Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? (2913 Views)

Am I Foolishly In Love Or Just Over-reacting? / The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex / Stop Selling Yourself Anymore.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by NinaNigeria(f): 6:20am On Aug 24, 2015
Why do ladies always tolerate so much in relationships? Is it because we are too loving or is it because we are too scared of moving on. We tolerate lies and cheats. Even when he impreginates someone out there, a woman will still be with him. Even if she finds unused condoms under his pillow after her absence for a few days, and he claims that he does not know how they got there, claiming that maybe his brother, who was helping him move the bed, found them under the bed den put the there, even wen she finds crazy messages from his phone, den he claims his friend borrowed his fone. Even wen he hates taking your calls, but always promises married. Are we stupid? Is this how a woman shud be or are we selling ourselves short?whats the real way ladies and gentlemen, plz do tell
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by Cutehector(m): 6:26am On Aug 24, 2015
No d women folk aren't silly... Its just in the nature of a woman to bear sorrow in her heart and yet still hav a glowing face..

Its called being strong and tolerative

1 Like

Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 24, 2015
He does WHAT? Sorry any lady that tolerates that should just lay on the floor & let him walk all over her because she just reduced herself to being his doormat. No guy would ever get away with any of that crap with me. He'd kick rocks! Value yourself some more. People treat you how you allow them to treat you. Love yourself & getcho life!
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by faithugo64(f): 6:46am On Aug 24, 2015
sweetheart you sound pained, like you have experienced everything listed above

yes the op is right,ladies be wise
on a second thought,we are also guilty of the above mentioned things
treat a guy the way you want to be treated

1 Like

Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by deniyor: 6:47am On Aug 24, 2015
Low self esteem and principles

1 Like

Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by nedu2000(m): 6:53am On Aug 24, 2015
In my opinion I don't feel cheating is wrong,if a guy doesn't want you why not leave?he shouldn't be compelled to live a life(marriage) of misery by settling with someone he no longer loves. At least he cares for your health well enough not to tell it to your face.
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 6:54am On Aug 24, 2015
All for love
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2015
faithugo64:
sweetheart you sound pained, like you have experienced everything listed above

yes the op is right,ladies be wise

on a second thought,we are also guilty of the above mentioned things

treat a guy the way you want to be treated

I love you for this statement ma'am...
Much respect

1 Like

Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2015
Definitely selling yourself short.
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by themilanway(m): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2015
I beg to differ,same cases are applicable to the man.

I don't understand why most ladies like to play the victim-card all times.

That the man doesn't come out to talk or cry about it doesn't mean they don't suffer similar fates.

Let's try and be objective as much as possible.
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by Sochimaobim(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
He does WHAT? Sorry any lady that tolerates that should just lay on the floor & let him walk all over her because she just reduced herself to being his doormat. No guy would ever get away with any of that crap with me. He'd kick rocks! Value yourself some more. People treat you how you allow them to treat you. Love yourself & getcho life!
Sister, sorry oo, but atleast a guy has done or is doing dt to u. its just dt u ve not found out. Bitter truth
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2015
Sochimaobim:

Sister, sorry oo, but atleast a guy has done or is doing dt to u. its just dt u ve not found out. Bitter truth

Hahahaha. What are you saying? Sorry about what? What bitter truth do you believe you're telling me right now?
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by misspicy(f): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Relax bae....it will suprise u many things women tolerate in d name of marriage,my prayer is,we should all be blessed with our own life partner not someone's own

See the rubbish this one typed
nedu2000:
In my opinion I don't feel cheating is wrong,if a guy doesn't want you why not leave?he shouldn't be compelled to live a life(marriage) of misery by settling with someone he no longer loves. At least he cares for your health well enough not to tell it to your face.
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2015
misspicy:

Relax bae....it will suprise u many things women tolerate in d name of marriage,my prayer is,we should all be blessed with our own life partner not someone's own

I concur. Amen to that.
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by nedu2000(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
misspicy:

lol@ rubbish....so what do you think the guy shld do,now that he's no longer into her.Remember they ain't even married
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by NinaNigeria(f): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
nedu2000:
lol@ rubbish....so what do you think the guy shld do,now that he's no longer into her.Remember they ain't even married

if anyone puts another, under the same situation.shudnt he rather tell her dat he no longer wants her? Instead of always being against deir break up? So dat both can move on
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
NinaNigeria:

if anyone puts another, under the same situation.shudnt he rather tell her dat he no longer wants her? Instead of always being against deir break up? So dat both can move on
You tolerate all his bullshit cos he lays the pipe good wink He fùcks you until you curl up into a soaking wet, quivering ball of jelly.
Oya deny it and let me catch you cheesy
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by Youngpo413: 1:01am On Nov 01, 2015
NinaNigeria:
Why do ladies always tolerate so much in relationships? Is it because we are too loving or is it because we are too scared of moving on. We tolerate lies and cheats. Even when he impreginates someone out there, a woman will still be with him. Even if she finds unused condoms under his pillow after her absence for a few days, and he claims that he does not know how they got there, claiming that maybe his brother, who was helping him move the bed, found them under the bed den put the there, even wen she finds crazy messages from his phone, den he claims his friend borrowed his fone. Even wen he hates taking your calls, but always promises married. Are we stupid? Is this how a woman shud be or are we selling ourselves short?whats the real way ladies and gentlemen, plz do tell
if you need a faithful man then go the broke and ugly ones,don't ever expect a cute rich guy to be faithful.
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by Youngpo413: 1:05am On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:
handsome and rich guys are not supposed to be faithful,they have so many things to offer,if one lady leaves,10 other b!tches will gladly replace her,any lady who needs a faithful man should date the broke ones.

1 Like

Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by Youngpo413: 1:07am On Nov 01, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
All for love
All for the money, rather
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by Youngpo413: 1:17am On Nov 01, 2015
BoboYekini:
You tolerate all his bullshit cos he lays the pipe good wink He fùcks you until you curl up into a soaking wet, quivering ball of jelly.
Oya deny it and let me catch you cheesy
lol she is Dickmatized,that's why she is so helpless,hahahaha naija ladies may you all encounter bad guys that will show you pepper in that so called relationship/marriage...rubbish.
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 01, 2015
Its not like you're tolerating any sh*t. It is that you are doing what's best for ya . You would retract ur hands when ure in contact wt an hot object impulsively. Not like anybody will hv to tell ya before u do. So, if ure still in that relationship u call abusive, its not abusive as long as you're still sticking wd it. Don't make it seem like you're doing anybody any favor, Its all your choice!
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 01, 2015
Youngpo413:
handsome and rich guys are not supposed to be faithful,they have so many things to offer,if one lady leaves,10 other b!tches will gladly replace her,any lady who needs a faithful man should date the broke ones.

Rich my azz. Bill Gates is rich but we've not heard of any cheating scandals about him. So just because a dude lets the few coins that he owns, gass up his head into thinking he's now the boss, is immaturity at its best. Little fish in a big pond. Real ballers know the value of things, they know that money can't buy you the priceless things in life eg. genuine love, genuine acquaintances, etc, so they look & settle for it when they do find it. Keeping letting the change in your piggy bank, fool you into thinking you're made & therefore, have your pick of women. They'll only tolerate it just as long as you still have money & offer their fake affections but in the end you'll still be emotionally bankrupt because noone will be liking you for you but for what you have to
give, the money. Now who is fooling who here?
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by TELLHIT(m): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:
bagger
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by Youngpo413: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Rich my azz. Bill Gates is rich but we've not heard of any cheating scandals about him. So just because a dude lets the few coins that he owns, gass up his head into thinking he's now the boss, is immaturity at its best. Little fish in a big pond. Real ballers know the value of things, they know that money can't buy you the priceless things in life eg. genuine love, genuine acquaintances, etc, so they look & settle for it when they do find it. Keeping letting the change in your piggy bank, fool you into thinking you're made & therefore, have your pick of women. They'll only tolerate it just as long as you still have money & offer their fake affections but in the end you'll still be emotionally bankrupt because noone will be liking you for you but for what you have to
give, the money. Now who is fooling who here?
you are not a nigerian,so there is no nEed explaining...but you have a good point sha,I mean you always have...Happy new month or is it November yet over there? Lol.
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 01, 2015
Youngpo413:
you are not a nigerian,so there is no nEed explaining...but you have a good point sha,I mean you always have...Happy new month or is it November yet over there? Lol.

Hahaha. Happy new month to you too. God bless smiley
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by joseph1832(m): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2015
NinaNigeria:
So in your myopic and generalized mind all women behave this way?. Bloody marvelous!.
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by passionate88: 10:22am On Nov 01, 2015
NinaNigeria:
because the guy is rich, good in bed, they are afraid of what people might say, they might have boasted about how magical their relationship is, etc
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 01, 2015
NinaNigeria:
That's because we fall too deep. When a woman falls in love, she falls in with her heart & soul. She loses her head, hence she is able to tolerate the weirdest of vices. embarassed
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by phillipay: 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
Patience is virtue...better learn that before its too late
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by cooker: 12:59am On Nov 02, 2015
Youngpo413:
what about broke guy become rich some will start to cheat embarassed it is only by God's grace kiss
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by ThinkingOutLoud(m): 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
We are sorry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute Guys To Follow On Naira Land. / 7 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Love For No Reason / Do You Know This Young Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.