Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,309 members, 7,829,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc (5252 Views)

Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 / EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe / Senate Orders Jonathan's Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by shotster50(m): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
The Ohaneze has made themselves a pawn in this game and they have come out bloodied... They were eating out of Goodluck's hands so much so that they became blind to the changing tide inthe rest of the country... Thay have played their hands so badly that they are now at the mercy of Buhari and very little room for a level playing ground... And most probably the worst thing they did was the poison they were spreading among the Igbos about Buhari all in a bid to keep the allowances from Jonathan flowing... How much benefit has the East had from a Jonathan Government?! What makes his so special? We really got it wrong this time.....

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by kernel501: 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
dinachi:
Why are you allowing Ijaws to scam you like this?
Their leaders came to you because of elections not because they like you. If they wanted true reconciliation, why haven't they returned the abandoned properties they seized in port Harcourt?
Are you really sure you are an Igbo man?
Since,Jonathan lost how many Ijaw men have,come out to call for,Igbo president on account of Igbo support for Jonathan?

Be smart, ok? You are better than this. The irony is this, we both want same thing... Secession.
Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by kernel501: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
dinachi:

Nwannem ndi Igbo na ndi ijo abughi otu. Ndi ijo rere ndi Igbo mgbe aluru agha biafra. Ewe lusia agha, ha kpachido ala na ulo ndi Igbo no na port Harcourt kpo ya abandoned property. Mgbe Goment Buhari kpochiri Ekwueme na 1984 madu ole ndi ijo kwadoro Ekwueme?
Let us stop being sentimental about this issues, our real enemies are supporters of evil who are saying that those who stole Nigeria's billions should be left off the hook because they are Ijaws.

Equity is the word, probe all or let go all.
Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by kernel501: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
shotster50:
The Ohaneze has made themselves a pawn in this game and they have come out bloodied... They were eating out of Goodluck's hands so much so that they became blind to the changing tide inthe rest of the country... Thay have played their hands so badly that they are now at the mercy of Buhari and very little room for a level playing ground... And most probably the worst thing they did was the poison they were spreading among the Igbos about Buhari all in a bid to keep the allowances from Jonathan flowing... How much benefit has the East had from a Jonathan Government?! What makes his so special? We really got it wrong this time.....

Jonathan was fair to us, and so... We will protect him with any means necessary.
We are not bluffing, we dare Buhari to probe only Jonathan's administration and watch the end come of him, is a promise.

Probe all of them, not just him alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by kernel501: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
obailala:
OMG!... how can a normal human being even reason like this?

What do you mean by what you have just said?... that because Jonathan is a Nigerian and FG money belongs to Nigerians, so therefore there is nothing wrong if Jonathan or anyone else corners the entire funds meant for the entire society?

How did Igbos reduce themselves to this mess all because of the Ijaw man?.... Please stop embarassing us. Tufia! undecided

Sinless Yoruba tribe go and probe Fashola for using N176 million to update a site or expatriate your Ogun state Drug senate.
How did Obasanjo send $16 billion to improve power yet he couldn't add a 1000 MW, you think we are fools, right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by wawaboy1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
dinachi:
Thank God for this matured response from Osita Okechukwu else I had begun to suspect that something is seriously wrong with our our sociocultural leaders.
Question remains why are Igbo leaders falling over themselves to defend Jonadunce?
The Ijaw are keeping silent. I am very ashamed to admit that the Ijaws are acting by far more matured that my brothers from south east.
At the end, the Ijaws will still gain more from Buhari's administration than the extremely immature and childish Igbos.
Look at the issue of government appointments. While the South south kept quiet, the Igbo clowns keep screaming to high heavens, telling all and sundry that Buhari hates them at the end the South south got a service chief, while the tantrum throwing extremely childish south east got nothing till now. It is a lesson folks. Childish rants will get the south east nowhere apart from opprobrium and being viewed with disdain by other tribes.
A word is enough for the wise.

WELL SPOKEN, JUST MY MIND.
Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by Sweetlemon(f): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
kernel501:

Jonathan was fair to us, and so... We will protect him with any means necessary.
We are not bluffing, we dare Buhari to probe only Jonathan's administration and watch the end come of him, is a promise.

HOW was Jonathan fair to SE. I really really really need to know and understand the EXACT reason for this melodrama. I'm intrigued!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by obailala(m): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
kernel501:

Sinless Yoruba tribe go and probe Fashola for using N176 million to update a site or expariate your Ogun state Drug senate.
How did Obasanjo send $16 billion to improve power yet he couldn't add 1000 MW, you think we are fools, right?

And this senselessness of myopic tribalism continues to get even more disgusting.... How on earth did we degenerate into this fuckery where anyone who complains of corruption must be termed yoruba?... So are you suggesting that no Igbo man has a right to be reasonable without being labelled an outcast?... Where is your common sense?.. what sort of calamity has befallen my tribesmen? undecided cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by ibedun: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
kernel501:

You think we are moved? We are not cowards, if Jonathan a Niger Delta man is probed, then... The likes of IBB, Abacha and Obansanjo with stolen Niger Delta Oil wells will be walking the streets of Naija free.

I dare Buhari to try Jonathan and see it there will be a country called Nigeria. #IgboDareBuhariToProbeOurJonathan

You are a true political IGBO man, emotional to the core. No sense whatsoever Mr Wailer. Jonathan and the fat puff puff face minister of economic coordination will rot in Jail. Where is Asari Dokubo now after making as much rubbish threats before the change of government?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by kernel501: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
ibedun:

You are a true political IGBO man, emotional to the core. No sense whatsoever Mr Wailer. Jonathan and the fat puff puff face minister of economic coordination will rot in Jail. Where is Asari Dokubo now after making as much rubbish threats before the change of government?

Hahaha... Igbos don't bluff, we are action packed. If equity is jinxed, then we will reply.
Say no selective justice.
Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by Sweetlemon(f): 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
ibedun:

Exactly. They are soooooo emotional. So melodramatic. Sometimes I feel maybe we should just go easy on them cos it really may be really really really hard for them.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by kernel501: 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
obailala:

And this senselessness of myopic tribalism continues to get even more disgusting.... How on earth did we degenerate into this fuckery where anyone who complains of corruption must be termed yoruba?... So are you suggesting that no Igbo man has a right to be reasonable without being labelled an outcast?... Where is your common sense?.. what sort of calamity has befallen my tribesmen? undecided cry cry

Igbos aren't against the trial of Jonathan, but we are saying same measure should be extended to other administrations before him too.
Who doesn't know that IBB, Obasanjo are one of the highest looters?
Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by EasternLion: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Exactly. They are soooooo emotional. So melodramatic. Sometimes I feel maybe we should just go easy on them cos it really may be really really really hard for them.

Get away from here, you are a fool.

ArrogantlyIdiot.

Baby monkey.
Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by comrChris(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
look as if this four years is for probing lol no time for projects and the rest.

me am not against the probe but let's not make too much noise about it, there are also many promises not yet started we seriously need all of then done

the kind efcc has been busy inviting and releasing no one has been sentenced to prison and this makes me wonder if this is not a ploy to deceive us . trust nigerians small thing convinces them
Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by dinachi(m): 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
kernel501:

Be smart, ok? You are better than this. The irony is this, we both want same thing... Secession.
Another fallacy. No you and Ijaw people not want the same thing. After the Isaac Adaka Boro experiment, the Ijaws only make noise to attract sympathy and gain political advantage to be relevant. The ask to have more say in the control of their resources in Nigeria. They expertly executed their agenda and by a stroke of good fortune, their son emerged the president albeit a poor one. The Igbos on the other hand waste precious time shouting meaningless slogans about Biafra and that is a name that galvanizes every Nigerian Ijaws inclusive against them.
That is the clear difference. The Ijaws agitate to get a better deal in Nigeria the Igbos agitate to leave Nigeria. At the end the Ijaws achieve better result because they are not,trying to destroy the federation.
Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by dinachi(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
kernel501:

Equity is the word, probe all or let go all.
Well clowning is allowed. It was Jonathans duty to probe the immediate government before him, an act he didn't carry out. It is now Buharis duty to probe the government before him. And let me ask, why did you not ask Obasanjo not to limit his probe to only Abachas government? This is why you come off as a hypocrite. When Obasanjo was probing Abachas government, you did not utter a word. Why now?
The Ijaws have gotten you to feed from their palms. In all honesty, the Ijaws have mastered the art of using foolish Igbos like you to achieve their aim.
Eventually, the rest of Nigeria will rate them ahead of the Igbos, watch out. We always claim that the Hausa Fulani always manipulates us now the Ijaws are doing the same,very soon the Idomas and Igalas will also manipulate Igbos. All they need to do is just to say send a few clowns to Ohaneze, declare that they are now our brothers and foolish Igbos like you will start falling over themselves to support them.
Stop,allowing every Tom,Dick and Harry to use your head.
Only extremely immature, childish and foolish Igbos still talk about supporting Jonathan.
I will never allow an Ijaw man to play with my intelligence.
We cannot love Jonathan more than his people. His people should be at the forefront of protesting his probe not Igbos. Jonathan is not an Igbo man.
Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by kernel501: 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
dinachi:

Another fallacy. No you and Ijaw people not want the same thing. After the Isaac Adaka Boro experiment, the Ijaws only make noise to attract sympathy and gain political advantage to be relevant. The ask to have more say in the control of their resources in Nigeria. They expertly executed their agenda and by a stroke of good fortune, their son emerged the president albeit a poor one. The Igbos on the other hand waste precious time shouting meaningless slogans about Biafra and that is a name that galvanizes every Nigerian Ijaws inclusive against them.
That is the clear difference. The Ijaws agitate to get a better deal in Nigeria the Igbos agitate to leave Nigeria. At the end the Ijaws achieve better result because they are not,trying to destroy the federation.

I respect your political view, though we don't share same political ideology on this issue, but then... We are still brothers.
Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by amakasul(f): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2015

Are those Ibos thinking that they can persuade the Ijaws to back their biafra call by shedding crocodile tears for GEJ?

If Obsanjo and Yar'Adua and all of the past governments before Jonathan needed to have been probed, why did Mr. Jonathan shy away from his responsibility? Why didn’t he probe them when he was in office?

As always, the Ibos are good at shooting themselves in the foot.
Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by kernel501: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
dinachi:

Well clowning is allowed. It was Jonathans duty to probe the immediate government before him, an act he didn't carry out. It is now Buharis duty to probe the government before him. And let me ask, why did you not ask Obasanjo not to limit his probe to only Abachas government? This is why you come off as a hypocrite. When Obasanjo was probing Abachas government, you did not utter a word. Why now?
The Ijaws have gotten you to feed from their palms. In all honesty, the Ijaws have mastered the art of using foolish Igbos like you to achieve their aim.
Eventually, the rest of Nigeria will rate them ahead of the Igbos, watch out. We always claim that the Hausa Fulani always manipulates us now the Ijaws are doing the same,very soon the Idomas and Igalas will also manipulate Igbos. All they need to do is just to say send a few clowns to Ohaneze, declare that they are now our brothers and foolish Igbos like you will start falling over themselves to support them.
Stop,allowing every Tom,Dick and Harry to use your head.
Only extremely immature, childish and foolish Igbos still talk about supporting Jonathan.
I will never allow an Ijaw man to play with my intelligence.
We cannot love Jonathan more than his people. His people should be at the forefront of protesting his probe not Igbos. Jonathan is not an Igbo man.

Unbelievable !!! So... the constitution stipulates that you can only probe your predeccesor only or corrupt individuals within Nigeria?

During campaign Buhari promised fighting corruption not Jonathan only.
Look, l wouldn't want to convince you further... But then, mark my word, we dare Buhari to touch Jonathan and risk...
Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by dinachi(m): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Open question. How many Ijaw men are agitating for Igbo President for Nigeria?
Yet again the Ijaws prove they are far more politically smarter than Igbos.
Some Igbos will never learn. Always being used by everybody and never being able to know that they are just pawns in a political game by the Ijaws.
Since,this thread started not one Ijaw person have said anything against Jonathans probe. Sometimes I wonder,if some Igbo people are cursed with foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by dinachi(m): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
kernel501:

Unbelievable !!! So... the constitution stipulates that you can only probe your predeccesor only or corrupt individuals within Nigeria?

During campaign Buhari promised fighting corruption not Jonathan only.
Look, l wouldn't want to convince you further... But then, mark my word, we dare Buhari to touch Jonathan and risk...
Who are the we?
Truly, the Ijaws have put you in their pocket permanently. If the Ijaws are making this threat,then it makes sense to me but for you a supposed smart Igbo man to be a mere pawn for an Ijaw man have reduced you to a complete joke.
Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by shotster50(m): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
kernel501:

You obviously have no idea what you are saying I am sorry.. Fair? How, care to explain please?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by jaymichael(m): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:

HOW was Jonathan fair to SE. I really really really need to know and understand the EXACT reason for this melodrama. I'm intrigued!
How can you say Jonathan is not fair to the SE. He completed the second Niger bridge as promised. Can't you see the deep sea port he built as promised? SE has the best motorable roads in Nigeria, all thanks to GEJ. How can you say the man that kept and delivered his promises to the SE is not fair to the SE.
Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by jaymichael(m): 10:51am On Aug 26, 2015
dinachi:

Who are the we?
Truly, the Ijaws have put you in their pocket permanently. If the Ijaws are making this threat,then it makes sense to me but for you a supposed smart Igbo man to be a mere pawn for an Ijaw man have reduced you to a complete joke.
You can't blame the Ijaws, for trying to play SLAVE MASTERS. you blame the Igbos for throwing their blind support for a people who do not beg or solicit their support in the first place. The Ijaws like all other tribes in Nigeria care primarily about their survival and anything that guarantees or enhances their survival chances is FAIR GAME.
I have asked myself, what is the rationale or justification for all these blind support? Is it the role the Ijaws play in jeopardizing their Biafra dream?
The Igbo properties that were seized and termed as abandoned properties?
All the promise Jonathan made to the SE that he did not fulfill any?
When Ojukwu ran for the presidential election, did the Ijaws drum up support for him? did they even vote for him? The agitations I know the Ijaws were or rather are still clamouring for is not secession but resource control, did they factor in the Igbo interest in this agitation? What have they gained from the so called (attachee), even the warlords and militants that benefited have toned down their lavish lifestyle.
The fact that the SE voted GEJ is no justification to marry the Ijaws with the biafran agitation as even they are silent on the issue, Where is Asari Dokubo's voice and his biafra theatricals like he played before the SE spectators just before the election? Since Jonathan lost, why has he gone suddenly mute on the biafran agenda? A man that SO MUCH LOVED HIS LAND that he cited his schools, university and investments in Benin Republic. Where is the BLOOD and FIRE he threatened if Jonathan is not re elected?
The truth is that the Ijaws and the SS have moved on, the SE should do the same.
Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 27, 2015
Igbo's are sentimental. Very sentimental. If they love you, they will fight for you and die for you; if they hate you.... Forget it, they won't forgive you. They loved GEJ for whatever reason, warts and all and even if Ijaw's reject GEJ it won't change anything. They don’t seem to have much love for PMB and I don't think that can be helped. That's how they are wired, cussing them or rantings online will only make things worse and it will heat up the e-polity.
Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 27, 2015
Igbo leaders? Well they can cry but I think Biafrans are talking and not Igbo or Ijaws. Can Ondo people be different from Odudua or Yorubas?

Whatever you believe, you can absorbs that all we know is Biafra.

IPOB
Re: Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc by azzima(m): 3:06am On Aug 27, 2015
This is perhaps the most accurate press release of the year. And it is coming STRAIGHT from the EAST

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Build 2,500 Houses For Civil Servants / In Sallah Message, Buhari Urges Nigerians To Embrace Peace & Rise Above Division / BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.