Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir (10333 Views)

Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest / How DSS Boss, Mamman Daura, Kyari Plan To Get Magu Redeployed To The Police / Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by BishopMagic: 11:29am On Aug 24, 2015
Activa:

So you're saying the DSS 'verbally' ordered an experienced ambassador to issue a visa to a known terrorist and he obeyed?

I never said such.

Go through my posts on this thread.

I only concurred to the fact that this scandal did not start in the embassy and that higher more powerful individuals facilitated the visa racket.
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
Boo.hari has really dented Nigerias Image Globally what a SHAME

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
abumeinben:
Oh no!

I blame them pastors...who have modernised Christianity.....to get age.....hardly do I hear an imam riding a Camry....

God is watching

Seconded.
How many Imam ride jets too.

Two Nigerians and an Israeli were arrested at the Lanseria
Airport in South Africa on September 5, 2014 as they tried to
enter the country with the cash conveyed in a private jet owned
by the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN,
Ayo Oritsejafor.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/168738-oritsejafor-is-finished-can-is-damaged-cardinal-okogie.html
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

I never said such.

Go through my posts on this thread.

I only concurred to the fact that this scandal did not start in the embassy and that higher more powerful individuals facilitated the visa racket.

This was your first post:
BishopMagic:
For all the slaves doubting the authenticity of this report, have you wondered why the ISIS cleric chose Nigeria?

Have you even stopped to think how it was so easy for him to be granted a visa even though he was carrying a fake Pakistani passport and seeking a visa in a Nigerian embassy in Lebanon?

You fools.

This whole thread is about a news item emphatically saying that the DSS directed the ambassador to issue the visa. Yes or No?

Then you started lambasting those doubting the report. Yes or No?

You even called them fools. Now you're saying the order could not have been in writing.

I think it's wise to be careful to make final statements on what we don't know or not sure of.

Be fair to all. It's also fair for others to be fair to yourself as well.

This report appears like the imagination of a mischievous mind. It's without proof and utter rubbish to expect that an ambassador would take such a weighty decision based on a verbal instruction from anyone.

It's also preposterous to expect that it was in writing.

So what's the basis on which you have based all your posts?

Once again, let's be careful, circumspect and wise. It does not make sense to submit one's thinking faculty to petty party politics or tribal cleavages.
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by BishopMagic: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
Activa:

This whole thread is about a news item emphatically saying that the DSS directed the ambassador to issue the visa. Yes or No?

Then you started lambasting those doubting the report. Yes or No?

You even called them fools. Now you're saying the order could not have been in writing.

I think it's wise to be careful to make final statements on what we don't know or not sure of.

Be fair to all. It's also fair for others to be fair to yourself as well.

This report appears like the imagination of a mischievous mind. It's without proof and utter rubbish to expect that an ambassador would take such a weighty decision based on a verbal instruction from anyone.

It's also preposterous to expect that it was in writing.

So what's the basis on which you have based all your posts?

Once again, let's be careful, circumspect and wise. It does not make sense to submit one's thinking faculty to petty party politics or tribal cleavages.

Obviously you have not been reading my posts here which clearly states that the Nigerian consulate can not process visa applications for Pakistani nationals who the terror cleric was claiming with a fake Pakistan passport. The normal procedure is to direct him to the Nigerian consulate office in Pakistan.

Secondly, I stated that with the current biometric passport employed internationally there is no way the embassy will not know if the passport was fake.

Thirdly, it is obvious that there will be a welcoming party in Nigeria to ease his clearance past immigration here in Nigeria.

All this points to the fact that the terrorist mullah was confident of his travel arrangements to Nigeria.

You must understand that this terrorist had been on the most wanted list for a while both in Lebanon and by interpol, so for him to risk coming out of hiding to board a plane to Nigeria is enough indication to point that he has powerful links here in Nigeria.
Finally, you must understand that I never mentioned the DSS but the embassy staff, NIS and powerful individuals back home who must be privy to this scandal.
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by Fash20: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

See am cow-dung brained blind follower, of course you are muslim and buhari is your personal lord and saviour! Listen the Americans KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TRANSPIRED. The "wikileaks" will be out soon this time not from Biafran times.Just 2 days Ago, US security agents closed down an APC meeting scheduled to hold in washington, Have your dung-brained asked why?

Listen the US they know more about this zoo than you do and IPOB in 88 countries are building bridges, forming alliances and keeping Facts. The Truth will bring down the Zoo.
keep dreaming and continue to live in a foo1s paradise. I don't know why this useless,brainless,blind,lame,cripple IPOB supporters always masturbate on their own propaganda. IPOB is forming alliance with 88 countries? You better wake up from your dream and face reality before its too late.
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by WIZGUY69(m): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
[s]We have been able to uncover the motive behind the botched visit of cleric and leader of Isis, Ahmed Al Assir to Nigeria.

Sources said that, Nigerian government, through Lawal Musa Daura the DSS boss, directed the Nigerian ambassador to Lebanon to issue an express visa to the terrorist.
Ahmed Al Assir was to be received by the head of Buhari's personal security Abdulraman Dambazau at the airport, then flown to Kano immediately.

The Isis leader was supposed to revive a defunct secret Sudanese consulate in Kano, for the purpose of making it the seat of Isis in Nigeria.
This secret Sudanese consulate was open in April 1984 by Buhari when he was the head of state, then a radical Sudanese was placed there instead of a Nigerian, the Islamic fundamentalist consular started promoting the idea of spreading sharia in the country. Through this consul, many Hausa/Fulani young men have been sent to Sudan for Arabisation and Islamization. There They are exposed to different camps of Osama Bin Laden. Ambassador Bola Dada, former diplomat in Sudan once confirmed that Sanni Yerima and Sanusi Lamido Sanisu, who are now senator, and emir respectively, are products of such radical Islamic teachings in Sudan.
But President Jonathan put a stop to the illegal and dangerous activities of the consulate.

The grand plan for the Isis leader's visit was to formally perfect the admission of Boko haram into Isis, then make them stop attacking the north, but face Christians in the the south in a bid to push home sharia.

Don't forget that a former United States envoy Richard Grenell warned against voting Buhari, because of his connection with Isis. But the man was called unprintable names for saying the truth.

http://www.thebiafratimes.co/2015/08/terrorist-buhari-ground-plan-dss-boss.ht[/s]ml

kikikiki cheesy grin

Chinonso!
nna clap for yourself.
so when Biafra has finally been actualize, that's how you people will be producing news from the comfort of your huts
una never start.
children of nowadays.
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by Beacon17: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
I've been reading through the comments and responses here, and its very disappointing that members of this forum don't seem able to have a discussion/argument without resorting to insults and tribalism. Please try to control yourselves and maintain decorum.

In response to an earlier post, it seems that the assertion that there is a Sudanese consulate in Kano might be true. A former Ambassador to Sudan (Ambassador Bola Dada) mentioned it in an interview last year. the interview was published by the Punch newspaper, so I believe some that gives some credence, as i read a comment that biafratimes is not a publication of repute. Link below:

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-was-chased-out-of-sudan-when-i-raised-the-alarm-about-boko-haram-ambassador-bola-dada/

On whether or not the Biafratimes should be taken seriously,as someone with a bit of experience with media,I know that the smaller organizations usually print stories or opinion pieces that bigger organizations shy away from, for fear of sanctions or other sorts repercussions. This happens all over the world. Also, these smaller organizations usually print the story first. It is very easy to simply dismiss a story as a lie or propaganda because it wasn't carried by a larger media house, but remember the old saying "Don't believe everything you read". Don't wait for someone to report (or spoon feed) it to you, do some research of your own, find out for yourself!. I'd like to hear arguments on this topic if anyone is willing. No swearing or insults please.
Re: Buhari's Grand Plan: DSS Boss Ordered Visa For ISIS Cleric Ahmed Al Assir by orunto27: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
The lid is now gradually being completely broken. Mr. President should please reverse this unfolding unpleasantness. It is better to practise and perfect our democracy than resort to crude sharia. Please change the DSS head to a Christian from the South and restore the sacked Immigration head. The late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran / Nigeria Hijacked By Men With No Ideas — Sule Lamido / 2019: Don’t Involve Us In Your Propaganda, Enugu Workers, Traders Tell Ayogu Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.