Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

SEE THE 15 POWERFUL PACKED WAYS TO MAKE YOUR LADY HAPPY ALWAYS.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE THE 15 POWERFUL PACKED WAYS TO MAKE YOUR LADY HAPPY ALWAYS.. (884 Views)

5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy / If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic) / Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE THE 15 POWERFUL PACKED WAYS TO MAKE YOUR LADY HAPPY ALWAYS.. by walengse: 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
SEE THE 15 POWERFUL PACKED WAYS TO MAKE YOUR LADY
HAPPY ALWAYS...

1. When she walks away from you angry [follow her]

2. When she stares at your lips [kiss her]

3. When she pushes you or hit's you [grab her and don't let go]

4. When she's quiet [ask her what's wrong]

5. When she ignores you [She's angry give her your attention]

6. When she pulls away [pull her back]

7. When you see her at her worst [tell her she's beautiful]

8. When you see her crying [just hold her and don't say a word she will
tell u what went wrong ]

9. When you see her walking [sneak up to her and hug her waist from
behind]

10. When she's scared [protect her]

Add the remaining five. grin
Re: SEE THE 15 POWERFUL PACKED WAYS TO MAKE YOUR LADY HAPPY ALWAYS.. by casyrotts(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
hahahhaahahhah chai i laugh in greek.... Come try this one with my landlord pikin....oluwasegun.... Ha ibadan babe... U go just loose your destiny
Re: SEE THE 15 POWERFUL PACKED WAYS TO MAKE YOUR LADY HAPPY ALWAYS.. by nikkiking(m): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Na u sabi grin undecided.
Re: SEE THE 15 POWERFUL PACKED WAYS TO MAKE YOUR LADY HAPPY ALWAYS.. by ladyF(f): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
11. When she gets you angry, smile and tell her that you're sorry for getting angry grin

1 Like

Re: SEE THE 15 POWERFUL PACKED WAYS TO MAKE YOUR LADY HAPPY ALWAYS.. by Ewizard(m): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
sad
Re: SEE THE 15 POWERFUL PACKED WAYS TO MAKE YOUR LADY HAPPY ALWAYS.. by marveangel(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
12. Buy her brazilian hair

13. Take her shopping in dubia

14. Credit her bank account with #10,000,000

15. The guy commenting after me knows that one.

(1) (Reply)

Share Ur Relationship Issues With The Relationship Expert, Delectablegyal. / Lessons I Learnt From The Current Debacle Between Davido And Sophie. / Penastory: A Little Something For The Groom (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.