Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences (51663 Views)

"Old Slay Queens Should Retire" - Nigerian Teens says Online, Share Raunchy Pics / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences / Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2015
MyMouth:

OK, so how do you put up a pix like that and expect we guys not to try our luck?

don't u guys av gf real life??
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yes ma'am. wink
laziness is bad for ur health cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Truckpusher(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
laziness is bad for ur health cheesy
Olodo, are you my dockinta? angry
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by MrsChima(f): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Seconded grin

Wait for it. grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Olodo, are you my dockinta? angry
U no do biology in sch,go read ur bio txtbook very well cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2015
MrsChima:

Wait for it. grin
Thank God i'm a mod now,any thread like dat will b deleted! cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by powerfulsettingz: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2015
Aiit ma.... Thanks for the observation
theplushist:
and you look 80. Me a gentleman for once
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by MyMouth(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:

don't u guys av gf real life??
A guy may have plenty girlfriends but its like he has none if he does not have one he truly loves cry
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by robosky02(m): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yes to what?dunno what u r talking about?

see u lolz
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by 400billionman: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

How much was the scam ?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2015
MyMouth:

A guy may have plenty girlfriends but its like he has none if he does not have one he truly loves cry

dat one concern u guys o. buh I personally think its shameful to be toasting girls online. if u do date gals online, then dnt complain abt being scammed or meeting mammywater. simple.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by 400billionman: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:
grin

Lol.. I detest online dating too but sometimes it really does help..

The main problem why you guys get disappointed is cuz you don't want to really know the person you're chatting with very well, all you guys have in mind is _sex and nothing but _sex...

You picture the person on the other end as perfect not vividly painting how he/she would look like without editing or makeup...

I once told an online admirer of mine that if we were gonna date online, he should upload a pic of him holding a current dated newspaper...

Lol... He couldn't for reasons best known to him and that was when I knew he was a scam. .

I'll therefore advice everyone entering an online relationship to obtain reasonable evidence from the person on the other end that he/she is real, before you put your self in something bigger than you can handle

Sugarbee, you are wicked o. Are you sure the guy can afford N200 for newspaper ?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by SUGARBEE(f): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2015
400billionman:

Sugarbee, you are wicked o. Are you sure the guy can afford N200 for newspaper ?

Hahaha funny you.. why won't he afford it besides I don't roll with cheap ass niggas
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by 400billionman: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2015
For me, if I wan give woman money, nah face to face and nah my babe she go be.

Otherwise, nah Recharge card things.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by charlesbailey(m): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2015
[b]This days its very hard to tell girls who truly love you from those who just wanna use and dump you... they can play innocent for so long you actually think its their virtue... only to be disappointed way deep-in. It Would be considered rather too forward to ask a girl or your partner to declare their intentions and plans for the relationship before delving into it, such move tends to take away all the fun and the real pretense just kick-started. I believe its just too bad for a lady to start demanding from a guy just after few hours of getting to know them, no matter the situation you are faced with. I'm the kind of person that loves to give not when my partner demands for it, but when i know she really needs it and i can provide it. Girls demanding is a big turn-off, and this has ruined what i felt for most girls from the on-set. Most of them grew up believing guys are their atms and they can just input the pin and get the cash at will (obligatory). But then again, what do we say of guys that see girls who go to the extent of buying things for them and giving them all they need as being 'desperate and a pain in the @ss' [/b][/size][size=8pt]

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by 400billionman: 11:29am On Aug 24, 2015
Mhizkel:
The lady was never Inlove with your friend. She fell Inlove with his online personality. Awww..That hurts.
I don't see her case as an online scam. She rather misunderstood her feelings. She thought it was love, not knowing it was just an infatuation.

Shamtiel, come see this..
You should be grateful to the lady for letting you know her true feelings. Instead of saying YES and calling it quit when you've given her all your love.

Why is she confessing that she does not love him after collecting his money ? Why not before ?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 24, 2015
olajorn:
See as You won Leave ur online bf,You know he is real

Huh?

Which bf
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 24, 2015
dancok:
u I say make I marry u,u dey form model,anyway I lost ur BBM contact.

Lol....sorry...i deleted my bbm embarassed
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2015
Gmekx:

Biko, how are we supposed to learn when we are moved by sight

Lol, u guys should stop complaining then grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by suzzy16(f): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2015
fajani:
Never in this world, can you scam a scammer
hi femi,longest time,how u dey
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
400billionman:

How much was the scam ?
I don't think that would be necessary to disclose tongue
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

With broken bottle grin
Abi now cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
adeh39:

Lol....sorry...i deleted my bbm embarassed
what of ur Email or whatzapp num...
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
charlesbailey:
[b]This days its very hard to tell girls who truly love you from those who just wanna use and dump you... they can play innocent for so long you actually think its their virtue... only to be disappointed way deep-in. It Would be considered rather too forward to ask a girl or your partner to declare their intentions and plans for the relationship before delving into it, such move tends to take away all the fun and the real pretense just kick-started. I believe its just too bad for a lady to start demanding from a guy just after few hours of getting to know them, no matter the situation you are faced with. I'm the kind of person that loves to give not when my partner demands for it, but when i know she really needs it and i can provide it. Girls demanding is a big turn-off, and this has ruined what i felt for most girls from the on-set. Most of them grew up believing guys are their atms and they can just input the pin and get the cash at will (obligatory). But then again, what do we say of guys that see girls who go to the extent of buying things for them and giving them all they need as being 'desperate and a pain in the @ss' [/b][/size][size=8pt]
I love this cool
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
dancok:
what of ur Email or whatzapp num...
Here is her email and phone number

Adeh-omolola42@yahoo.com

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by 400billionman: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't think that would be necessary to disclose tongue

cheesy Chai, someone just closed his bank account for a Scammer..

I rather be tagged stingy than fall for a lady Scammer.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
freshness2020:
quite unnecessary to share? And u want us to share ours... Guy u are high..
No vex jawe bros cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
it fits them since their konji-ransacked brain can't do without toasting and dating girls they meet online undecided

and the foolish ones get scammed by them. smh

Lmao @ konji-ransacked brain

#epic

But it's plain truth. The 3rd leg often always falls to the Fish-brain.

Tosyne2much, wristbangle, abeg make I ask. How come u guys keep falling like dis? Check within o.

More growing up required.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
zoelife:

Lmao @ konji-ransacked brain

#epic

But it's plain truth. The 3rd leg often always falls to the Fish-brain.

Tosyne.2much, wrist.bangle more growing up still required.
Waaaaaaat !!! tongue
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Tomfrench:
i've never been scammed by any girl online, and I pray not to be a victim cool

i'm more tuned to reality...... I hardly chat online.....if i ever happen to chat with a strange girl, its just for Fun and the mental relaxation that comes with it, PERIOD! undecided

I don't give a shìt!!, even if she's as fresh as fuçk undecided

Dat's the word "More tuned to reality"
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by SweetyZinta(f): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
DrObum:
B is for Booking
Lol! Abi na?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
Tomfrench:
i've never been scammed by any girl online, and I pray not to be a victim cool

i'm more tuned to reality...... I hardly chat online.....if i ever happen to chat with a strange girl, its just for Fun and the mental relaxation that comes with it, PERIOD! undecided

I don't give a shìt!!, even if she's as fresh as fuçk undecided

Dat's the watchword "More tuned to reality"

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her / My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.