Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. (2128 Views)

'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day / See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by marycool18(f): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
This is cute, only few would spend time doing this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by WaleGent(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by ladyF(f): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
See coret father jor. He will make a good hubby not all these..... lipsrsealed
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by Cutehector(m): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Awwwwww

I wana be a father ryt now cry
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by Cutehector(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
not all these what? angry
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by ladyF(f): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
Cutehector:
not all these what? angry
Lol u know them, I no fit talk am o, dem go find me come haus to receive bashing grin
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by nikkiking(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
finish ur sentences joor...wetin u wan talk shocked shocked
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by Cutehector(m): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:

Lol u know them, I no fit talk am o, dem go find me come haus to receive bashing grin
me personally for don unleash bashin untop ur head... Buh no need cheesy
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by nikkiking(m): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Cute kiss kiss kiss.

Gotta find me a girl and am gonna do the same to my.... cheesy.
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by elantraceey(f): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Adorable!!
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by balogundayo(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
i'd like to have this sorta bond with ma kids in future.... ntn like it..eva!

1 Like

Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by ladyF(f): 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Cutehector:
me personally for don unleash bashin untop ur head... Buh no need cheesy
U see....I talk am!!! grin
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hen ehn...

nice tho!
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by Cutehector(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:

U see....I talk am!!! grin
cuz u hav nothin to loose.... Smth tells me one not puttn up his or her pic online is insecure.. Are u insecure?
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by asumo12: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
shocked
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by ladyF(f): 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Cutehector:
cuz u hav nothin to loose.... Smth tells me one not puttn up his or her pic online is insecure.. Are u insecure?
What's insecure about it? Do u always have ur pix as dp on bbm... smiley

Nairalanders should emulate the guy in the pishure grin
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by malaria(f): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
Some fathers do that, thumb up
to him
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by Cutehector(m): 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:

What's insecure about it? Do u always have ur pix as dp on bbm... smiley

Nairalanders should emulate the guy in the pishure grin
lol u hav neva eva put urs up..
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by ladyF(f): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Cutehector:
lol u hav neva eva put urs up..
I will.....eventually wink
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
marycool18:
This is cute, only few would spend time doing this
Wow. i wish i am d Dad in dat pix.lol

1 Like

Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
Awwww!...this is so sweet kiss

This is a good husband and father material
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by Chidoks(f): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
awwwwww.lovely
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by Cutehector(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:

I will.....eventually wink
I hope so
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
Awwwww this is lovely smiley
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
Cute pic....unlike male babies that are boring #dust_my_shoes_&runs_outta_thread
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by gabazin080(m): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
I will do same and even do more wen my baby is born. So help me God. Amen
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by marycool18(f): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
@Op.. u made a mistake "his daughter " not "her daughter"
Cute pic....unlike male babies that are boring #dust_my_shoes_&runs_outta_thread
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by Oblitz(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nice
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by koolpal(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
makes me wanna be a dad
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by Omotayor123(f): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
How cute!!! smiley
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by Omotayor123(f): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
koolpal:
makes me wanna be a dad
So what are you waiting for
Re: Adorable! See What A Dad Is Doing To His Daughter. by Omotayor123(f): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
"
Come back here!
You kinda right you know kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How They Killed A Nairalander's Wife / My Son Doesn't Respond At School! A Confused Father Needs Help / What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.