Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations (34980 Views)

Statutory Allocations For States From January To June 2017 / Ambode Cancels N844b Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge, Terminates concessionaire / Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by ibedun: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
Ok, this is no longer a due diligence matter.
This is personal. Governor Ambode, Haba!

Seconded! Ambode don fall my hand seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by ndcide(m): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
All of them na omila. Thieves!!!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by gidjah(m): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Do we truely hav honest men in Nigeria political circle today??,WHO SHALL ASCND THE HILL OF THE LORD,OR WHO SHALL STAY IN HIS HOLY PLACE??
Richie0974:
But I use to think Fashola was an honest man... Even if this is not true, its not possible for the three allegations made against him in a week to be false... Now that he's out of power he can no longer cover up his mess.... In another news...

Happy birthday to me.... wink

1 Like

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by masseratti: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
Everyone in the know,knows that Hakeem muri Okunola is Tinubu's protege not an ally of Fashola,Governors are guided by the advice of commissioners and perm sec.
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Appareil(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
[quote author=Amucha post=37287030]

GEJ is the cause, why did he appoint Fashola as the minister of ...and now APC that is known to parade honest men is making jest of PDP. what am I even saying? [/quote ]. DROP GEJ'S NAME PLEASE!!FOLLOW FOLLOW TALK.
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by hob(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
everybody just dey open dere yansh for public........mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by neocortex: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
Fesomu:
Fashola didn't publicize all the shitty things tinubu did..he dealth with everything in silence..I will love it if u can do the same mr ambode... cos in the end, u are all thieves

Hypocrite, but you are excited reading how PDP looted Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by mt77: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nobody is really clean. But they carry on like they are saints. And they mete out "justice" on other citizens without mercy when they erred.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Appareil(m): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
Amucha:

GEJ is the cause, why did he appoint Fashola as the minister of ...and now APC that is known to parade honest men is making jest of PDP. what am I even saying?
Please drop GEJ name.Follow follow talk.
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Kimoni: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
jaybee3:

So Ambode is doing Tinubu's billing by painting Messiah Fashola as a lil demon so as to block him from any potential consideration for power in the centre in PMB's ministerial configuration

I get that but Fashola sef fall hand sha cos everything still probably points to Jagaban Bogu.

The okunola dude is a known tinubu boy so why would he get his hand dangerously dirty in murky deals?

It's obvious Jagaban is out to get Fashola right, but if after how many months in office, all Ambode can see is some inflated "chicken change", then Fashola is either a saint or Ambode is very dumb.

But I don't even believe the accusations. I read Fashola's defence on the website saga, and the statement from the concessionaire's handling the Falomo shopping complex; Ambode quoted only the "expression of interest" fee and gave that out to the public as the total project cost just to blackmail him. Who does that I have stopped believing him henceforth. I hate people like that. They can't even find a real crime this man committed.

And I expect no change in Lagos in the next 4 years. No Jonathan puppet can make any impact in Lagos State.
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by kinematic(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
journerman:
Ambode, one day you will be an "ex", and unfortunately for you, you will be the last APC governor of lagos state and there would be no one to cover you and (Tinubu) one of the most corrupt politicians of Nigeria's democracy era! You have allowed tinubu to use you to pull a man down, Fashola may be corrupt but he at the same time opened our eyes to what good governance looked like.

Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by pBuhari(f): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
good one
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by isan(m): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
If fashola join pdp eheheheh Apc don finish for lagos be dat ooooo
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by GOFON(m): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Leave Fashola Alone!!! let him be. I stand to be corrected, i doubt if this new governor in Lagos will be able to equal Fashola's performance in the next 4 to 8 years. Let's wait and see!!!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by melzabull(f): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
Ok, this is no longer a due diligence matter.
This is personal. Governor Ambode, Haba!
Please keep quiet!

We are talking about a corrupt individual and you are talking about due diligence...due diligence kor due negligence ni mtchewww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by 989900: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Expose them all.

BTW, Fash was my favourite politician in the past 8 years. However, I would never support mismanagement of public funds and office of this magnitude.

Now, if Fash a supposedly 'cult hero' can have his hands this soiled, I wonder what the rest have been up to . . .

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Chiaka(f): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ambode been used by Tinubu to fight Fashola. Tinubu by far stole more than Fashola!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
melzabull:
Please keep quiet!

We are talking about a corrupt individual and you are talking about due diligence...due diligence kor due negligence ni mtchewww

I don't badger words with mad people.
So I wouldn't bother with you.

hob:
everybody just dey open dere yansh for public........mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

grin grin grin grin Fash don suffer

1 Like

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
Fashola's administration was one of the most secretive, hence,fraudulent.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by warrior01: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
kulikuli26:
The allegations seems endless. LASG should stop this media war and do the right thing if they believed Fashola corruptly enriched himself with our resources. Ambode should act responsibly for once by either stop this "media propaganda" or send a petition to EFCC to do the needful on Fashola. You can't continually show us the "wrongs" committed by a former public officer and refuse to do anything about it, yet you want to claim you are guided by constitution.

Please this advise should be reserved for PMB
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Ghost01(m): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
It's been almost 90 days since Ambode too over, besides the allegations against BRF, I've not read anything as per his achievements so far in the media. Let him kontinu, Agbaje lurks.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
There is a secret feud going on between fashola, ambode and tinubu. When fashola was the gov of lagos,ambode had worked as an accountant general under him.When Fashola traveled out of the country,ambode used to doled out millions of public fund to tinubu.When fashola arrived back to the country,he discovered it and gave ambode a dirty slap.He later booted him out.That is why ambode is paying him back by leaking his past shady dealings to the public.
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by ajebuter(f): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
This ambode with his calabash head sef!

He is taking his duty as 'Akpan' seriously and dancing to the tune of his master in bordillon.

Fashola is not a saint, yes, neither is Tinubu nor Ambode himself.

I felt the imapct of Fashola's governance in just three months of his administration but this ambode doesn't seem to have any agenda to move Lagos forward.

Whatever ambode does, he can never match the achievements of fashola and looking at the way things are going in Lagos state, PDP has a very good chance next time if they present credible and salable candidates because it is apparent that those who voted Ambode are already regreting their action.

Anyway, we siddon dey watch
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by thinkdip(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Fesomu:
Fashola didn't publicize all the shitty things tinubu did..he dealth with everything in silence..I will love it if u can do the same mr ambode... cos in the end, u are all thieves
the same way buhari is dealing with jonathan shitty things in silence abi? hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Alxmyr(m): 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
The female newscaster must be Maupe Ogun of Channels.
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by sdindan: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
With this PDP is winning Lagos in next election. Call me later and thank me
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
The more Ambode fight fashola, the more APC loses lagos
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Smooyis(m): 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
If anyone has done anything funny wit our Commonwealth such should be exposed . We cannot all sleep and put our heads in one direction. Everyone will face his or her own judgment one day.

This Is what we have been praying for in Nigeria. And now that it is happening in our own very eyes, some people are still complaining.

Even if the intention is vindictive, it is still good for we the masses.

Ambode should also know that one day his activities will be called to question.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by asha80(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Alxmyr:
The female newscaster must be Maupe Ogun of Channels.
why maupe?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Akon419(m): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
kulikuli26:
The allegations seems endless. LASG should stop this media war and do the right thing if they believed Fashola corruptly enriched himself with our resources. Ambode should act responsibly for once by either stop this "media propaganda" or send a petition to EFCC to do the needful on Fashola. You can't continually show us the "wrongs" committed by a former public officer and refuse to do anything about it, yet you want to claim you are guided by constitution.
bros if not media we wouldn't have known that fashola is a thief
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Rushdiesel: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ambode a puppet for Tinubu.. Stealing since ancient days has been a fad for politians at the helm of affairs. Fashola is a small thief compared to Tinubu. Abeg make una leave my guy baba fash jere..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Replies Tunji Abayomi: I Never Relied On Your Advice To Choose Buhari / Saraki Says Kayode Ogundamisi's Body Should Be Cremated Over Leaked Audio Clip / Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.