Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir (10340 Views)

Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest / How DSS Boss, Mamman Daura, Kyari Plan To Get Magu Redeployed To The Police / Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by BishopMagic: 5:45am On Aug 24, 2015
AlPeter:

first off the very day this became news the presidency issued and investigation into how the man got the visa. Secondly, it would be stupid of him to choose Borno as is destination, infact I would have called everything a hoax if he did an ISIS leader should be much smarter than that. In addition, Nigeria is very a porous state so nobody would nlknow his whereabouts if he had landed here in Nigeria the guy would have been gone with the winds. Thirdly, for heaven sake you don't need a Guru, pastor, or imam to tell you that the dude was going to rendezvous with BH and spread there tentacles through West Africa were this clowns got there source from is baffling, not even one quote from anybody just the deluded mind of whoever wrote the Shiiiit from biafraherald.

BishopMagic:

Have you bothered to ask yourself why the Nigerian Lebanese consulate will issue a visa to a Pakistani national when we have a fully functional embassy and consulate in Pakistan?
Have you even bothered to ask how our consulate office could not detect a fake passport but the lebanese airport immigration could?
Before issuing a visa a background security check is expected to be done which would normally have proven the passport was fake and the real identity of the terror cleric by simply running the passport number to interpol.
Did the Nigerian consulate officer handling the visa application go through these simple standard security checks?
Every indication points to connivance from top officials in granting a visa to this terror cleric.
So stop your foolish tribal rant because as things are if it was not for the igbo and us in the ND you fools would be living under Sharia jurisprudence
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by AlPeter: 6:13am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

dude if I want to change my state of origin, my name and my birth certificate and get ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS for all these without me even showing my face all I need is like 30000 naira max. If that ISIS guy to the naira embassy with 8000US DOLLARS the Visa will be express have you wondered why Lebanese are so much in Nigeria. Get this straight Nigerian Visa is VERY EASY to get. Quit acting like you are not aware of these things just out of hate.
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by BishopMagic: 6:29am On Aug 24, 2015
AlPeter:

dude if I want to change my state of origin, my name and my birth certificate and get ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS for all these without me even showing my face all I need is like 30000 naira max. If that ISIS guy to the naira embassy with 8000US DOLLARS the Visa will be express have you wondered why Lebanese are so much in Nigeria. Get this straight Nigerian Visa is VERY EASY to get. Quit acting like you are not aware of these things just out of hate.

All I stated was that the Nigerian consulate office in Lebanon was not supposed to issue a visa to a Pakistani citizen.

The terror cleric tabled a Fake Pakistani passport.

Normal protocol states that consulate offices only grant visas to citizens of their host state or nations captured under their control.

Why you no go UK consulate office for Ghana go apply for visa?

I am very sure Nigeria operates both an embassy and consul in Pakistan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by arbitter: 6:35am On Aug 24, 2015
Why does it bother you when anyone thats not a mindless Igbo zombie doesnt swallow crap from an obvious anti Nigeria propaganda site? This crap is only meant for those Biafrans who need to have their minds filled with more reasons to be anti Nigeria and since theyre out of 'REAL' excuses they obviously have to resort to lies and bullshit.

Anyway, carry on. Next week's piece should tell us how Buhari plans to Nuke Igbos, spread a virus in Igboland or whatever bullshit you can think up, i personally dont have a mindset of a devious halfwit so i cant think of anything more. Good Luck!
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by honeywealth75(m): 6:49am On Aug 24, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
We have been able to uncover the motive behind the botched visit of cleric and leader of Isis, Ahmed Al Assir to Nigeria.

Sources said that, Nigerian government, through Lawal Musa Daura the DSS boss, directed the Nigerian ambassador to Lebanon to issue an express visa to the terrorist.
Ahmed Al Assir was to be received by the head of Buhari's personal security Abdulraman Dambazau at the airport, then flown to Kano immediately.

The Isis leader was supposed to revive a defunct secret Sudanese consulate in Kano, for the purpose of making it the seat of Isis in Nigeria.
This secret Sudanese consulate was open in April 1984 by Buhari when he was the head of state, then a radical Sudanese was placed there instead of a Nigerian, the Islamic fundamentalist consular started promoting the idea of spreading sharia in the country. Through this consul, many Hausa/Fulani young men have been sent to Sudan for Arabisation and Islamization. There They are exposed to different camps of Osama Bin Laden. Ambassador Bola Dada, former diplomat in Sudan once confirmed that Sanni Yerima and Sanusi Lamido Sanisu, who are now senator, and emir respectively, are products of such radical Islamic teachings in Sudan.
But President Jonathan put a stop to the illegal and dangerous activities of the consulate.

The grand plan for the Isis leader's visit was to formally perfect the admission of Boko haram into Isis, then make them stop attacking the north, but face Christians in the the south in a bid to push home sharia.

Don't forget that a former United States envoy Richard Grenell warned against voting Buhari, because of his connection with Isis. But the man was called unprintable names for saying the truth.

http://www.thebiafratimes.co/2015/08/terrorist-buhari-ground-plan-dss-boss.html
even ur fada Ojukwu will be ashamed of u yeebos clamouring 4 biafra, shameless liars

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by honeywealth75(m): 6:51am On Aug 24, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
We have been able to uncover the motive behind the botched visit of cleric and leader of Isis, Ahmed Al Assir to Nigeria.

Sources said that, Nigerian government, through Lawal Musa Daura the DSS boss, directed the Nigerian ambassador to Lebanon to issue an express visa to the terrorist.
Ahmed Al Assir was to be received by the head of Buhari's personal security Abdulraman Dambazau at the airport, then flown to Kano immediately.

The Isis leader was supposed to revive a defunct secret Sudanese consulate in Kano, for the purpose of making it the seat of Isis in Nigeria.
This secret Sudanese consulate was open in April 1984 by Buhari when he was the head of state, then a radical Sudanese was placed there instead of a Nigerian, the Islamic fundamentalist consular started promoting the idea of spreading sharia in the country. Through this consul, many Hausa/Fulani young men have been sent to Sudan for Arabisation and Islamization. There They are exposed to different camps of Osama Bin Laden. Ambassador Bola Dada, former diplomat in Sudan once confirmed that Sanni Yerima and Sanusi Lamido Sanisu, who are now senator, and emir respectively, are products of such radical Islamic teachings in Sudan.
But President Jonathan put a stop to the illegal and dangerous activities of the consulate.

The grand plan for the Isis leader's visit was to formally perfect the admission of Boko haram into Isis, then make them stop attacking the north, but face Christians in the the south in a bid to push home sharia.

Don't forget that a former United States envoy Richard Grenell warned against voting Buhari, because of his connection with Isis. But the man was called unprintable names for saying the truth.

http://www.thebiafratimes.co/2015/08/terrorist-buhari-ground-plan-dss-boss.html

even ur fada ojukwu will be ashamed of u yeebos clamouring 4 biafra, see d extent of ur lies.
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by BishopMagic: 6:52am On Aug 24, 2015
arbitter:
Why does it bother you when anyone thats not a mindless Igbo zombie doesnt swallow crap from an obvious anti Nigeria propaganda site? This crap is only meant for those Biafrans who need to have their minds filled with more reasons to be anti Nigeria and since theyre out of 'REAL' excuses they obviously have to resort to lies and bullshit.

Anyway, carry on. Next week's piece should tell us how Buhari plans to Nuke Igbos, spread a virus in Igboland or whatever bullshit you can think up, i personally dont have a mindset of a devious halfwit so i cant think of anything more. Good Luck!

Any indictment on your messiah Buhari is now unpatriotic?

Try get sense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by prestigediva1: 7:12am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic s

Since nigeria is one of the most corrupt country.....it will be easy to purchase thatt visa. Easily...and I bet it with you..getting. nigeria visa in another country is as simple as buying pure water...think..terrorist dash in. And out during your clueless past dispensation....only fool will believe this story

st=37264347:

For all the slaves doubting the authenticity of this report, have you wondered why the ISIS cleric chose Nigeria?

Have you even stopped to think how it was so easy for him to be granted a visa even though he was carrying a fake Pakistani passport and seeking a visa in a Nigerian embassy in Lebanon?

You fools.
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by DFemaleBoss(f): 7:24am On Aug 24, 2015
This is serious! Hmmm
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by ArodewilliamsT: 7:30am On Aug 24, 2015
Fash20:
I would have taken this article(news) serious but I gave up when I saw the source.

You would have entered the kingdom of heaven but refused to enter because the angel at the gate was carrying a Biafran flag.
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by AlPeter: 7:40am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

All I stated was that the Nigerian consulate office in Lebanon was not supposed to issue a visa to a Pakistani citizen.

The terror cleric tabled a Fake Pakistani passport.

Normal protocol states that consulate offices only grant visas to citizens of their host state or nations captured under their control.

Why you no go UK consulate office for Ghana go apply for visa?

I am very sure Nigeria operates both an embassy and consul in Pakistan.

well all I am saying is Nigerians don't follow standards, it maybe abnormal in other climes but Naija na money for hand back for ground things......
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by dridowu: 8:04am On Aug 24, 2015
The writers of the news must include, Mr Latin, Baba Suwe, Osuofia, Mr Ibu, Mr Bean e.t.c what a comedy news
BiafraTimes as source ? What a comic source.
When the source is ThisDay,Guardian,Sun News, Tribune, Punch, The Nation, PremiumTimes then i will believe it
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by BishopMagic: 8:40am On Aug 24, 2015
AlPeter:

well all I am saying is Nigerians don't follow standards, it maybe abnormal in other climes but Naija na money for hand back for ground things......

You have no argument
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by Fash20: 8:49am On Aug 24, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You would have entered the kingdom of heaven but refused to enter because the angel at the gate was carrying a Biafran flag.
why would the angels carry Biafra flag?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by Fash20: 9:01am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

Your newspapers and media outlets are owned by apc politicians.

How do you expect them to report this?
You can never in this life link buhari to ISIS because he has no link with ISIS. Your so called IPOB is an enemy of buharis administration why would I be expecting a good news from them.
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by BishopMagic: 9:03am On Aug 24, 2015
Fash20:
You can never in this life link buhari to ISIS because he has no link with ISIS. Your so called IPOB is an enemy of buharis administration why would I be expecting a good news from them.

ISWAP will soon overrun your region.

Keep thinking Buhari will lift a finger to stop them.

Slave

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by StOla: 9:10am On Aug 24, 2015
obailala:
There's actually a difference between propaganda and pure undiluted foolishness. It's a pity Igbos have now turned themselves into a national nuisance all because of GEJ.

You have said it all.

I am embarrassed on their behalf. What a waste of education.
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by BishopMagic: 9:15am On Aug 24, 2015
StOla:

You have said it all.

I am embarrassed on their behalf. What a waste of education.

Use your brain and stop being a blind zombie follow follow.

It is obvious that embassy staff did not follow laid down guidelines and there is strong indication that the Wanted cleric chose Nigeria because he knew he will get the necessary assistance.

Why has your useless boko president not sacked or recalled the ambassador and staff of the embassy?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by Fash20: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

Slave
Ode.
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by Fash20: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

Slave
Ode.
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by ArodewilliamsT: 9:32am On Aug 24, 2015
Fash20:
why would the angels carry Biafra flag?

Because Biafra was created by God himself 5000 years ago. Your zoogeria was created by whiskey drunk lord luggard and his adultrous mistress. That's why nigeria is cursed.
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by hinwazaka: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Whatever u people say about buhari, it won't change the fact that jonathan was clueless and he allowed women to sit on him,use him and messed him up

Wailing wailers
The OP's writeup is absolute balderdash, but yours is also trash as well. You didn't have to put out arrant nonsense to stymie the manipulation of the populace by the OP's deluded assertions
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by ArodewilliamsT: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2015
Fash20:

See am cow-dung brained blind follower, of course you are muslim and buhari is your personal lord and saviour! Listen the Americans KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TRANSPIRED. The "wikileaks" will be out soon this time not from Biafran times.Just 2 days Ago, US security agents closed down an APC meeting scheduled to hold in washington, Have your dung-brained asked why?

Listen the US they know more about this zoo than you do and IPOB in 88 countries are building bridges, forming alliances and keeping Facts. The Truth will bring down the Zoo.
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by playboy99(m): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

See am cow-dung brained blind follower, of course you are muslim and buhari is your personal lord and saviour! Listen the Anericans KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TRANSPIRED. The "wikileaks" will be out soon this time not from Biafran times.Just 2 days Ago, US security agents closed down an APC meeting scheduled to hold in washington, Have you dung-brained asked why? Listen the US they know more about this zoo than you do and IPOB in 88 countries and counting is building bridges and forming alliances and keeping Facts. The Truth will bring down the Zoo.
lol
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by playboy99(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

Any indictment on your messiah Buhari is now unpatriotic?

Try get sense.
when d black widow or wat her name waz spotted in nigeria during d last administration no one asked how she got visa n I guess dis newspaper didn't kal jonathan isis agent #ACE
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by Emphany: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2015
This must be the same reason why Buhari was earlier in a secret meeting on security issues without his VP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:
For all the slaves doubting the authenticity of this report, have you wondered why the ISIS cleric chose Nigeria?

Have you even stopped to think how it was so easy for him to be granted a visa even though he was carrying a fake Pakistani passport and seeking a visa in a Nigerian embassy in Lebanon?

You fools.

You're so quick to call people fools.

Let me ask you a question: was the said order to the ambassador from the DSS in writing or verbal?
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by BishopMagic: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2015
Activa:

You're so quick to call people fools.

Let me ask you a question: was the said order to the ambassador from the DSS in writing or verbal?

Let me also ask you a question...

Why was the immigration boss retired by Buhari?

Was it to make him a fall guy over this scandal even though the NIS does not issue visas?
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by BishopMagic: 10:36am On Aug 24, 2015
This scandal did not start and end in the Nigerian embassy alone.

Since the terror cleric was carrying a fake passport, there will be noway his passport could not have been detected at both the departure and arrival points which clearly shows that there were people already on ground working for the NIS who would have been contracted to ease his entry into Nigeria.

Only God knows if the guy or whoever was to allow him passage in Beruit airport did not show for work or something messed their plans.

This not a case of corrupt consulate staff making some cash on the side but rather there is enough flags to point of higher ups pulling strings to facilitate the terror cleric's escape to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

Let me also ask you a question...

Why was the immigration boss retired by Buhari?

Was it to make him a fall guy over this scandal even though the NIS does not issue visas?

I read that the Immigration boss was suspended and NOT retired as you stated.

I don't KNOW why he was suspended and I don't want to ignorantly make declaratory statements concerning the reason. I bet you don't KNOW too.

I don't make bold statements and sweeping conclusions about what I don't KNOW. It's not right to do so.

Note that I have answered your question even though you have not answered mine and I was the first to ask you.

So, I ask again, was the order from the DSS to the ambassador verbal or in writing?
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by BishopMagic: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2015
Activa:

I read that the Immigration boss was suspended and NOT retired as you stated.

I don't KNOW why he was suspended and I don't want to ignorantly make declaratory statements concerning the reason. I bet you don't KNOW too.

Note that I have answered your question even though you have not answered mine and I was the first to ask you.

So, I ask again, was the order from the DSS to the ambassador verbal or in writing?

How can it be in writing?
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

How can it be in writing?

So you're saying the DSS 'verbally' ordered an experienced ambassador to issue a visa to a known terrorist and he obeyed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JUST IN: Supreme Court Affirms Interim Forfeiture Of Patience / Petrol Pump Price Dilemma Lingers As FG Retains Subsidy / Abia Poly: ₦450m Not Solution, Flushing Out PDP Is The Way Out - Udensi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.