Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday (51551 Views)

Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics / Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Bvlgari: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2022
Nigerian-US soldier flies down to Nigeria to surprise his fiancee on her birthday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L0WXyWvFfY

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Zonefree(m): 8:53am On Aug 26, 2022
International SIMP.

549 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Cypress042(m): 8:53am On Aug 26, 2022
shocked

Nigeria woman and their big bre*st and ass have done more harm to men than good.

Look at how a well respected US soldier is Simping for ordinary bumbum grin

254 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Currentblog: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2022
grin grin
Wherelse the side chick didnt know the other chick
Is cheating on her..

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Zonefree(m): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2022
Cypress042:
shocked

Nigeria woman Big boobs and ass have done more harm to men than good.

Look at how a well respected US soldier is simping grin
The woman no get big nyash. Her nyash is not proportionally positioned with her body. That's what we call "improper fraction".

191 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by WonderManly(m): 9:07am On Aug 26, 2022
You don't mean it!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Bluntguy: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2022
Zonefree:
International SIMP.

Military simp
The babe no even send am

183 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Zonefree(m): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2022
Bluntguy:

Military simp
The babe no even send am
E fit be babe wey Kunle Ikorodu dey use pass time undecided

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2022
dis man leave all d beautiful ladies wey full US, coming bak to naija to find wife.

a bloody simp he is. i wish him well.

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2022
Good one from a military man but these military men ain’t ever faithful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2022
It’s not really a nice idea leaving your wife or fiancé here while the man stays abroad.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Officialgarri: 11:58am On Aug 26, 2022
She doesn't seem to be excited. She enjoys conversing with the guy over the phone and so he can keep sending money.

Her plans for the night have been ruined.

The other part I don't understand is wearing your army uniform all the way to Nigeria to show off. Probably a mere private o

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by coconutbag: 11:59am On Aug 26, 2022
Zero excitement

32 Likes

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2022
Simpson well done o

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by datola: 11:59am On Aug 26, 2022
B

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Authoreety: 11:59am On Aug 26, 2022
Us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
Client visits Yahoo Babe in Nigeria

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Honourable1901(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
My mind tells me that girl is fucking another guy.... That reaction is just too slow..

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by othermen: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
Again, another irrelevant story which will be hijacked by immatured and horrendous users.
The platform can’t seem to motivate creators, an algorithm to rank substantive and relevant responses such that they constitute the first page needs to be implemented.

The administrators need serious training.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by babyfaceafrica: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
Simp.. Babe wey guys dey use hold body for area

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
Lagosanambra:

How do I engage these girls?

Growing up, I tried to concentrate in school even while at the university, to avoid distractions.

I had just few girls around.

I have since the past 3 years--- after relative success in my field--- had few flings, wooed and slept with a few girls too from all tribes; had like 3 living with me for weeks at some point.

Now in early 30s I feel like I should seek something serious.
I find myself picking phone numbers from girls but then I come home, initiate a chat introducing myself but I have no zeal to take it further than that.

I just get tired of the whole thing.

Again, some of them seem uninterested.

You notice this lack of interest from the way they respond with monosyllables, respond after several hours or days or even abandoning the chats outright.

This is more pronounced if you come off too as gentle, without bragging, showing off etc.

I have no difficulty giving girls things occasionally but I hate to feel used or feel a woman is interested in only what she can gain in the short term- immediate gratification.

Going on dates would have been a good option as many girls would hardly reject free food, drinks etc but I don't have the time or energy hence deem it otiose, that's beyond the financial implications as many of the girls are coming to the dates to access you, not necessarily to know you.

And I hate showing off.

How do you guys navigate around this conundrum please especially if you are looking for something serious and not just sex?

Do you have money? Like are you rich?
Only poor men complain of not having a woman's attention.
She may not like you but she'll stay for the money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Lexusgs430: 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Let's send him to sambisa, before he attempts to escape back ........ cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Pray(m): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
I will never surprise any woman with such. Them be player. So ask for your turn when u needed to see them.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by dazzlingd(m): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Zonefree:
International SIMP.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by KingAzubuike(f): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
If Nigerian soldiers stop am for road, them go gree hear espirit de corps.?

Meanwhile Nigerian army no fit ever grant this kind exeat to soldiers to commot country tho.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by abikesg: 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
this is cute

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Authoreety: 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Lagosanambra:

How do I engage these girls?

Growing up, I tried to concentrate in school even while at the university, to avoid distractions.

I had just few girls around.

I have since the past 3 years--- after relative success in my field--- had few flings, wooed and slept with a few girls too from all tribes; had like 3 living with me for weeks at some point.

Now in early 30s I feel like I should seek something serious.
I find myself picking phone numbers from girls but then I come home, initiate a chat introducing myself but I have no zeal to take it further than that.

I just get tired of the whole thing.

Again, some of them seem uninterested.

You notice this lack of interest from the way they respond with monosyllables, respond after several hours or days or even abandoning the chats outright.

This is more pronounced if you come off too as gentle, without bragging, showing off etc.

I have no difficulty giving girls things occasionally but I hate to feel used or feel a woman is interested in only what she can gain in the short term- immediate gratification.

Going on dates would have been a good option as many girls would hardly reject free food, drinks etc but I don't have the time or energy hence deem it otiose, that's beyond the financial implications as many of the girls are coming to the dates to access you, not necessarily to know you.

And I hate showing off.

How do you guys navigate around this conundrum please especially if you are looking for something serious and not just sex?

create a topic

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by LordGuru1: 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
OK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Cowbell521: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
This soldier na mumu. He just wasted his time on a who're. Someone 2 guys are already banging. And she didn't sleep home last night. Guess where she was at? Go home and surprise your mother. Not some holes

See as her reaction cold like ice block. Try that with your mama and see the difference

61 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.