this ugly trend. Going into relationship this days is tiring.

the solution is to obey. women dont obey anymore. they want to start wereing trousers lookin like men, they raise there voice when talkin to u, sometimes u see them driving cars and then worst of al, they try to overtake a man(which is a big insult), i lie? anyways am a sweet guy & a nice guy so the best advise is for use to date and then if i am happy after 2 week, we can discuss if i want u to move on with me has my new mrs Jones.(real talk) smiley

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Relationship these days are a totatl waste of time,especially for men.
But people still get married every Saturday. Do you mean it's just artificial and love is missing probably replaced by money?

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Natbrowny: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

true i like u already.of course we saying the same thing coz we think alike

I knew this is where its heading to.. I talk am.. Lol. I'm outta here mehn..

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
VVVOLTS:

Can you die for him/ her? If he/she is sick on the bed and they said that he/she needs someone to carry sacrifice to be well CAN YOU CARRY IT?

Let's not be deceiving ourselves saying "I love you, you are the love of my life" and all those lies.

Even Leonardo DiCaprio (Jack)and Kate Winslet (Rose) in Titanic is just a movie, though some said it's a true life story.

Love is more than words of mouth, my OGA, it's years and years of living together and tolerating each other.

If you no get money, (when you are broke) will he/she stay?
If you get accident(not you, God forbid) will he/she stay?
If you have incurable disease(not you God forbid) will he/she stay?

They say I talk too much?
Lemme be quiet nowadays

#itiswell!

bro the only thing i love is pucccy so why shuld i give a dam about her, why?the whole idea is to go for married women coz they dont give stress.they have sexxx with u, u pay them and they go bacckto there husband..no stress. u can hear for yor self what OP said. she clearly said she cant find a man coz she want relationship badly..so why wunt men run away.she already thinkin about marrraige when I have even tasted her..brother this is the problem Nigeria is facing & this is why we need a good leader who who talk sense to womens head so they can giv us wot we want witout askin question about marraggie. OP juss said she cant find man to marrry coz men run away.this is the problem & here is the solution sir!!(real talk) angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Sekoni003(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Why buy the cow when the milk is free??

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by JONSYN7154: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
during the time of asking you out you allowed your shakara make their love for you to die.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
But people still get married every Saturday. Do you mean it's just artificial and love is missing probably replaced by money?

but why u lookin for marrraige?cant u juss give person sexxx without thinkin about marraige or pregnancy?this is exactly why i hate u single ladys coz u bring too much streess. Marryed women are the best to enjoy. truuss me!! angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Due to the hardship in the country,women now marries who can provide,majority of them don marry who they love cos he can't provide. But why still married they cheat on the provider husband with one they love,hence while cheating in marriages.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Get lost please

^^^^atitue all ready...typical nigeria women. truth hurt. she get upset coz i tell her why shes struggling to find man on naoraland and then she take it out on me...now shes tellin me to gerrrout. I like u & I will help u. goood news for u is that am single & ready to mingle. lokily for u, am a lover not a fighter. so do u want NGN10,000 (10k) cash?i want to giv u for free. U want? smiley

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Due to the hardship in the country,women now marries who can provide,majority of them don marry who they love cos he can't provide. But why still married they cheat on the provider husband with one they love,hence while cheating in marriages.
Hmmm it's really a complicated situation oo. All you have said is very true. Wahala dey

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
JONSYN7154:
during the time of asking you out you allowed your shakara make their love for you to die.
So you mean we should just accept anybody that comes to toast us without doing small shakara? How will you be taken seriously when you are not a call girl?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by dhesthiny1(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2022

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
dhesthiny1:
Some girls are boring and have nothing to offer
https://loversslide.com.ng/2022/09/08/your-partner-is-yet-to-introduce-you/
Yeah thank God you didn't generalize

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Pells: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Sorry to tell you that your püssy is very wide like River Niger
No reasonable guy will like to swim inside an ocean that's why they can't take you serious,,,
I hope you go see man marry due to the big hole for your kpekus,
Try allum dey reduce the hole Sha
If your kpekus tight,no man will ever lose interest in you

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.