Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,050 members, 7,818,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. (5966 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos / "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by kowalsky: 1:15am On Aug 24, 2015
Toks2008:

I have heard this many times but please i stand challenged...

Go and find me just one man who treats a lady who stood by him when he had nothing callously and you will be amazed that you willl hardly find one.

The problem is that these ladies expect this man to be sexually faithful to them because they were there for him when he had nothing and this is where the whole thing is misconstrued.

The fact that a man marries a second woman or keeps another mistress is not a sign of betrayal.

Really :/
Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by olajorn(m): 1:27am On Aug 24, 2015
I like The melo melo lyrics eehn...But funny enough my mum Is the igi leyin ogba mi
Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by Toks2008(m): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
olajorn:
I like The melo melo remix eehn...But funny enough my mum Is the igi leyin ogba mi

Interesting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss / Lady's Nude Birthday Photoshoot Earns Her Criticisms / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.