Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir (10327 Views)

Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest / How DSS Boss, Mamman Daura, Kyari Plan To Get Magu Redeployed To The Police / Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by ArodewilliamsT: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
BishopMagic:

To add to your brilliant post;

How come a Nigerian embassy in Lebanon granted visa to a Pakistani National when we have an embassy in Pakistan?

The normal protocol is to direct nationals seeking visas to their respective states or regions where the embassy controls.

For instance, the Canadian consulate office for Nigeria is located in Ghana.

A Nigerian will be redirected to Ghana if he or she applies fir immigration visa in the Canadian consulate office in Dakar, Senegal.

Nigeria has a both a consulate and embassy in Pakistan so why was the Lebanese consulate branch granting a visa to a Pakistani natiomal?

MIND-BUGGLING QUESTIONS MY BROTHER, I STILL MAINTAIN THATT NO TERRORIST WILL SEEK REFUGE IN A COUNTRY WHERE HE DOES NOT FEEL HE WILL BE 100% SAFE. PLEASE REMIND ME WHERE OSAMA WAS CAUGHT HIDING AGAIN AND THE KIND OF PROTECTION HE GOT FROM THE LEADERS OF THAT COUNTRY.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by BishopMagic: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
kuuljay:
if you are educated and enlightened then engage me in a discussion to convince your argument rather than insult from a half educated spare parts dealer.but if you can't then run along grin grin grin grin

I don't debate with fools

Your stupid1ty is ordained from heaven so no matter the weight of my argument you will still wallow in your delusional spit pit.

Slave

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by Change2015(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
This weed is strong o. Lol. Biafra tales by moonlight
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by kuuljay(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
BishopMagic:

I don't debate with fools

Your stupid1ty is ordained from heaven so no matter the weight of my argument you will still wallow in your delusional spit pit.

Slave
so you don't have a clue on how to engage a fool in an argument and subdue him with superior reasoning grin grin grin aangry and that makes you a smart guy right? like I said I am not a half baked ruffian I engage people intelligently without insults cos I could learn something or don't you think so?
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by BishopMagic: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
kuuljay:
so you don't have a clue on how to engage a fool in an argument and subdue him with superior reasoning grin grin grin aangry and that makes you a smart guy right? like I said I am not a half baked ruffian I engage people intelligently without insults cos I could learn something or don't you think so?

Why argue with a fool like you?

Abeg take your slave azz some place else
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by BishopMagic: 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Change2015:
This weed is strong o. Lol. Biafra tales by moonlight

Fool

[size=28pt]TOP SAUDI CLERIC: 'BURN ALL THE CHURCHES'[/size]

Grand mufti issues fatwa on Christian places of worship

In another ominous sign of Islam's rising tide of extremism, the Saudi Arabian grand mufti issued a fatwa against Christian churches throughout the Arabian Peninsula.

Saudi Arabia's top Muslim cleric called for the destruction of all churches in the Arabian Peninsula after legislators in the Gulf state of Kuwait moved to pass laws banning the construction of new Christian facilities, according to Israel Today.

Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah

Speaking to a delegation in Kuwait, Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah, who serves as the grand mufti of Saudi Arabia, said the destruction of churches was absolutely necessary and is required by Islamic law, Arabic media reported.

Abdullah, who is considered to be the highest authority on Islamic law in the Sunni Muslim kingdom, also serves as the head of the Supreme Council of Ulema (Islamic scholars) and of the Standing Committee for Scientific Research and Issuing of Fatwas.

"The Saudi Grand Imam is very important and indeed was reacting in support of a Kuwaiti cleric or politician concerned about the same issue in his country," said Dr. Andrew Bostom, author of "Legacy of Jihad."

Hundreds of churches have been torched or razed in recent years throughout Iraq, Syria, Libya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Indonesia, Sudan, Egypt and nearly every other Islamic country where churches still exist. There is not a single church standing in Saudi Arabia. WND reported in December that the Saudi Kingdom increased the penalty for smuggling Bibles into the country. It is now death.

Even in Indonesia, a country President Obama likes to describe as a "moderate" Muslim country, churches are routinely burned, razed or vandalized to the point where Human Rights Watch called on the Indonesian president to order local government councils to stop destroying churches, to no effect.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/03/top-saudi-cleric-burn-all-the-churches/
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by ArodewilliamsT: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
BishopMagic:

SOME THESE APC OAFS ARE MEMBERS OF THE MEDIA TEAM PUT TOGETHER BY GARBA SHEHU. BEGRUDGE THEM NOT! IF THEY DON'T LAUNDER THEIR DAURA MASTER'S BATTERED IMAGE, HOW DO EXPECT THEM TO FEED THEIR FAMILIES?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by kuuljay(m): 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
BishopMagic:

grin grin grin grin grin you have not said any meaningful word here since but just insults. you sound like a lagos tout are you one? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by BishopMagic: 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

SOME THESE APC OAFS ARE MEMBERS OF THE MEDIA TEAM PUT TOGETHER BY GARBA SHEHU. BEGRUDGE THEM NOT! IF THEY DON'T LAUNDER THEIR DAURA MASTER'S BATTERED IMAGE, HOW DO EXPECT THEM TO FEED THEIR FAMILIES?

Very true.

They are also here to derail any topic that exposes their jihad

I keep telling that Seun to protect this site from the marauding touts but he won't listen.

Obviously we need a better site.
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by abumeinben(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
Oh no!

I blame them pastors...who have modernised Christianity.....to get age.....hardly do I hear an imam riding a Camry....

God is watching
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by BishopMagic: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
abumeinben:
Oh no!

I blame them pastors...who have modernised Christianity.....to get age.....hardly do I hear an imam riding a Camry....

God is watching

Fool
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by abumeinben(m): 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
BishopMagic:

Fool

Wise

I can see ur name
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by yorubatic: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
We should support the actualization of odua republic...we can't remain cowards in the eye of the ibos . ..I prefer sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic than this nigeria. ..

Hausa/Fulani are not our kins...they should learn to fight their own war and achieve their arewa republic. .

.....yorubas should concentrate their energy on the actualization of odua republic instead of mocking the brave biafrans. ..it's a great feat to withstand a combined efforts of yorubas and Hausa/Fulani plus the western powers....I don't think any other nigerian ethnic group can do that. ..
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by idu1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Biafra is a joke
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by BishopMagic: 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
idu1:
Biafra is a joke

And Oduastan emirate is just a year from now when Niger Delta and Biafra Republic are declared.

Sharia slave

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by omolami: 11:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
I knew this before when I made my earlier comment. Buhari Is evil, Nigerians were warned not to vote him to power. Nigerians tried their best but Jega rigged Buhari to power. God will surely judge Jega

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by obailala(m): 12:43am On Aug 24, 2015
Rich4god:
The source alone tells you how credible the news is.... can we actually progress with all these propaganda flying around...
There's actually a difference between propaganda and pure undiluted foolishness. It's a pity Igbos have now turned themselves into a national nuisance all because of GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by BishopMagic: 1:09am On Aug 24, 2015
obailala:
There's actually a difference between propaganda and pure undiluted foolishness. It's a pity Igbos have now turned themselves into a national nuisance all because of GEJ.

Have you bothered to ask yourself why the Nigerian Lebanese consulate will issue a visa to a Pakistani national when we have a fully functional embassy and consulate in Pakistan?

Have you even bothered to ask how our consulate office could not detect a fake passport but the lebanese airport immigration could?

Before issuing a visa a background security check is expected to be done which would normally have proven the passport was fake and the real identity of the terror cleric by simply running the passport number to interpol.
Did the Nigerian consulate officer handling the visa application go through these simple standard security checks?

Every indication points to connivance from top officials in granting a visa to this terror cleric.

So stop your foolish tribal rant because as things are if it was not for the igbo and us in the ND you fools would be living under Sharia jurisprudence

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by pedroLowen(m): 1:15am On Aug 24, 2015
view this spoken word: "THE CHANGE WE WANT"...A message from a concerned citizen to Muhammadu Buhari to logically prove that he is a product of necessity. It also unravels the insincerity behind the people's clamour for change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjx9WQWmj4c
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by kenny987(f): 1:25am On Aug 24, 2015
There is no smoke without fire. Dismissing this report because of its source may just be a mistake we cannot afford. Until it is credibly discredited, it is worth considering and taking precautions over. One thing I know for sure is that that ISIS demon wasn't coming in as a regular Joe to lodge in a hotel and see the sights. He was on a mission, he was going to be received and accommodated by someone or some people. It was a valid Nigerian visa! And on a fake passport that should have been detected. Don't throw away the baby with the bath water.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by idu1(m): 2:27am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

And Oduastan emirate is just a year from now when Niger Delta and Biafra Republic are declared.

Sharia slave
u just too stupi.d understand some things
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by BishopMagic: 2:41am On Aug 24, 2015
idu1:
u just too stupi.d understand some things

Oduastan emirate is looking very real with fools like you

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by Fash20: 2:44am On Aug 24, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
We have been able to uncover the motive behind the botched visit of cleric and leader of Isis, Ahmed Al Assir to Nigeria.

Sources said that, Nigerian government, through Lawal Musa Daura the DSS boss, directed the Nigerian ambassador to Lebanon to issue an express visa to the terrorist.
Ahmed Al Assir was to be received by the head of Buhari's personal security Abdulraman Dambazau at the airport, then flown to Kano immediately.

The Isis leader was supposed to revive a defunct secret Sudanese consulate in Kano, for the purpose of making it the seat of Isis in Nigeria.
This secret Sudanese consulate was open in April 1984 by Buhari when he was the head of state, then a radical Sudanese was placed there instead of a Nigerian, the Islamic fundamentalist consular started promoting the idea of spreading sharia in the country. Through this consul, many Hausa/Fulani young men have been sent to Sudan for Arabisation and Islamization. There They are exposed to different camps of Osama Bin Laden. Ambassador Bola Dada, former diplomat in Sudan once confirmed that Sanni Yerima and Sanusi Lamido Sanisu, who are now senator, and emir respectively, are products of such radical Islamic teachings in Sudan.
But President Jonathan put a stop to the illegal and dangerous activities of the consulate.

The grand plan for the Isis leader's visit was to formally perfect the admission of Boko haram into Isis, then make them stop attacking the north, but face Christians in the the south in a bid to push home sharia.

Don't forget that a former United States envoy Richard Grenell warned against voting Buhari, because of his connection with Isis. But the man was called unprintable names for saying the truth.

http://www.thebiafratimes.co/2015/08/terrorist-buhari-ground-plan-dss-boss.html
I would have taken this article(news) serious but I gave up when I saw the source.
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by totorimi: 3:58am On Aug 24, 2015
Bolo Haram pledged allegiance to ISIS.
Next thing ISIS leader visiting kano in Nigeria.
Why kano why not Borno or Yobe.
How did he get a visa to Nigeria.
Anyway I on ow America will surely uncover the real truth about his intentions and why and how he was coming to Nigeria. For now I will be watching with keen interest. One thing is clear though our govt hasn't said anything yet about the serious matter.
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 24, 2015
Since the guy has been arrested, he will surely cough. Just a matter of time and the truth will come out.
However, this report should put the discerning minds on alert!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by BishopMagic: 4:25am On Aug 24, 2015
Fash20:
I would have taken this article(news) serious but I gave up when I saw the source.

Your newspapers and media outlets are owned by apc politicians.

How do you expect them to report this?
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by AlPeter: 4:41am On Aug 24, 2015
OfoIgbo:
This revelation should be taken seriously.

Why will an Isis leader choose to want to travel to Nigeria now that Buhari is the president?

are you this dumb? Even my 6years old Niece wouldn't believe this.
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by catchfun: 4:43am On Aug 24, 2015
otukpo:
This needs thirough investigation before we become another syria.
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by catchfun: 4:46am On Aug 24, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
[s]We have been able to uncover the motive behind the botched visit of cleric and leader of Isis, Ahmed Al Assir to Nigeria.

Sources said that, Nigerian government, through Lawal Musa Daura the DSS boss, directed the Nigerian ambassador to Lebanon to issue an express visa to the terrorist.
Ahmed Al Assir was to be received by the head of Buhari's personal security Abdulraman Dambazau at the airport, then flown to Kano immediately.

The Isis leader was supposed to revive a defunct secret Sudanese consulate in Kano, for the purpose of making it the seat of Isis in Nigeria.
This secret Sudanese consulate was open in April 1984 by Buhari when he was the head of state, then a radical Sudanese was placed there instead of a Nigerian, the Islamic fundamentalist consular started promoting the idea of spreading sharia in the country. Through this consul, many Hausa/Fulani young men have been sent to Sudan for Arabisation and Islamization. There They are exposed to different camps of Osama Bin Laden. Ambassador Bola Dada, former diplomat in Sudan once confirmed that Sanni Yerima and Sanusi Lamido Sanisu, who are now senator, and emir respectively, are products of such radical Islamic teachings in Sudan.
But President Jonathan put a stop to the illegal and dangerous activities of the consulate.

The grand plan for the Isis leader's visit was to formally perfect the admission of Boko haram into Isis, then make them stop attacking the north, but face Christians in the the south in a bid to push home sharia.

Don't forget that a former United States envoy Richard Grenell warned against voting Buhari, because of his connection with Isis. But the man was called unprintable names for saying the truth[/s].

[s]http://www.thebiafratimes.co/2015/08/terrorist-buhari-ground-plan-dss-boss.html
[/s]
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by AlPeter: 4:53am On Aug 24, 2015
kuuljay:
grin grin grin grin grin you have not said any meaningful word here since but just insults. you sound like a lagos tout are you one? grin grin grin grin grin

hey, that is a very big insults to those touts they have fish brains doesn't make them brainless
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by AlPeter: 5:41am On Aug 24, 2015
totorimi:
Bolo Haram pledged allegiance to ISIS.
Next thing ISIS leader visiting kano in Nigeria.
Why kano why not Borno or Yobe.
How did he get a visa to Nigeria.
Anyway I on ow America will surely uncover the real truth about his intentions and why and how he was coming to Nigeria. For now I will be watching with keen interest. One thing is clear though our govt hasn't said anything yet about the serious matter.

first off the very day this became news the presidency issued and investigation into how the man got the visa. Secondly, it would be stupid of him to choose Borno as is destination, infact I would have called everything a hoax if he did an ISIS leader should be much smarter than that. In addition, Nigeria is very a porous state so nobody would nlknow his whereabouts if he had landed here in Nigeria the guy would have been gone with the winds. Thirdly, for heaven sake you don't need a Guru, pastor, or imam to tell you that the dude was going to rendezvous with BH and spread there tentacles through West Africa were this clowns got there source from is baffling, not even one quote from anybody just the deluded mind of whoever wrote the Shiiiit from biafraherald.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Excuse For Dismissing Gender Equality Bill - PDP National Woman Leader's / Nwodo: Bomb Blast, Fg’s Plan To Incriminate Us, IPOB Alleges / 2023: Buhari Delivered His Promise On Credible Polls – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.