Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Lessons I Learnt From The Current Debacle Between Davido And Sophie. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lessons I Learnt From The Current Debacle Between Davido And Sophie. (886 Views)

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. / 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons I Learnt From The Current Debacle Between Davido And Sophie. by BeeMeer: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
I have sat down to ponder and critically analyze the macabre dance of shame; the accusations and counter accusations flying left right and center, between the Adeleke and Momodu families. I came to few conclusions.

First of, is that some celebrities do not live a life worthy of emulation. A lot of people look up to celebrities for almost everything. The baby mama nonsense was, and is still being made very popular by celebrities. They make it look so cool while trying ofcourse to hide the sad aspect of it. Where, all of a sudden is the dignity of Sophie Momodu? Look at the trauma and the disgrace she has, and is still going thru simply because she's an "ordinary" baby mama. I mean, what the hell?! Of what worth then was her baby mama title?

Second, is that sex isn't really just a tool for enjoyment. The euphoria and gratification of cumming_ and orgasm_, especially when it's "raw" can not be compared to any other feeling. But sit down for a moment and commit your thinking processes for a while. Of what benefit is the type of sex that puts you in trouble in the long run? Don Jazzy, the Ceo of Mavin Records made a post about having to use 17 condoms while having sex, and still having to pull out. It may look funny on the surface, but it carries a very weighty underlying message, which is there really is no safe sex.

If you're in a relationship, how sure are you that it's for love or just sex? A relationship truly based on love will stand the tests of time, and any obstacle thrown at it. Can you really be confident that when the girl you're currently in a relationship with, gets pregnant, that you'll stand by her till the end? Can you confidently beat your chest that the guy you're currently opening your legs to, in the name of love will not bail on you when issues like these occur?

I'm no saint. But I have thinking faculties I put to use when situations arise. If Davido and Sophie had a chance to look into the future and see this day, the 31st of December 2015, do you truly think they'd have had that sex? What they have both done in private is now the cynosure of the public eyes. Everyone can now have something to say about them. Sophie Momodu has been disgraced and embarrassed. Dele Momodu has been insulted left right and center. Mr Adeleke himself, the Baba Olowo has been greatly embarrassed. Davido, the much loved artiste has been publicly disgraced and embarrassed. All these, because two people refused to use a condom.

There's much more we can do than fall into these kind of situations. I wish you all a happy 2016. And here is me also praying none of you gets embarrassed like the Adeleke and the Momodu family in 2016.

Cheers.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From The Current Debacle Between Davido And Sophie. by Agimor(m): 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
wink
Re: Lessons I Learnt From The Current Debacle Between Davido And Sophie. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
They created that embarrassment & they took it to the social media...these kind of ppol never grow...bloggers in the internet, magazines, news papers, both radio & television stations are having fun & enjoying this scandal coz it's good for their business..but ordinary ppol shud stay away from this coz u guys won't gain anything...better leave this crap stories in the bin.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From The Current Debacle Between Davido And Sophie. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
U think we care here? shocked cheesy Ko kan aye mehnnnnnnn cheesy grin
Re: Lessons I Learnt From The Current Debacle Between Davido And Sophie. by falconey(m): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
KashyBaby:
They created that embarrassment & they took it to the social media...these kind ppol never grow...bloggers in the internet, magazines, news papers, both radio & television stations are having fun coz it's good for their business..but ordinary shud stay away from this coz personally u guys won't gain anything...better leave this crap stories in the bin.

I have no clue of what she is talking about but I support her.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From The Current Debacle Between Davido And Sophie. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Lol..I typed too fast & never read again before I submit...I rewrote it wink
Re: Lessons I Learnt From The Current Debacle Between Davido And Sophie. by Wallade(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
I watched Davido grow from a boy into a man. He was born with a silver spoon; he achieved success and fame at tender age; he has been proud and arrogant since I noticed him in the music industry. However, he is maturing, experience and life is impacting his reasoning positively.

I like the man he is becoming and I must say that he is allowed to make mistakes, learn from his mistakes and become a better person. I read his account and I noticed a man who made errors, took responsibility for his errors, lives with it and show how much he wants to improve and better his present state.

I appreciate that part of him. However embarrassing this event is to him, his family and the Momodus, we have lessons to learn all.

The baby mama needs to become responsible too - she has to get focused, employed and purposeful in life. That will not endear her to Davido but it will enable the Adelekes to stop seeing her as an incompetent mother and earn her respect. Then they can live with the thought of her raising the child.

Davido! Never stop loving your daughter.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From The Current Debacle Between Davido And Sophie. by cruzita(f): 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
they asked for it and they got it .
Re: Lessons I Learnt From The Current Debacle Between Davido And Sophie. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
And here folks is the fourth thread on Davido and his baby mama drama, where is that lady that prophesied this would happen?
Re: Lessons I Learnt From The Current Debacle Between Davido And Sophie. by MzzTega(f): 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
Whatsoever happens a message is passed. Only few will learn, others will see it as entertainment.
Op, Thank God you are among the few.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From The Current Debacle Between Davido And Sophie. by Luckyk(f): 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
hmm...this world has really change whereby sex before marriage seems like no biggie
Re: Lessons I Learnt From The Current Debacle Between Davido And Sophie. by popweezy(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
THUNDER GO STRIKE ANYBODY WEY WANT THE FIGHT FINISH.. LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCHING end time babymama season 4... There are lessons to learn from dis
Re: Lessons I Learnt From The Current Debacle Between Davido And Sophie. by fulfillbill(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
Yeyebrity is d blessing
Yeyebrity is d curse
Some learn, some dont
If tha Adelekes haf a doctor,
And Sophie is depressed, who will be her nurse

Dirty laundry dirty laundry
and squeezing the fabric occurs
post, post, post, nerves edgy
as it rains it pours..
We catch free-to-air the drama
Like next door neighbours.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From The Current Debacle Between Davido And Sophie. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
All I see everywhere is immaturity. Though they are both public figure but there are issues that needed to be kept within the family. You @OP that just jump into conclusion as if you are God,the seer and creator of everything. Do you know what or who that girl(Imade) will be in future?Am an experience some one on this,see no matter how smart,rich or famous you are,there are issues that are always go beyond your knowledge. The worse happen to many on a daily bases but no one was aware because they are not celebrity. My advice to youths is that they should stay out of pre-marital sex or protect yourself if at all you want it.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From The Current Debacle Between Davido And Sophie. by RoastedCorn(m): 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
I no blame davido . . Na the olosho wey ho open her Toto for her younger brother I blame.

I see some girls talking trash, how are we sure you won't do the same if you have a chance of sleeping with davido girls and their fish brain

we can learn that from flavours life, the girls know he will not marry them but yet they keep sleeping with him.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Guys Who Will Become Fathers In 2016 If They're Married & Not Fornicatin / My Cousin Of 9 Knows What A Condom Is. I'm Worried. / Do U Think Am A Fool Or Jst Been Nice Or Love Is Killing Me....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.