Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Buhari Not Ready To Implement Confab Report – Afenifere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Ready To Implement Confab Report – Afenifere (562 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / Reps Adopts 2014 Confab report / Buhari: Confab Report Is For The Archives - Confab Delegates Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Not Ready To Implement Confab Report – Afenifere by nnamdibig(m): 5:53am On Aug 24, 2015
The Yoruba socio-cultural group, Afenifere, has said that President Muhammadu Buhari is not working towards implementing the recommendations of the report of the National Conference organised by the immediate past administration of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan .
The leader of the group, Pa Rueben Fasoranti, said this in Akure, Ondo State capital, while briefing journalists on the state of the nation.
Fasoranti, who alleged that Buhari and most chieftains of the All Progressives Congress opposed the conference, noted that the only way to restructure the country was for the government to implement the confab report.
He explained that the conference formed the blueprint for the future and betterment of the country, noting however that the group would not keep quiet until the report was implemented.
The octogenarian said, “The reason we supported Jonathan, of course, was because he agreed to carry out the decisions of the National Conference. The present government is not working towards that and when the time comes, we shall speak again. Unless we do that, Nigeria will not settle. That is, the recommendations of the confab.
“Restructuring and many other things in the recommendations – so much money was spent on them. And it will be a shame; in fact, it will be a disaster if the report of the confab is dumped somewhere. I am sure people will continue to talk until something is done. Although, the APC didn’t like it. The party didn’t attend but the recommendations formed the blueprint for future Nigeria.”
On the delay in the appointment of cabinet members, Fasoranti implored the President to settle down for proper governance and appoint credible people to work with him.
“I think the President should sit down and have a package. He is just picking people here and there. He did not have time to settle down for governance yet and the time is flying.
“Let him constitute his cabinet and start working. As it is now, Buhari is still behaving like a military dictator – just picking on people. He should sit down for work. His cabinet has not met. He is running a one-man show now but let us give him some time.”

www.punchng.com/news/buhari-not-ready-to-implement-confab-report-afenifere
Re: Buhari Not Ready To Implement Confab Report – Afenifere by princeuj2015(m): 5:55am On Aug 24, 2015
Ok na
Re: Buhari Not Ready To Implement Confab Report – Afenifere by FreeGlobe(f): 5:59am On Aug 24, 2015
Buhari does not seem to want to implement anything.. No even his cabinet
Re: Buhari Not Ready To Implement Confab Report – Afenifere by INTROVERT(f): 5:59am On Aug 24, 2015
When I see threads like this, i remember pastor Bosun Emmanuel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Ready To Implement Confab Report – Afenifere by modath(f): 6:00am On Aug 24, 2015
Afenifere are not living up to the literal meaning of that name, they don't want & are up to no good, especially the good of Nigeria & Nigerians.. so with all due respect, they can shove the attention seeking down their greedy& shameless as$es!!!

nnamdibig:

The octogenarian said, “The reason we supported Jonathan, of course, was because he agreed to carry out the decisions of the National Conference.

Liar liar , pants on fire, the reason "Afenifebi" supported the disaster called Jonathan's govt was cos of chop chop & not for any yoruba cause!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Ready To Implement Confab Report – Afenifere by Cutehector(m): 6:01am On Aug 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
who is he? Morning dear
Re: Buhari Not Ready To Implement Confab Report – Afenifere by BishopMagic: 6:02am On Aug 24, 2015
the zombies are slowly waking up from their trance .

Being from the ND, I don't want any useless confab report or resolution to be implemented as that maybe used in future as a treaty of allegiance to this dead country.
Re: Buhari Not Ready To Implement Confab Report – Afenifere by INTROVERT(f): 6:05am On Aug 24, 2015
Cutehector:
who is he? Morning dear

it's a complicated story... if you Google him and maybe download his famous tape then you would have a lil bit of insight. Abuja declaration 1989
Morning morning.
Re: Buhari Not Ready To Implement Confab Report – Afenifere by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 24, 2015
INTROVERT:

Yeah. Unfortunately, most Nigerians are naturally gifted when it comes to forgetting important issues. LOL!

Every single word of his is imprinted indelibly in my mind.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Ready To Implement Confab Report – Afenifere by Cutehector(m): 6:08am On Aug 24, 2015
INTROVERT:

it's a complicated story... if you Google him and maybe download his famous tape then you would have a lil bit of insight. Abuja declaration 1989
Morning morning.
alryt.. Thanks hun

(1) (Reply)

Power Generation Hits National Record Of 5,394.90MW. Photo Evidence / Mr. Buharis Achievements We Are Not Taking Note Of. / Okowa's Empowerment Scheme, A Cesspool Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.