Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? (6320 Views)

A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo / Kachikwu Unseated As OPEC President After 2 Days / If Saraki Resigns; Which Zone Will Produce The Next Senate President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by disumusa: 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
cocaineaddict:

See your mentality. So it doesn't bother you that the SE is the only zone yet to produce the CEO of Nigeria.
what of zik,ironsi
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by eleko1: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
lipsrsealed cheesy grin angry grin embarassed lipsrsealed shocked embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad shocked.mixed feeling*
mcvaeey:
South south will produce the next president after Buhari's two terms in office. God forbid that those from the red soil erosion infested of south east be given power. They'll divide Nigeria and even try to annex other people's land too. South south or South west. For the south east to rule the north should rule again. Nobody wants to have criminals as the number one citizen of Nigeria.
I give up lipsrsealed grin cheesy angry undecided cheesy
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by disumusa: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
xtrorse:

The people of Modakeke and Ife that have engaged themselves in wars, are they not Yorubas?
Who killed Bola Ige? Who snuffed the life out of Funso Williams?
Why are Yorubas so much engaged in wicked lies and propaganda to gain political advantage?

FYI, IGBOS DO NOT NEED THE PRESIDENCY AND CAN NEVER BEG FOR POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS TO SURVIVE! YOU CAN CHOOSE TO GO TO HELL WITH YOUR USELESS BRAGGING!

Try the next region...

Are you trying to be mischievous or what?

Yorubas have proven to be the acclaimed champion of treachery, backstabbing, tribalism, nepotism and propaganda! If you're still in doubt consult your god, Obafemi Awolowo.
forget your cordialities with yorubas ,
yoruba can not work with ibo, just like day and night.
We are geographicaly grouped, but difference in norm,value,ethics.culture,religion, thinking.
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by disumusa: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
xtrorse:

The people of Modakeke and Ife that have engaged themselves in wars, are they not Yorubas?
Who killed Bola Ige? Who snuffed the life out of Funso Williams?
Why are Yorubas so much engaged in wicked lies and propaganda to gain political advantage?

FYI, IGBOS DO NOT NEED THE PRESIDENCY AND CAN NEVER BEG FOR POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS TO SURVIVE! YOU CAN CHOOSE TO GO TO HELL WITH YOUR USELESS BRAGGING!

Try the next region...

Are you trying to be mischievous or what?

Yorubas have proven to be the acclaimed champion of treachery, backstabbing, tribalism, nepotism and propaganda! If you're still in doubt consult your god, Obafemi Awolowo.
We are geographically grouped, but difference in norm,value,ethics.culture,religion, thinking.
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by Ultimate300(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
1st you have to stipulate this in your heart, as long as nigeria is concerned, north we shall continue to rule, whatsoever will happen we must produce president or vice, the less we can manage is vice president plus senate president....

Let me answer this your Q,
1st you have to divide north into 3, north east, north central and north west, so now north west produce both 'yar adua and buhari, pmb from now to 2023,
North east 2023 to 2031,
North central 2031 to 2039, then we go find one yorubaman 4rm lagos and dash him to continue.
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
liar from kbbi state
U GO KOLO SHA
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by yorubatic: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
mcvaeey:
South south will produce the next president after Buhari's two terms in office. God forbid that those from the red soil erosion infested of south east be given power. They'll divide Nigeria and even try to annex other people's land too. South south or South west. For the south east to rule the north should rule again. Nobody wants to have criminals as the number one citizen of Nigeria.

Now dont you think we rather fight our Odu'a republic and leave the ibos with biafra? Do you hate odua republic? Since we all agree we hate ibos and don't want in the affair of Nigeria. ...I rather we let them and have peace. ..what do you think? Do you love odua republic?
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by disumusa: 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
chukwudi44:
Tinubu destroyed southern unity.the north would still rule this country for decades.If APC presents Osinbanjo.PDP would field a northerner and a SS/SE VP and that candidate would surely win as the north do not parties rather tribe.Of corse the SS/SE would get back at the SW for the 2015 betrayal.
did you realy know what they called unity. Ibo are the genesis of internet condemionation, they started all these mess.
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by kettykin: 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
disumusa:
We are geographicaly grouped, but difference in norm,value,ethics.culture,religion, thinking.

This is why yorubas ought to be at the forefront of Biafra must go campaign

3 Likes

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by disumusa: 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Where did you see anything like Southern unity ever in Nigerian history even before Tinubu was born

WHy did Zik support Balewa over Awolowo a Southerner

Why did East support Shagari over Awo in 1979

Why did East support Tofa over MKO in 1993

There is no southern unity anywhere
alex ekweme suport sagari presidency. To vice
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by Ultimate300(m): 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
cocaineaddict:

See your mentality. So it doesn't bother you that the SE is the only zone yet to produce the CEO of Nigeria.
what about north east? and north central? If they are all one, (include north west), how comes you have south south south west and south east,?
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by disumusa: 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
ckmayoca:

North I bet for pdp to counter apc sw candidate.
morth will not vote for pdp, forget
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by disumusa: 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
[quote author=disumusa post=37296209]north will not vote for pdp, forget.
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by disumusa: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
[quote author=disumusa post=37296209]north will not vote for pdp, forget. Buhari is just too popular
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by kolaaderin: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
ricsman:
Nigeria has come a long way. if she is to remain one then the SE deserved it.

don't think Biafra is a joke. to kill it, give them presidency

Yarn me something, i dont trust those boys with a dime not to talk of entrusting a whole nation on them, they will put the country for sale if we permit that now. i will suggest we make them a Vice in the next regime then they can learn how to lead without putting us for sale just for the greed of money. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by Duru1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Any son or daughter of Igbo land who hungers to be the president of the zoo called Nigeria should be summarily executed.
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by mcvaeey(m): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
yorubatic:

Now dont you think we rather fight our Odu'a republic and leave the ibos with biafra? Do you hate odua republic? Since we all agree we hate ibos and don't want in the affair of Nigeria. ...I rather we let them and have peace. ..what do you think? Do you love odua republic?
dude point of correction. I'm not Yoruba and I'm not interested in your damn Odua or whatever it is republic. I've been noticing you've been tormenting my thread with your odua gibberish. Respect yourself. I'm a proud Edo son and Niger Delta Republic is what I stand for.
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by farem: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
cocaineaddict:

I thought they used to say gej represented the GREATER EAST when reigning. How come they are not talking of another East
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by ayokellany: 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
raumdeuter:
After Buhari Northwest does 8yrs

He passes to Osinbajo SW for 8 yrs

Who pass to another person from North Central for 8 yrs, who pass to Oshiomole South South for 8yrs

Who now pass to North east for 8 yrs

Who now pass to South West again

And we continue like that

My guy you go wicked and heartless join.

Jesus ! You wan kill Biafra people finish completely ni o.

I beg make we no do am like that o.

My eye no fit take am.

That would be everlasting wailing, you self no go fit rest for your house oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooO.
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by hakanai(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
SW seems likely or NC or SS cool cool cool

SE is still hibernating and shouting biafra.When they do decide,if they are Nigerians.Only then can they be worthy to lead a great nation like Nigeria and her people. We are not Biafrans and it will be wrong to have Biafrans Lead us Abeg !!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by GentleToks(m): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
xtrorse:

Misery of a descendant of a fallen demon from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers, whining, weeping and wailing profusely on every available media with thick mucous dripping down their smelly noses as if their whole essence in life is being taken away from them! You aren't seen nothing yet...

If you are man enough first start by ceasing your drilling and milking of our oil wells and handover all oil wells you have criminally acquired over the years of impunity, then proceed to relieve all Igbo office holders of their jobs. It is time you generated your own revenues from your numerous evil forests!

What a harangue to come from one of the worthless and good-for-nothing living deads called Yeeboes!!!! Lmao!!!! 3rd class citizen!!!

One of the useless ingrates from the land of cursed and unrising sun; erosion bleeped up region.

We are still feeding your brothers and sisters in Odua Nation with our unlimited natural endowments which crude oil is 1% of.

You guys are the most unfortunate species on earth with limited resources that could hardly feed Imo state alone, over population to match up with Yorubas Nation but got bleeped up with land area less than Ogun state alone out of 6 states of Odua Nation, and this stupidity of your progenitors has resulted to you fools being available in every corners of Nigeria as 3rd class citizens.

In nutshell, your survival as a Nation depends on Niger-Delta; you guys would live the rest of your miserable lives at Niger-Delta mercy as a result of your no access to Ocean.

I m seriously dancing Etighi at your predicament. What unlucky animals!!! I can't wait to see you bunch of immigrants coming back to Odua Nation with your limited working visa to work as cooks, streets cleaners, gate man, drivers etc

1 Like

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
GentleToks:

What a harangue to come from one of the worthless and good-for-nothing living deads called Yeeboes!!!! Lmao!!!! 3rd class citizen!!!

One of the useless ingrates from the land of cursed and unrising sun; erosion bleeped up region.

We are still feeding your brothers and sisters in Odua Nation with our unlimited natural endowments which crude oil is 1% of.

You guys are the most unfortunate species on earth with limited resources that could hardly feed Imo state alone, over population to match up with Yorubas Nation but got bleeped up with land area less than Ogun state alone out of 6 states of Odua Nation, and this stupidity of your progenitors has resulted to you fools being available in every corners of Nigeria as 3rd class citizens.

In nutshell, your survival as a Nation depends on Niger-Delta; you guys would live the rest of your miserable lives at Niger-Delta mercy as a result of your no access to Ocean.

I m seriously dancing Etighi at your predicament. What unlucky animals!!! I can't wait to see you bunch of immigrants coming back to Odua Nation with your limited working visa to work as cooks, streets cleaners, gate man, drivers etc

Misery of a descendant of a fallen demon from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers, whining, weeping and wailing profusely on every available media just at the mere mention of Biaf... You aren't seen nothing yet...

Do you too claim to be from Lagos?
Go back to the evil forests of Oshogbo and Soka where your fathers MIGRATED from and leave Lagosians to manage their state. Bunch of greedy scallywags!
You can consider relocating to Ijebu-Ode where your fellow loud mouthed, dirty and uncivilized cretins reside. 

Why are you Yoruba migrants denying and avoiding your juju-infested ancestral land? Is it cursed, plagued or ravished by poverty and long suffering? When will you give your 'host' a break to catch their breath? You leeches are always the first to claim "LAGOS IS YORUBALAND". Find your way back to Soka Evil Forest!
Go back to your poverty ravished evil forests and stop being a leech to Lagos economy. Lagos is for Lagosians!

Kamoru, go and acquire some useful skills or learn a trade and stop lazing about doing 'agbero', so you don't continue to be a failure in life and a nuisance to the society!

Bunch of greedy, parasitic treasury looters and ingrates!

1 Like

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
mcvaeey:
dude point of correction. I'm not Yoruba and I'm not interested in your damn Odua or whatever it is republic. I've been noticing you've been tormenting my thread with your odua gibberish. Respect yourself. I'm a proud Edo son and Niger Delta Republic is what I stand for.

What's your ethnic nationality? Be bold to identify and be identified byyour ethnic nationality. There are some other ethnic groups in Edo State.

1 Like

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by GentleToks(m): 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
[quote author=GentleToks post=37297479]

You guys are the most unfortunate species on earth with limited resources that could hardly feed Imo state let alone 5 states in your barren region, over population to match up with Yorubas Nation but got bleeped up with land area less than Ogun state alone out of 6 states of Odua Nation, and this stupidity of your progenitors has resulted to you fools being available in every corners of Nigeria as 3rd class citizens.

I spit on Yeeboes at large.
]
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
GentleToks:

Misery of a descendant of a fallen demon from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers, whining, weeping and wailing profusely on every available media just at the mere mention of Biaf... You aren't seen nothing yet...

Go back to the evil forests of Oshogbo and Soka where your fathers MIGRATED from and leave Lagosians to manage their state. Bunch of greedy scallywags!
You can consider relocating to Ijebu-Ode where your fellow loud mouthed, dirty and uncivilized cretins reside. 

Why are you Yoruba migrants denying and avoiding your juju-infested ancestral land? Is it cursed, plagued or ravished by poverty and long suffering? When will you give your 'host' a break to catch their breath? You leeches are always the first to claim "LAGOS IS YORUBALAND". Find your way back to Soka Evil Forest!
Go back to your poverty ravished evil forests and stop being a leech to Lagos economy. Lagos is for Lagosians!

Kamoru, go and acquire some useful skills or learn a trade and stop lazing about doing 'agbero', so you don't continue to be a failure in life and a nuisance to the society!

I spit on the graves of your wretched grand-fathers who sowed the wicked seed of bitterness, hatred, treacheery, tribalism and nepotism into you bigots that have made you leeches to not appreciate the good in other people!

1 Like

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by GentleToks(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
xtrorse:

Igbos case is so pathetic that you worthless humans have now resulted to cheap propaganda of where Odua citizens come from within their country. How stupid can you be fools!!!!

It's like immigrants in UK telling an English guy to go back to Manchester. Pathetic!!!! Lmao @ your stupidity.

I really understand your situation, nothing like development in your entire region and now dying as a result of how far Odua nation has gone in terms of development.
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
GentleToks:

Igbos case is so pathetic that you worthless humans have now resulted to cheap propaganda of where Odua citizens come from within their country. How stupid can you be fools!!!!

It's like immigrants in UK telling an English guy to go back to Manchester. Pathetic!!!! Lmao @ your stupidity.

I really understand your situation, nothing like development in your entire region and now dying as a result of how far Odua nation has gone in terms of development.

Descendant of a fallen demon, it's really so pathetic that lots of you who are ashamed to be identified by their desolate villages in Soka and Oshogbo evil forests would come to Lagos to claim ownership!

Kamoru, go and acquire some useful skills or learn a trade and stop lazing about so you don't continue to be a failure in life and a nuisance to the society! 

Yorubas are indeed born liars and propagandists, who are programmed to hate by default; the evil traits passed to them by their treacherous forebears beginning with Awo. A tribe of bile-filled, hateful bigots.

Yoruba - the captain of the Scam Industry of Nigeria! 

1 Like

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by jemir000: 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
mcvaeey:

after which 2 terms? baba is leaving next year...issah Allah..

South south for presidency, South east for vice
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by raumdeuter: 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Duru1:
Any son or daughter of Igbo land who hungers to be the president of the zoo called Nigeria should be summarily executed.

WHat of Ojukwu who contested for Nigerian presidency twice. Would you exhume his body and give him the summary execution he deserves?
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by steveeeee5: 12:22am On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:

edo shut up!! "wanna be niger delta"

1 Like

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by mikolo80: 4:48am On Aug 25, 2015
cocaineaddict:

shebi dem say dem no want
na by force?
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by ckmayoca: 5:47am On Aug 25, 2015
disumusa:
morth will not vote for pdp, forget

Huh? No think am o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo / Court Admits 7 Exhibits Against Babachir, Rejects 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.