Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

7 Silly Characters In LADIES That Can Turn A GUY Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Silly Characters In LADIES That Can Turn A GUY Off (884 Views)

14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Silly Characters In LADIES That Can Turn A GUY Off by PreacherxSon(m): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2015
Except you are not matured emotionally as a Guy or
you are just too incapable of stepping up your
game, the following characters should be a total
turn-off for any right thinking Guy with class!

1. "Mature" Ladies that EXHIBIT: You can see the mature in quotation marks because I doubt if they are really matured ! most babes who are above 25 still exhibit there goods! Don't you look at yourself in the
mirror and see how you look like a fairly used who.re ?
Dress
decently ladies and stop all these silly attributes of a
naïve teen that you are always trying to put up! That's irresponsibility to the core!!! No responsible man will like to date you abeg, they only will like to date the exhibited items.

2. Calling a guy countless times because he is rich: Its time to behave yourselves ladies. When you call a guy up to 3 times
and he's not picking, chill and see if he calls you
back. If he doesn't, it means he isn't into you at
all. If he calls back, fine. You should know this by
now; calling him all the way when he's not picking
exposes you as a desperate love-starved babe that can be used and dumped! Personally, this Pisses me off..

3. Wanting to turn him into your ATM machine immediatly you meet
a guy: Except he is a man of easy virtue, begging for money would definitely turn a right-thinking
man off immediately! What if he's your brother ?
Would you want another babe to turn hm into an ATM machine
just like that? It is the unusual, abnormal and
unnecessary thirst for money that makes many babes to act like hunger bags when you see a man, you begin to analyze his pockets with your ravened eyes like hungry lions.

4. Begging a guy to love you because he is rich: Any babe that begs me to love her has already been seen as an
incurable bed warmer by me. It is a huge turn-off!!!
Whether you do it through phone call, sms or face
to face, its still the same thing. Do you know how you appear when you do this? Like a dumb ass! Yea, a dumb lass Some would even go as far as kneeling down for you.

5. Bad English a.k.a (tianwww !): When some babes open their mouth to speak, you would be surprised! They
can't even differentiate past tense from present
tense or past-participle from past tense!
I once met a babe in an eatery, as the conversation went on, she had to tell me ''i didnt slept the day before yesterday, i didnt slept yesterday, my mum has been over labouring me at home, for three days now i have not slepted'' tianwwwww !
I had to look around on code if someone else heard that !!! Instantly, right
there, sitting with her, I was turned off.

6. Begging evry guy you come across for birthday gifts, ashebi accessories etc

7. women abeg help me fill up the seventh character, i don try jooooor

#BuhThatsNonOfMyBusiness !!!
Re: 7 Silly Characters In LADIES That Can Turn A GUY Off by olafum1(m): 7:57am On Aug 24, 2015
Hmm. Copy, edit & repaste ba?
Re: 7 Silly Characters In LADIES That Can Turn A GUY Off by qualified(f): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2015
People like op should just get a life!
A lot of list on women, is becoming too childish. Anyway, do I blame them? Nairaland is that forum where every male is a saint, and women are devils.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In LADIES That Can Turn A GUY Off by misspicy(f): 8:56am On Aug 24, 2015
Lubbish
Re: 7 Silly Characters In LADIES That Can Turn A GUY Off by shegzan(m): 9:03am On Aug 24, 2015
@ the 5th one, are you sure tz a lady u met or a girl??
Re: 7 Silly Characters In LADIES That Can Turn A GUY Off by xpac01(m): 9:07am On Aug 24, 2015
PreacherxSon:
Except you are not matured emotionally as a Guy or
you are just too incapable of stepping up your
game, the following characters should be a total
turn-off for any right thinking Guy with class!

1. "Mature" Ladies that EXHIBIT: You can see the mature in quotation marks because I doubt if they are really matured ! most babes who are above 25 still exhibit there goods! Don't you look at yourself in the
mirror and see how you look like a fairly used who.re ?
Dress
decently ladies and stop all these silly attributes of a
naïve teen that you are always trying to put up! That's irresponsibility to the core!!! No responsible man will like to date you abeg, they only will like to date the exhibited items.

2. Calling a guy countless times because he is rich: Its time to behave yourselves ladies. When you call a guy up to 3 times
and he's not picking, chill and see if he calls you
back. If he doesn't, it means he isn't into you at
all. If he calls back, fine. You should know this by
now; calling him all the way when he's not picking
exposes you as a desperate love-starved babe that can be used and dumped! Personally, this Pisses me off..

3. Wanting to turn him into your ATM machine immediatly you meet
a guy: Except he is a man of easy virtue, begging for money would definitely turn a right-thinking
man off immediately! What if he's your brother ?
Would you want another babe to turn hm into an ATM machine
just like that? It is the unusual, abnormal and
unnecessary thirst for money that makes many babes to act like hunger bags when you see a man, you begin to analyze his pockets with your ravened eyes like hungry lions.

4. Begging a guy to love you because he is rich: Any babe that begs me to love her has already been seen as an
incurable bed warmer by me. It is a huge turn-off!!!
Whether you do it through phone call, sms or face
to face, its still the same thing. Do you know how you appear when you do this? Like a dumb ass! Yea, a dumb lass Some would even go as far as kneeling down for you.

5. Bad English a.k.a (tianwww !): When some babes open their mouth to speak, you would be surprised! They
can't even differentiate past tense from present
tense or past-participle from past tense!
I once met a babe in an eatery, as the conversation went on, she had to tell me ''i didnt slept the day before yesterday, i didnt slept yesterday, my mum has been over labouring me at home, for three days now i have not slepted'' tianwwwww !
I had to look around on code if someone else heard that !!! Instantly, right
there, sitting with her, I was turned off.

6. Begging evry guy you come across for birthday gifts, ashebi accessories etc

7. women abeg help me fill up the seventh character, i don try jooooor

#BuhThatsNonOfMyBusiness !!!
Bros go back and typoedit your post. Lots of typos...

(1) (Reply)

The Love Connection ( TLC ) / Other Traits A Female Should Crave For Or Have Rather Than Beauty / Share Your Experience On Your First Kiss And Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.