Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences (51566 Views)

"Old Slay Queens Should Retire" - Nigerian Teens says Online, Share Raunchy Pics / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences / Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by wristbangle: 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

No boss. Have you? Gist us na. cheesy

Baba, I was almost scammed but when I saw the lady in reality, na so I find one excuse give the babe which up till now I ignore her. Baba she is no fine at all.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mhizkel:
The lady was never Inlove with your friend. She fell Inlove with his online personality. Awww..That hurts.
I don't see her case as an online scam. She rather misunderstood her feelings. She thought it was love, not knowing it was just an infatuation.

Shamtiel, come see this..
You should be grateful to the lady for letting you know her true feelings. Instead of saying YES and calling it quit when you've given her all your love.

There goes the bitter truth.

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Cyber-dating works.
Of course you don't declare your intentions until you both meet up.

I'd call it cyber-friendship. Think of it as browsing through a catalogue and not having to pay until you see your item of interest and confirm its authenticity.

Never declare your intentions or define what you have going for you too until you meet her IN PERSON.

Quite clear and explanatory. True, online romance without meeting each other is a fool's game. There's no way one can claim to be in a relationship with someone they haven't met and have first hand assessment of them. Just like you said cyber-friendship should be it until they eventually meet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Sveen: 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
wristbangle:

U mean misssclassy or niklausa?
Yeah. I haven't heard from her for a while now.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by 2dice(m): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
We Guys fall for Beautiful face..
Big ass... Nice Boobs...
Without the key factor ?? ...*CHARACTER*
So when she start showing her real character..
Na DAT time Lamentation go start...
Abeggi anybody?
wetin kano-Pillars play?? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sassybae:
cheesy grin
Why u dey shine teeth? undecided
R u scamming anyone atm?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by francizy(m): 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Online dating is crap tho. My advice to people is, meet the person first, know him/her before professing your love.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
francizy:

Your icon (Ronaldo) dey mess up for here oh! Worst still the whole team plays like they got no direction. cry

Really. Wetin be scores? I no dey house to follow the match.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Luckygurl:
Lol!! This should be a two way thing, ladies come share yours too smiley smiley
Wah u waiting for?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by francizy(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Really. Wetin be scores? I no dey house to follow the match.

0-0
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
francizy:
My advice to people is, meet the person first, know him/her before professing your love.

Words on marble.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by wristbangle: 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
SUGARBEE:
grin

Lol.. I detest online dating too but sometimes it really does help..

The main problem why you guys get disappointed is cuz you don't want to really know the person you're chatting with very well, all you guys have in mind is _sex and nothing but _sex...

You picture the person on the other end as perfect not vividly painting how he/she would look like without editing or makeup...

I once told an online admirer of mine that if we were gonna date online, he should upload a pic of him holding a current dated newspaper...

Lol... He couldn't for reasons best known to him and that was when I knew he was a scam. .

I'll therefore advice everyone entering an online relationship to obtain reasonable evidence from the person on the other end that he/she is real, before you put your self in something bigger than you can handle

Not all guys except if he is an adolescent in his thinking faculty.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
Cutehector:
Abeg, does online dating work?

Cc; sugarbee, mhizkel, adeh39

Of course....if you mean, a case whereby they met online, chats, calls, texts and maybe meet once in 5 months or so.....then, it works very well....but if it's d other case, where everything they do is strictly online, then i don't believe it can work.... it depends on both of them sha.....between, i personally can't date a guy i haven't met once or twice offline, it just doesn't feel cool....to be imagining wat d guy looks like, talks.....e.t.c.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Share your experience undecided
kinglekan:

Why u dey shine teeth? undecided

R u scamming anyone atm?

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by wristbangle: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
francizy:

Your icon (Ronaldo) dey mess up for here oh! Worst still the whole team plays like they got no direction. cry

Lol the season just start. Small by small dem go gather morale.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
wristbangle:

Baba, I was almost scammed but when I saw the lady in reality, na so I find one excuse give the babe which up till now I ignore her. Baba she is no fine at all.

Haha. So if she had conform to your type you'd have been off the singlehood by now. Or maybe a married man. Abeg do marry you don dey old o. tongue
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by asumo12: 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
grin

Na suarez?

Abi why?

wristbangle:

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Scammed? I'd rather use the word "disappointed".

It's of course disappointing when a supposedly beautiful female turns out to be a 'Plain Jane' when you both eventually meet. You'd have to try to mask your disappointment by beaming forced smiles. At that point you know whatever you though you had going between isn't going to last 'cause you can't get your head around the fact that the beautiful pictures of her you saw are nothing more than an artist's utopian impression - a con artist.

The C-cups boobs turn out to be A-cups, her rear is actually as flat as a table top, she has a bad accent. The list of disappointing observations is endless - alright, not endless but lengthy.

Scammed financially? Never. I know a female. Chioma. We've been e-friends for five years (she visited my city once though). Chioma would rather die than demand financial gifts from me.

That opined, cyber-dating is awesome. Most times you attract females you'd cherish for a long time.♦
[/b]

Buhahahahahaha cheesy

Kingslay you cracked me up with this. For real you are so on point when you use the word "disappointed"

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
francizy:

0-0

Hope dey. C.boy is going to net a hat trick. Watch out for the world best footballer in history of the game.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Cutehector(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
adeh39:

Of course....if you mean, a case whereby they met online, chats, calls, texts and maybe meet once in 5 months or so.....then, it works very well....but if it's d other case, where everything they do is strictly online, then i don't believe it can work.... it depends on both of them sha.....between, i personally can't date a guy i haven't met once or twice offline, it just doesn't feel cool....to be imagining wat d guy looks like, talks.....e.t.c.
lol u ladies seem to get confused wit dating and relationship.. The two are very different.. Dating is just an outin whr two people go out to knw themselves and what attracts them to each other.. It doesn't necessarily lead to a relationship.. Meetin a guy u met online in person is a date.. After consecutive number of dates den once u r convinced u two r compatible, u say yes.. Simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Senior man, I just dey read una experience na. Never been a victim of online romance before. My mumuness never reach that level. cheesy

Cc: Mztega grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Cutehector:
lol u ladies seem to get confused wit dating and relationship.. The two are very different.. Dating is just an outin whr two people go out to knw themselves and what attracts them to each other.. It doesn't necessarily lead to a relationship.. Meetin a guy u met online in person is a date.. After consecutive number of dates den once u r convinced u two r compatible, u say yes.. Simple as that.

Either way....Dating or relationship....it still can't work if they don't meet offline.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
2dice:
We Guys fall for Beautiful face..
Big ass... Nice Boobs...
Without the key factor ?? ...*CHARACTER*
So when she start showing her real character..
Na DAT time Lamentation go start...
Abeggi anybody?
wetin kano-Pillars play?? grin

They lost
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Scammed? I'd rather use the word "disappointed".

It's of course disappointing when a supposedly beautiful female turns out to be a 'Plain Jane' when you both eventually meet. You'd have to try to mask your disappointment by beaming forced smiles. At that point you know whatever you though you had going between isn't going to last 'cause you can't get your head around the fact that the beautiful pictures of her you saw are nothing more than an artist's utopian impression - a con artist.

The C-cups boobs turn out to be A-cups, her rear is actually as flat as a table top, she has a bad accent. The list of disappointing observations is endless - alright, not endless but lengthy.

Scammed financially? Never. I know a female. Chioma. We've been e-friends for five years (she visited my city once though). Chioma would rather die than demand financial gifts from me.

That opined, cyber-dating is awesome. Most times you attract females you'd cherish for a long time.♦
[/b]
Yh dissapointed is the word
Scam would only be used if u have
Bought recharge card
Send her money
Buy gift and send to her
Pay her school fees .... U would be amazed how many girls do this ..
Some would even tell u to buy travel fare n they would go and meet the guy ... They dont show up or come up with an excuse

So ur right disappointed is the word
N its vice versa ... smiley
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Cutehector(m): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
adeh39:

Either way....Dating or relationship....it still can't work if they don't meet offline.
sure.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Cyber-dating works.
Of course you don't declare your intentions until you both meet up.

I'd call it cyber-friendship. Think of it as browsing through a catalogue and not having to pay until you see your item of interest and confirm its authenticity.

Never declare your intentions or define what you have going for you two until you meet her IN PERSON.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by francizy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hope dey. C.boy is going to net a hat trick. Watch out for the world best footballer in history of the game.

If I were to judge by today's performance, I'd say that Marcelo should be given to Nottingham Forest free of charge but I'll be considerate enough not to use only 45 mins to judge him.

Madrid needs to improve tho. Thats the only club I like in Spain..
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
francizy:
Online dating is crap tho. My advice to people is, meet the person first, know him/her before professing your love.
True .. @ meeting before declaring
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by kennboiy(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bwahahahhahaha roflwkmd lmao

I laf so tey people dey look me for here cheesy
Na longer throat for n*d* pix cos am,chai my 300 naira mtn don waka for front of my 2 bigs eyes because of woman.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by francizy(m): 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol the season just start. Small by small dem go gather morale.

Hopefully!
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by francizy(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
LadyBoss1:

True .. @ meeting before declaring

Yeah! You know you did me wrong in the past but me's forgiven you tho! cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
francizy:

Yeah! You know you did me wrong in the past but me's forgiven you tho! cheesy cheesy
U sure its me
Lol wt did i do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday / How Can I Know About His Sexual Status / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.