Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

Are You Owned Or Do You Own? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Owned Or Do You Own? (972 Views)

Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. / Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O / Why Are Church Owned Schools Too Costly??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Owned Or Do You Own? by oyindelacreme(f): 6:50am On Aug 24, 2015
Hello everyone, i have a question to ask, i asked it on my blog and i am bringing it on here to all

"In a marriage, should your partner have access to all your things? (Cell phone, social media, bank account,etc)"

Should they have access to your cell phone passcode to check on you or just snoop
should they know your facebook password, twitter and others
Would you share bank account with them?

http://www.roseofsharonwrites..com/2015/08/are-you-owned-or-do-you-own.html
Re: Are You Owned Or Do You Own? by Cutehector(m): 6:53am On Aug 24, 2015
Its not right.. Thr is smth callled respect. Of whch couples and those courtin should hav for each other...

1 Like

Re: Are You Owned Or Do You Own? by oyindelacreme(f): 6:55am On Aug 24, 2015
So you own smiley. You are not owned.
Cutehector:
Its not right.. Thr is smth callled respect. Of whch couples and those courtin should hav for each other...
Re: Are You Owned Or Do You Own? by Cutehector(m): 6:57am On Aug 24, 2015
oyindelacreme:
So you own smiley. You are not owned.
how I don't get? I can't be snoopin on my babe's privacy na...
Re: Are You Owned Or Do You Own? by deniyor: 7:00am On Aug 24, 2015
own / owned? interesting analogy

1 Like

Re: Are You Owned Or Do You Own? by oyindelacreme(f): 7:11am On Aug 24, 2015
If you respect each other's privacy, you own, which i feel is ideal but if you feel you need to have access to everything then it means you own an she had access to what is yours then it means you are owned.

When you own, it means you have a sense of individuality so you have access to your own stuff also respecting hers
When you are owned, she has access to your passwords, helps you comment on facebook, checks your messages. etc smiley
Cutehector:
how I don't get? I can't be snoopin on my babe's privacy na...
Re: Are You Owned Or Do You Own? by Cutehector(m): 7:17am On Aug 24, 2015
oyindelacreme:
If you respect each other's privacy, you own, which i feel is ideal but if you feel you need to have access to everything then it means you own an she had access to what is yours then it means you are owned.

When you own, it means you have a sense of individuality so you have access to your own stuff also respecting hers
When you are owned, she has access to your passwords, helps you comment on facebook, checks your messages. etc smiley
lol do couples do dat? D only thing I can allow her to do is pick my calls... Or gv her my atm card to withdraw money... So send a message wit my fone.... Well, if a guy is cheatn on his wife, he bera be smart abt it and don't get caught...

Havn a secret fone is d first step grin
Re: Are You Owned Or Do You Own? by oyindelacreme(f): 7:30am On Aug 24, 2015
You want to eat your cake and have it abi. secret phone.

Hmmm
smiley
Cutehector:
lol do couples do dat? D only thing I can allow her to do is pick my calls... Or gv her my atm card to withdraw money... So send a message wit my fone.... Well, if a guy is cheatn on his wife, he bera be smart abt it and don't get caught...

Havn a secret fone is d first step grin
Re: Are You Owned Or Do You Own? by Cutehector(m): 7:37am On Aug 24, 2015
oyindelacreme:
You want to eat your cake and have it abi. secret phone.

Hmmm
smiley
weLl one has to be very careful... Right?
Re: Are You Owned Or Do You Own? by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 24, 2015
Well if there's trust and understanding then its not bad but having a joint account with ur wife/husband I dey fear o for dis our obodo Nigeria wey trust don traveled out go for summer

1 Like

Re: Are You Owned Or Do You Own? by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 24, 2017
dn't understand many thing..do you want to understand. Increase your knowledge in all field on my blog. Www.howhubnet..com

(1) (Reply)

hip; / Sex Only!!! / Very Creative And Funny Wedding Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.