Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

If The Opposite Sex Says She' Misses You... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If The Opposite Sex Says She' Misses You... (1591 Views)

I’m Thinking Of Getting Married Because Of Sex, Says Juliana Olayode / Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Opposite Sex Says She' Misses You... by vybzkartel: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
If the opposite sex says she misses you or I will miss you... I mean a non family relation opposite sex... Does that mean she has love interest for you?
Re: If The Opposite Sex Says She' Misses You... by RoyalBlak007: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Maybe
.. Maybe not

1 Like

Re: If The Opposite Sex Says She' Misses You... by squarelead(m): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Not really.
Re: If The Opposite Sex Says She' Misses You... by izaray(f): 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
Its can be a mutual feelings na
Re: If The Opposite Sex Says She' Misses You... by vybzkartel: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
squarelead:
Not really.

Re: If The Opposite Sex Says She' Misses You... by rosy1992(f): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
Feelings are building up gradually.

1 Like

Re: If The Opposite Sex Says She' Misses You... by Northernonyenku(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ladies are confused set of people so don't try to read meaningful meanings to what they say.a gal can say she miss you but she doesn't mean you but your foolishness

1 Like

Re: If The Opposite Sex Says She' Misses You... by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
Bro I check my account details before I respond to such message. I have been tricked before grin

2 Likes

Re: If The Opposite Sex Says She' Misses You... by jaymichael(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
vybzkartel:
If the opposite sex says she misses you or I will miss you... I mean a non family relation opposite sex... Does that mean she has love interest for you?

Ask Murphy Ijemba and Sean Amadi on max 102.3fm by 5pm to 9pm today.
Re: If The Opposite Sex Says She' Misses You... by Xionez(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
vybzkartel:

Not necessarily. She may just enjoy your company that's all. Nothing more, nothing less.
Just see it as a close friendship thing until proven otherwise.
Assuming its a love interest and making a move towards such will just spoil things and make the whole relationship look awkward.

Be yourself, complement her, acknowledge her presence and keep her interested. With time, you will observe body languages and actions showing she is actually seeking you out, then you can make your move if you out.

If you want a shortcut, seek out her close friend. They will always have some juicy info on where you stand. Just don't make it too obvious to them. You can go like this...

"Hi, Y. I've been trying to get across to X, hope she is okay?!..."

after the discussion or anything, you can say

"...okay, please let her know i tried to reach her..."

*Make sure you don't forget to also show concern for the friend, Miss Y, whom you are calling. Also ask how she is doing, chat a bit before ending the call. It wouldn't be wise to ignore her friend because one way or the other, you need to rapport with her.

What happens next might give you an indication on where you stand.
If she calls back within hours AND keeps calling after that, then obviously she is digging your vibes. Her floodlights in on you.
If she calls back and just talks casually and doesn't call back often, then obviously her floodlights is pointing somewhere else.
Re: If The Opposite Sex Says She' Misses You... by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
vybzkartel:

Lol take it easy Sasuke you're reading too much meaning to that

Re: If The Opposite Sex Says She' Misses You... by femolacqua(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Honestly, I'm short of words it could go either ways.
Re: If The Opposite Sex Says She' Misses You... by Doctormarrvin: 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lol...bro,don't let that get to you..when ladies friend zone you cos they feel you still useful to them..they'll trickle out stuffs like that to keep you in whatever bullshit you're in..Giving you feels like that keeps you happy and you'll never think of leaving them while they low-key using you for their own selfish reasons
Re: If The Opposite Sex Says She' Misses You... by Jodha(f): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
No jhoor...it means nothing...
Re: If The Opposite Sex Says She' Misses You... by Pusyiter(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
Guyz... why do we think thru our cassavas? Let us think thru with our hearts first before sending messages to our cassavas..
Re: If The Opposite Sex Says She' Misses You... by habsydiamond(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
I will miss u for bae side mean many things...it can be a guy's dick....his magaisim, or his mumudini behaviour.....why some original bae I miss u mean...for not having u around..
Re: If The Opposite Sex Says She' Misses You... by vybzkartel: 8:42am On Dec 22, 2017
Pusyiter:
Guyz... why do we think thru our cassavas? Let us think thru with our hearts first before sending messages to our cassavas..

PPlease what is cassava
Re: If The Opposite Sex Says She' Misses You... by Quality20(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2017
vybzkartel:

PPlease what is cassava
that's a tropical plant that grows in d rainy regions. If u take garri, then u shd knw dats processed cassava
Re: If The Opposite Sex Says She' Misses You... by Pusyiter(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2017
dick
vybzkartel:

PPlease what is cassava
Re: If The Opposite Sex Says She' Misses You... by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2017
vybzkartel:

No. Don't get your hopes high.
Re: If The Opposite Sex Says She' Misses You... by pedrilo: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2017
rosy1992:
Feelings are building up gradually.
just as mine is building up for u rosy1992, but seriously Op, it's relative.

(1) (Reply)

Please What Kind Of Woman Is This? / Guys What The Funniest Name You Have Save A Female Name With / Things That Causes Delay In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.