Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Ladies! What Songs Do You Love Listening To Whenever You Are With Your Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! What Songs Do You Love Listening To Whenever You Are With Your Guy? (798 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! What Songs Do You Love Listening To Whenever You Are With Your Guy? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2009
Yeah ladies Ladies!!! what songs do you love listening to whenever you are with your guy?

like Mine ? I love Tony Braxon, Enrique, Tyrese, boyz II Men,
Re: Ladies! What Songs Do You Love Listening To Whenever You Are With Your Guy? by IFELEKE(m): 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2009
@Poster,
I believe everybody got you right the first time,
Must you post the same topic 2 more times?
I mean why the repetition?
Re: Ladies! What Songs Do You Love Listening To Whenever You Are With Your Guy? by CrazyMan(m): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2009
I prefer Fela's music whenever I'm with my girl lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies! What Songs Do You Love Listening To Whenever You Are With Your Guy? by Czarskit(m): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2009
~ My girl loves Femi Kuti's ' Bang Bang Bang ' . . . ~
Re: Ladies! What Songs Do You Love Listening To Whenever You Are With Your Guy? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2009
@IFELEKE: Sorry bro, I believe it a network problem,
@Nlanders: lets share views pls
Re: Ladies! What Songs Do You Love Listening To Whenever You Are With Your Guy? by StrStruck(f): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2009
"This Too[l] Shall Pass"
Re: Ladies! What Songs Do You Love Listening To Whenever You Are With Your Guy? by bcblazer(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2009
A song by Angel--"suck ma pussie so I ride on your cock"
Re: Ladies! What Songs Do You Love Listening To Whenever You Are With Your Guy? by oluwafemi113(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2009
na whaooo
Re: Ladies! What Songs Do You Love Listening To Whenever You Are With Your Guy? by lildainty(f): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2009
a song by oli.p:nothing's gonna change my love for you . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Ladies! What Songs Do You Love Listening To Whenever You Are With Your Guy? by bblacky(f): 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2009
gonna stand by ur side now, Celine
Re: Ladies! What Songs Do You Love Listening To Whenever You Are With Your Guy? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2009
@bblacky- Nice song
@Lil dainty - Nice song
Re: Ladies! What Songs Do You Love Listening To Whenever You Are With Your Guy? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2009
@bblacky- Nice song
@Lil dainty - Nice song
Re: Ladies! What Songs Do You Love Listening To Whenever You Are With Your Guy? by Winnergal(f): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2009
unbelievable-Craig Daivd . . .
Re: Ladies! What Songs Do You Love Listening To Whenever You Are With Your Guy? by follypimpi(m): 12:17am On Apr 08, 2009
Is got to be Woman's work by Maxwell,Alliyah - @ ur best ,Bryan Adams -When you luv sum1,Amel Larrieux - Even if.

(1) (Reply)

Who Romances Better- Men Or Women? / Insincere Men. / She Thinks It's Ok For Her, Not For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.