Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Love Women Of Valor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Women Of Valor (795 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Women Of Valor by Orikinla(m): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2009
Dear Totty,
Yes. I know that you are really pretty and sexy and you make the hearts of the dandy and randy men to beat faster whenever they see you, but I love Nwag more than you. Nwag who makes me sing Georgia on My Mind.

Of course Nwag is prettier and sexier and wiser too, because she is not hawking herself on the street or at the club. Nwag is the queen of the women of valor and while you are busy debasing yourself so cheaply and stupid, Nwag is busy celebrating our womanhood and honoring women of valor in America and Nigeria. In fact, my darling nwayi ngaga Nwag is awarding 29 more scholarships to brilliant girls in the 36 states of Nigeria.

Yes, the raunchy girls can rock and roll and shake their booty as they like, but the wise ones are burning the midnight oil and making top grades and getting Nwag’s scholarships and making the Honors List and joining the Ivy League of the Women of Valor who are the real women after my heart, because romance is loving a woman of honor, for a woman of honor is a woman of valor. She is the Virtuous Woman.
Re: I Love Women Of Valor by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2009
Have gotten used to your weird posts, sweet.
Re: I Love Women Of Valor by Czarskit(m): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2009
Wots d catch?
Re: I Love Women Of Valor by iice(f): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2009
And i like men of honor cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! What Songs Do You Love Listening To Whenever You Are With Your Guy? / Who Romances Better- Men Or Women? / Quarrelling Lovers Settle Their Fights By Fighting The Mediators In The End!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.