Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time (42905 Views)

8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm / Guys Beware! These Are The 7 Women Who Will End Up Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Plutonium(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
really
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Collins0609(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
absolutely true,women always look forward to cheating guys.let's just be friends and u need him to take care of ur bills and needs . d guy na ur brother abi him an ur papa

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
I expect a counter thread soon!!!! grin. " 10 Types of Men who will Only End Up Wasting Your Time".
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by noblegrex: 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
more4rm9ja:
Not when the other party is hoping for more than friendship.
I wonder ooooooo

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nairaland ladies won't like this.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Lovexme(m): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
Any lady that is not committed to the relationship or friendship, is using you to buy time for the dude, she's expecting.

guys run away with one side relationships

I can relate to this.
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
grin grin
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lalasticlala seun abeg, who dey update us for barca match. Laliga season
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by mrkay101(m): 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
SOOO, let me get this straight. .a guy & a girl can't just be friends? Platonic? How weird!

A guy and a girl can be friends.. Infact I have a couple of females that am jst friends with and am ok with it. The thing is if u like someone there's nothing wrong in letting that person know

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
of course they can. But sometimes, the guy can want to take the relationship to the next level, while the girl still wants them to be friends. In such cases, the op is advising that the dude move on. Instead of hoping for her to change, you grab? grin grin

Why not still be friends but find someone else? That's the part I don't "grab"
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by blacq2009(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
vizkiz:
the ones that are always FTC on NL undecided
Everybody knows you're dissing LadyF and INTROVERT. Why you doing that?
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Lovexme(m): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

The heart wants what the heart wants.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

oh, right. Well, it is true . . . er, it's totally possible for a person to find someone else and still be friends. But some guys can't deal with having a platonic relationship with someone they have feelings for. some other guys. grin grin
How about the female world? smiley Do you think you, or most ladies, can stay in a platonic relationship with someone that makes their hearts tremble at every sight? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
ok.
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lovexme:

The heart wants what the heart wants.

True. But I think I'd still rather have the person in my life in some way if they meant that much to me. I don't see why it has to be either/or.
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Tabulung: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lies by the op! Low selfesteem is d cause sha.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
I do not completely agree!

The Gold Digger

You've probably at one point in time or another come across these ones, especially if you're financially buoyant. Whether or not you spend on her is up to you and that doesn't make her a gold digger. However, what does make her a gold digger is if after spending a lot of your resources on her, she still rebuffs your advances, doesn't show any interest in you; but she wants you to keep taking care of her bills, taking her to places with no sign that the relationship is moving forward over time.

Spending much more on her thinking she'll grow to like or want you is wasting your time and your hard earned money.

If she isn't into you when you take her to the movies or a picnic in the park, make no mistakes bro, taking her to 5 star dining won't make a difference either...talk to your legs.

Well gold diggers can still fall in love.There are several men married to gold digger too

She's Still Into Her Ex

If she's the type that can't get over her ex, it's probably 'cause she still got feelings for him and chances are they are still having intimate relationship.

When her emotions are elsewhere, you'll never connect on a deeper level. Though you might be able to have a fling or a rebound relationship with her, have it in mind that you may not progress any further.

Time heals wound. Some people hang long enough to the past until they find healing. Love takes time to heal.A patient man will continue to show his interest in respect to his feelings, by not being overly a pest
. Always remember the magic word, "feel free to call anytime you need to talk ". ...

The "Let's just Be Friends

This classic line is what most women say to let a guy down gently. That's just her being nice and not telling you bluntly that she's not interested. Truth is, she doesn't see you as a potential romantic partner. If this is what she says anytime you make advances, bruh, you've been friend-zoned. You should move on as quickly as possible to avoid wasting your time and putting yourself through a fruitless emotional see-saw.

The best of all romantic relationship started with "let's be friends".Being friends with the other partner may also involve having casual sex.Friends talk about their emotions unconsciously after romps! It's a way of getting to know on a high scale, the true character and secrets of the opposite sex.Such relationship is like a love story waiting to happen. What plenty guys don't understand is this; Better be a friend and get a chance than no friend and lose completely. If a friend tells me "Lynn, I have a party to go next week. A dinner with some colleagues and please I would like you to join me, if you dont mind....".He has a 80 percent chance of getting a yes! Trust me, anything may happen afterwards

She's Not That Into You

No matter how hard you try to impress her, she's just not interested in you. There's nothing worse than falling for these type of women and it's even more worse if she's a colleague, a friend or someone you come in contact with everyday. Seeing each other regularly makes getting over her almost impossible as the feelings rekindles anytime you set eyes on her.

The best you can do is to avoid her and cut contact for a while. If you're colleagues or close friends, it might be impossible to avoid her completely, it will help if you keep things proffessional or friendly for a while, at least till you find someone else or have totally erased the feelings you have for her.

She's Always "Busy"

If she's the type that always give excuses about being busy, chances are she only sees you as a guy she can have at her beck and call. You need to turn the table around, make yourself 'unavailable'. The next time she gives those excuses, avoid her for a week or more. That might give her enough time to realize that she misses you or that she actually likes you.

But if she's still as elusive as ever, ditch her bro and move on to the next one, I mean there's no point in staying in touch with someone who can't be bothered to invest some time in you.

There are too many women out there to stick to someone who don't appreciate you or your worth.

I concur!
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by butanep(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Today is ladies this & tomorrow ladies that...

Relationship is not by force. If she is not into you or not your kind of lady, you simply walk out and look for your kind and someone that will accept you.

Sometimes, the way guyz force themselves into a lady makes the ladies use them like a toy.

The lady you called a gold digger is willingly giving another guy both cash and body. It means there is something you don't have that she admires.

Guyz should learn how to read signs of acceptance or rejection from ladies. Some guyz act like babies before a woman.

Men should always be in control.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
oh, right. Well, it is true . . . er, it's totally possible for a person to find someone else and still be friends. But some guys can't deal with having a platonic relationship with someone they have feelings for. some other guys. grin grin
How about the female world? smiley Do you think you, or most ladies, can stay in a platonic relationship with someone that makes their hearts tremble at every sight? cheesy

Yeah I honestly think I can. If I can't have him, at least let me have a chance to stare at him every now & then, as friends grin With me feelings disappear though once it becomes clear someone is not interested. Hence I think I could still keep them around for the qualities that made me fall for him if not anything else. Someone doesn't stop being awesome just because they rejected you is my take on this. Shrugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by francizy(m): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
OP,

Always busy,

She's still into her ex and

Let's just be friends!!!

These three tops the list!
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Princewell2012(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
naijainfogalery:
This list can never be complete without adding Ladyf and introvert grin
Dont mind her, i have put her where she belong. @lady f.
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by eduxerxes: 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
SOOO, let me get this straight. .a guy & a girl can't just be friends? Platonic? How weird!
it really baffles me. My best friend in Uni back in the days...a girl, strictly platonic. BUT guys begin parra say we dey ****. Till today, I just haven't found another girl as cool and free as her.
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by chi4paul: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
OK we be heard
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Musicminista(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:
Lies
Which one is a lie exacly Mir?
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah I honestly think I can. If I can't have him, at least let me have a chance to stare at him every now & then, as friends grin With me feelings disappear though once it becomes clear someone is not interested. Hence I think I could still keep them around for the qualities that made me fall for him if not anything else. Someone doesn't stop being awesome just because they rejected you is my take on this. Shrugs
er . . . well, you're matured. Not everyone is. Unfortunately. embarassed
Some people view their romantic interests as toys. If they can't have them, then why stay in close proximity? sad
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Gudintent: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Here we go Again!!

Chai!!! Women this, women that!

We all know Men don't waste time ( y'all know urselves u one minuters)

I roll my sassy eyes cool
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Musicminista(m): 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Hello punky. Guys and Ladies can be but hes got som points down der
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Musicminista(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Hello punky. Remember me? Guys and Ladies can be but hes got som points down der.
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
All girls are the same in the sense that each of them thinks she is different.
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Musicminista:
Hello punky. Guys and Ladies can be but hes got som points down der

His points are great, I just couldn't wrap my head around the friend zone one.
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by Luckymay(f): 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
ask them o
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time by kehyndey(f): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body / Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.