Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? (4838 Views)

If The Opposite Sex Says She' Misses You... / How To Make Sure She Misses You When You Break Up!!! / If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 24, 2015
Dis question is 4 d peeps in d hauz. I personally have come 2 notice gals use "i miss u" as a way of professing their luv or am i jumping in2 conclusion too quickly? lets share our thaught on dis. peace!
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by chillex8(m): 4:03am On Aug 24, 2015
NO
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 24, 2015
NO!
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by LongPennis(m): 4:07am On Aug 24, 2015
You have just successfully been friendzoned Mr. Man. angry
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 24, 2015
LongPennis:
You have just successfully been friendzoned Mr. Man. angry
So all dis while ur galfriend hav been missing u,she'd just been friendzoning u abi? clap 4 urself.
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 24, 2015
chillex8:
NO
Oga! back-up ur point now.
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by emmchi(m): 5:02am On Aug 24, 2015
I don't think 'Missing you' generally has to do with her loving you.
It could be...
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by xamuelotu(m): 5:51am On Aug 24, 2015
favoryte33:
Dis question is 4 d peeps in d hauz. I personally have come 2 notice gals use "i miss u" as a way of professing their luv or am i jumping in2 conclusion too quickly? lets share our thaught on dis. peace!
does not necessary mean she love u, some tym it may mean she is in need of money or something else
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by xamuelotu(m): 5:53am On Aug 24, 2015
favoryte33:
my brother the truth is girls life are complicated

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by Cutehector(m): 6:13am On Aug 24, 2015
Missing u

Been misleading guys since the stone age....

Oh come off it guys...

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 24, 2015
Hahahaha grin
I don't know why I find this funny

But seriously now, I have different ways of saying "I miss you"

So when I reeeally like you and you have some sense,you will know from my tone cheesy
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by Happiness87(f): 6:49am On Aug 24, 2015
favoryte33:
yes And no.

but Most likely NO
reasons :
1. she's missing your dry jokes
2. she's missing your alawi
3. she's missing your dick if you were good at it
4. she's missing your company, if you helped her wash her clothes.

guys should wake up and move on with their lives, build your careers.
i just saw a thread, where a guy is complaining that her gf, got married over the weekend to another guy without his knowledge

girls are complicated,

95% don't know what they really want.

anything that appeals to them right away is what we will go for.

a girl lives her life in present tense.

Hahaha

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 26, 2015
So watsup with d 'i miss u syndrome'?
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by geni340(f): 2:43am On Nov 26, 2015
it does nt mean anyfin. we girls are like dat. am so sorry to spoil ur 'ministry'
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2015
Happiness87:
yes And no.

but Most likely NO
reasons :

i just saw a thread, where a guy is complaining that her gf, got married over the weekend to another guy without his knowledge

girls are complicated,

Hahaha
Haha. I totally agree with you.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by Fourwinds: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
Happiness87:
yes And no.

but Most likely NO
reasons :

girls are complicated,

Hahaha
u have said it all...another lesson learnt

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by HCpaul(m): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
DeeTus:
Haha. I totally agree with you.

God will break your agreement.

Their is no fundamental concept for the basis of love and the wooing skills.
An attempt to source out one is ridiculous and critically absurd.

Love is a string of two personalities which may include uniqueness, integrity and dignity.
It sometimes work with temperament; the degree of your introversion or your extroversion.

Some composed guys generally like a girl with substance, who has something relevant stored up in her mental sphere.
A girl with inward qualities, beauty and distinctive personality.

The first girl to ever love me declared her wooing voice more audible than my loudest utterances. She pictoriallized it with body signals.
I pretended as if i could observed nothing till it was obvious and evident to people that she loved me.

What am trying to deduce here is that, their is no known language for love.
The language of love is not earthly based, not tangible and very abstract.
The language of love is not English, not French and not even Latin.
It is not body signal, not eye contact and not even persuading words.

The language of love is "heortedict."
And it is only the heart that speaks and understand the language.

That is my simple saying.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by Rhesusmonkey(m): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
Depending on wat she is missing abt u, mayb ur cash
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
Op, your relationship with the girl will determine what the "I miss u" mean.

1. When a girl sees u as a source of cash when she's in dare need of money, she will definitely miss u when u are not around in time of need hence, "I miss u" when u arrive

2. When a girl enjoys your company, likes your jokes or feels happy anytime around u, and u are not there when she needs this, hence, "I miss u" will be her greetings when u show up

3. When she is your girlfriend and u are both in love, she will definitely miss u for any of reason 1 & 2 or both above

4. when a girl that does not fall into any of the options above says "I miss u" then, there could be an iota of love she has for u but trying to suppress. What u need to do is to try getting closer to her than before to verify this claim using a psychologist sense i.e don't ask her out yet. And if u'r interested in her, go for the kill at the right time.

#Note: Not all "I miss u" means love
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
HCpaul:

God will break your agreement.

Their is no fundamental concept for the basis of love and the wooing skills.
An attempt to source out one is ridiculous and critically absurd.

Love is a string of two personalities which may include uniqueness, integrity and dignity.
It sometimes work with temperament; the degree of your introversion or your extroversion.

Some composed guys generally like a girl with substance, who has something relevant stored up in her mental sphere.
A girl with inward qualities, beauty and distinctive personality.

The first girl to ever love me declared her wooing voice more audible than my loudest utterances. She pictoriallized it with body signals.
I pretended as if i could observed nothing till it was obvious and evident to people that she loved me.

What am trying to deduce here is that, their is no known language for love.
The language of love is not earthly based, not tangible and very abstract.
The language of love is not English, not French and not even Latin.
It is not body signal, not eye contact and not even persuading words.

The language of love is "heortedict."
And it is only the heart that speaks and understand the language.

That is my simple saying.
Well, that's really your opinion. There are three reasons a girl could miss you.

First, you're probably funny and interesting to be with. You make her laugh, hit on you and talk about something that attracts her attention.

Second, being a provider, that is you give her material stuffs like shoes, clothes and so on. She'll miss you if this process stopped.

Another factor is sex. You made a good love to her and she enjoyed it and always wants more. She misses it if you're not around.

And that's all.
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by HCpaul(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
DeeTus:
Well, that's really your opinion. There are three reasons a girl could miss you.

First, you're probably funny and interesting to be with. You make her laugh, hit on you and talk about something that attracts her attention.

Second, being a provider, that is you give her material stuffs like shoes, clothes and so on. She'll miss you if this process stopped.

Another factor is sex. You made a good love to her and she enjoyed it and always wants more. She misses it if you're not around.

And that's all.

Ok o. Accepted.
Thanks.
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
Young peeps who are new in d game Go nd face ur studies and make money
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by HCpaul(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
HateU2:
Young peeps who are new in d game Go nd face ur studies and make money
Every responsible girls that i know only exist offline.
Go and cultivate on your success bcuz 2maro might b too l8.
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
HCpaul:

Every responsible girls that i know only exist offline.

Go and cultivate on your success bcuz 2maro might b too l8.
What is he saying
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by SexyCeline(f): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
It could mean the gurl is into you buh personally i use such term even when i don't have any feelings. I myt use it coz am missing a particular attitude of the guy i.e he makes me laugh etc
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by HCpaul(m): 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
HateU2:
What is he saying
An expression of your display of idiotic character.
Gud luck.
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
HCpaul:

An expression of your display of idiotic character.

Gud luck.
Geez! That a quick few seconds display of ur madness. Go nd hug transformer were

(1) (Reply)

Smelly Vagina Is The Best. I Love It. / Look More Romantic & Flawless, Remove That Dead Skin! / Help me : I Bleeped My Bae's Twin Sis...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.