Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? (2911 Views)

Am I Foolishly In Love Or Just Over-reacting? / The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex / Stop Selling Yourself Anymore.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
Youngpo413:
if you need a faithful man then go the broke and ugly ones,don't ever expect a cute rich guy to be faithful.
not wen d guy loves u dude... Sorry dey re still faithful men out dia n it surprises me dat most of dem re still d handsome rich ones... Pray u get lucky n u re gud to go..
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by Adaeze003(f): 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
Vixxie:

That's because we fall too deep. When a woman falls in love, she falls in with her heart & soul. She loses her head, hence she is able to tolerate the weirdest of vices. embarassed

Just stop with the yeye talk already. What love? Ladies stay in abusive relationships because they're in love?? Who told you biko? Or are you in one??

Anyhoo, I don't care why people tolerate such, my own is, don't cry and come close to me looking for advise... I'll just give you tissue and leave you there. grin grin
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
Adaeze003:

Just stop with the yeye talk already. What love? Ladies stay in abusive relationships because they're in love?? Who told you biko? Or are you in one??

Anyhoo, I don't care why people tolerate such, my own is, don't cry and come close to me looking for advise... I'll just give you tissue and leave you there. grin grin
Why don't you just make your point without the derisive talk!?
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
All for love
All for stupidity
Re: Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? by Adaeze003(f): 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
Vixxie:

Why don't you just make your point without the derisive talk!?

Ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. / Checkout Genuinely Why Men Crave For Women With Huge Backsides / Being Married & Pregnant As A Student, Is It A Bad Idea (photos)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.