Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time (42909 Views)

8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm / Guys Beware! These Are The 7 Women Who Will End Up Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Iboboiz93(m): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
wellmax:
Ngozi definately belongs to number 3.
You mean an (Ngozi) has also dealt with you?
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Ibyno(m): 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
EVERY WOMAN SHOULD READ THESE 30 RULES FOR GODLY WOMEN-----------------
1). Never raise your voice for any reason to your husband. Its a sign of disrespect.(Prov 15v1)

2). Don't expose your husband's weaknesses to your family and friends. It will bounce back at you.You are each others keeper.(Eph 5v12)

3). Never use attitudes and moods to communicate to your husband, you never know how your husband will interpret them. Defensive women don't have a happy home.(Prov 15v13)

4). Never compare your husband to other men, you've no idea what their life is all about. If you attack his Ego, his Love for you will diminish.

5). Never ill treat your husband's friends because you don't like them, the person who's supposed to get rid of them is your husband.(Prov 11v22)

6). Never forget that your husband married you, not your maid or anyone else. Do your duties.(Gen 2v24)

7). Never assign anyone to give attention to your husband, people may do everything else but your husband is your own responsibility.(Eph 5v33)

cool. Never blame your husband if he comes back home empty handed. Rather encourage him.(Deut 3v28)

9). Never be a wasteful wife, your husband's sweat is too precious to be wasted.

10). Never pretend to be sick for the purpose of denying your husband sex. You must give it to him how he wants it. Sex is very important to Men, if you keep denying him, it is a matter of time before another woman takes over that duty. No man can withstand sex starvation for too long(even the anointed ones) (SS 7v12)

11). Never compare your husband to your one time sex mate in bedroom, or an Ex-lover. Your home may Never recover from it if you do.(SS 5v9)

12). Never answer for your husband in public opinion polls, let him handle what is directed to him although he may answer for you in public opinion polls.(Prov 31v23)

13). Never shout or challenge your husband in front of children. Wise Women don't do that.(Eph 4v31)

14). Don't forget to check the smartness of your husband before he checks out.(Prov 12v4)

15). Never allow your friends to be too close to your husband.
16). Never be in a hurry in the bathroom and on the dressing table. Out there your husband is always surrounded by women who took their time on their looks.( 1 Sam25v3)

17). Your parents or family or friends do not have the final say in your marriage. Don't waste your time looking up to them for a final word. You must Leave if you want to Cleave.(Luke 21v16)

18). Never base your love on monetary things.Will you still submit to him even if you earn more money than him?

19). Don't forget that husbands want attention and good listeners, never be too busy for him.Good communication is the bed rock of every happy home. (Gal 6v9)

20). If your idea worked better than his, never compare yourself to him. Its always teamwork.(Gal 6v10)

21). Don't be too judgmental on your husband. No man wants a Nagging wife.(Eph 4v29)

22). A lazy wife is a careless wife. She doesn't even know that her body needs a bath.(Prov 24v27)(Prov 20v13)

23). Does your husband like a kind of cooked food?, try to change your cooking. No man jokes with food. (Prov 31v14)

24). Never be too demanding to your husband,enjoy every moment, resource as it comes.(Luke 11v3)

25). Make a glass of water the very first welcome to your husband and everyone entering your home. Sweetness of attitude is true beauty. (Prov 31v11)

26). Don't associate with women who have a wrong mental attitude about marriage.(Prov 22v14)

27). Your marriage is as valuable to you as the value that you give it. Recklessness is unacceptable.(Heb 13v4)

28). Fruit of the womb is a blessing from the Lord, love your children and teach them well.(Prov 22v6)

29). You are never too old to influence your home. Never reduce your care for your familyfor any reason. (Prov 31v28)

30). A prayerful wife is a better equipped wife,pray always for your husband and family(1 Thess 5v17)
Have a lovely weekend..... God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by TopGee: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Don't ever accept friendship zone. Some years back when I wanted a particular girl, but she told me we could be friends but I told her instead of that friendship, let me go my way. She said no problem, I can go. I deleted her from my mind, and few months later she went to my friend and cried out that she didn't know I meant it when I said I would go my way. She tried to use my friend to bring me back but I rejected her because she was no longer in my heart.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by omooba969(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ceefix:
The one that always insist on spending her own money when you are out together.

They r d best. cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hummn
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
This Op is right, but u get time to dey observe o grin
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
e.g LadyF INTROVERT grin
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Lovexme(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

True. But I think I'd still rather have the person in my life in some way if they meant that much to me. I don't see why it has to be either/or.

It's difficult staying friends with a girl you've got a thing for, especially if she rebuffed your 'proposal' to be more than friends.

Guess both parties would just have to find a way around the impasse, and see if the friendship can be sustained.
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Abdul4success(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
That is it. What about those that flirt around and still claim to love you?
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
TopGee:
Don't ever accept friendship zone. Some years back when I wanted a particular girl, but she told me we could be friends but I told her instead of that friendship, let me go my way. She said no problem, I can go. I deleted her from my mind, and few months later she went to my friend and cried out that she didn't know I meant it when I said I would go my way. She tried to use my friend to bring me back but I rejected her because she was no longer in my heart.

Awwww, but u should've given her another chance naaw, something like that is happening to me sha, but I won't be like ur girl, I won't go back to him, even though I really like him n want to be with him :-(
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by justbonny(m): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
House for sale in Port Harcourt(Tank) A three bedroom and a duplex. 30million naira
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by TopGee: 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Awwww, but u should've given her another chance naaw, something like that is happening to me sha, but I won't be like ur girl, I won't go back to him, even though I really like him n want to be with him :-(

But the love was no longer there.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by omooba969(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
TopGee:

@bolded,

U na man! grin u deleted her sorry a*se. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Inioluwa01:
Hnmm

You know the make up artists use an aging app to make the before photo look uglier, so it'll look like they're very skilled.
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by omooba969(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Sad!

But bury ur pride & step up ur game, he might just be waiting for u. cool
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by naijainfogalery: 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
hahahahah may be they think its a good thing, why would someone waste her whole creative line just to make nairaland front page, someytimes i just think may be its seun paying some robots to do this because if u try to multi post u get banned and this people dont get banned lol
Princewell2012:
Dont mind her, i have put her where she belong. @lady f.
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
omooba969:

Sad!

But bury ur pride & step up ur game, he might just be waiting for u. cool

I can't, I am tired of guys younger than me falling in love with me, I end up breaking their hearts all d time n walking away from d relationship. I don't want this one to go through that process again, and he's so cute, no, very very super handsome, he needs a better and a younger person, so i am doing him a huge favour but he doesn't know it.
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by omooba969(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

I can't, I am tired of guys younger than me falling in love with me, I end up breaking their hearts all d time n walking away from d relationship. I don't want this one to go through that process again, and he's so cute, no, very very super handsome, he needs a better and a younger person, so i am doing him a huge favour but he doesn't know it.

May I knw d age difference plz?
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by fajani(m): 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
This reminds me of a girl, her name is Onome, most of girls with this allegations are nothing but a slum
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Lovexme(m): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Reading this gives me an impression of a lady in her thirties. I'd like to think you aren't.
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
omooba969:

May I knw d age difference plz?

I am 3 years older
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Musicminista(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

His points are great, I just couldn't wrap my head around the friend zone one.
The point with friend zone is dat she likes d attention d love d care but she wants you to treat her like ur girl while she treats as a friend. She wants to eat her cake n hav it.
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by omooba969(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

I am 3 years older

Datz not too bad, 'must be dat u look younger than ur age, petit & beautiful. smiley
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lovexme:

Reading this gives me an impression of a lady in her thirties. I'd like to think you aren't.

Urm, is it a taboo to be in my thirties ? undecided
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
omooba969:

Datz not too bad, 'must be dat u look younger than ur age, petit & beautiful. smiley

I am not petit, Lol, but I think I look younger than my age, been noticing it for the past 5 yrs now that every year I grow older, I look younger, I used my old pictures to verify this. I know I should be happy about it, but den again I need someone older that I can look up to, not a younger person that I will be bossing around to do everything for me at my beck and call! I hope u understand !
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
SOOO, let me get this straight. .a guy & a girl can't just be friends? Platonic? How weird!
this ppl never cease to amaze me. must I date every girl that comes my way
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Lovexme(m): 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Urm, is it a taboo to be in my thirties ? undecided
Erm, I never said that. It is a good thing undecided
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by omooba969(m): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

I am not petit, Lol, but I think I look younger than my age, been noticing it for the past 5 yrs now that every year I grow older, I look younger, I used my old pictures to verify this. I know I should be happy about it, but den again I need someone older that I can look up to, not a younger person that I will be bossing around to do everything for me at my beck and call! I hope u understand !

Hmmm nawa o! U cud still boss an older man around if u can wrap him round ur finger. grin Having a man to look up to is another tricky one though cos if a woman has a gud sense of responsibility she can easily perform better than her hubby...IMO

All I can say is 'May d gud Lord grant ur heart's desire'. cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
omooba969:

Hmmm nawa o! U cud still boss an older man around if u can wrap him round ur finger. grin Having a man to look up to is another tricky one though cos if a woman has a gud sense of responsibility she can easily perform better than her hubby...IMO

All I can say is 'May d gud Lord grant ur heart's desire'. cool

AMEN O! AMEN O!! AMEN O!!!
And may He give me this kind of a handsome guy, u really need to see this guy, u sef go turn homo by force, he's so beautiful, a finer version of Majid Michael, Abi Na Ramsey Noah ! No o! this guy fine pass dem by far !
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by omooba969(m): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

AMEN O! AMEN O!! AMEN O!!!
And may He give me this kind of a handsome guy, u really need to see this guy, u sef go turn homo by force, he's so beautiful, a finer version of Majid Michael, Abi Na Ramsey Noah ! No o! this guy fine pass dem by far !

Truly, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"! smiley
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by precisionindepth: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Inioluwa01:
Hnmm
makeup artist will Mk heaven. we Mk pple more beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student / Pre-wedding Photos Of Neat & Jessica / Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.