Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations (34989 Views)

Statutory Allocations For States From January To June 2017 / Ambode Cancels N844b Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge, Terminates concessionaire / Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by aresa: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
Kimoni:

It's obvious Jagaban is out to get Fashola right, but if after how many months in office, all Ambode can see is some inflated "chicken change", then Fashola is either a saint or Ambode is very dumb.

But I don't even believe the accusations. I read Fashola's defence on the website saga, and the statement from the concessionaire's handling the Falomo shopping complex; Ambode quoted only the "expression of interest" fee and gave that out to the public as the total project cost just to blackmail him. Who does that I have stopped believing him henceforth. I hate people like that. They can't even find a real crime this man committed.

And I expect no change in Lagos in the next 4 years. No Jonathan puppet can make any impact in Lagos State.

There's no crime, the cowards are deploying smear tacticts to destroy his image, but they are too stupid to figure out that they are destroying themselves and their own APC. I hope he's paying attention to the spanking and abuse he's getting on twitter.

The only winner here is PDP cos I'm sure the PDP is rolling tape as we speak..

1 Like

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by adaweezy(m): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
Kimoni:

It's obvious Jagaban is out to get Fashola right, but if after how many months in office, all Ambode can see is some inflated "chicken change", then Fashola is either a saint or Ambode is very dumb.

But I don't even believe the accusations. I read Fashola's defence on the website saga, and the statement from the concessionaire's handling the Falomo shopping complex; Ambode quoted only the "expression of interest" fee and gave that out to the public as the total project cost just to blackmail him. Who does that I have stopped believing him henceforth. I hate people like that. They can't even find a real crime this man committed.

And I expect no change in Lagos in the next 4 years. No Jonathan puppet can make any impact in Lagos State.
They did not quote the expression of interests fee as the total costs, no need to disgrace yourself here
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by aresa: 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
adaweezy:
They did not quote the expression of interests fee as the total costs, no need to disgrace yourself here

According to him, only N50million was paid by the concessionaire, Afriland Properties, for a 50-year lease of the property belonging to the government.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/ambode-revokes-falomo-shopping-centre-contract/

No, you stop disgracing yourself and learn how to read and comprehend.

They are cowards because all the rubbish they've been dishing out are lies and half truths..
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by stevecantrell: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Akon419:
bros if not media we wouldn't have known that fashola is a thief

That's the irony of being a thief, after stealing several billion over the years, its a paltry 78 million that takes you down.
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by tobiogunboye(m): 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yimu!
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by adaweezy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
aresa:

No, you stop disgracing yourself and learn how to read and comprehend.

They are cowards because all the rubbish they've been dishing out are lies and half truths..

keep calm
they will settle soon
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by hamaworld(m): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
BlackPeni5:

who's this monkey...is PDP in charge of Lagos?

I'm talking to human being
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by ibedun: 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ghost01:
It's been almost 90 days since Ambode too over, besides the allegations against BRF, I've not read anything as per his achievements so far in the media. Let him kontinu, Agbaje lurks.

Lai Lai
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by oklien1: 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ambode him self no be thief, sha be na him they help tinubu they collect the money when they come wan fine out, him come run travel out, now is back tinibu have to compaset him with gov,

He worked with tinubu, make him fine out howmany land him papa get for lagos
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by lastpage: 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
youngice:
Serves as a reminder that even our heroes are imperfect,
Our Yoruba brothers won't want to hear that the great Awo had his flaws
Our igbo brothers will rather die than admit that Ojukwu was anything less than perfect
Even the Hausa's will go Bonkers if any negative reference is made towards Sir Ahmadu bello
Well all men have flaws

While l agree with you that we all have flaws, l beg to say that "looting Public funds/property" is NOT A FLAW!

A flaw is just an imperfection that happens unconsciously and uncontrollably, manifesting once in a while.... exp: Anger

To steal public funds and loot the treasury takes careful planning, deception and manipulation of so many facets of life.
It is CRIMINALITY.

"IF TRUE" ..........That Muri Okunola needs to be jailed ASAP!

First, he misinformed and deceived his Governor that the lands were free even when he knew it was C-of-Oed to another Govt body
Secondly, he diverted and stole some of the land, without the knowledge of his Governor

I can imagine who were the "Big Men" that prevailed that he be retained as of Youths Ministry? The Likes of Rev "Tinubu" Kukah of the infamous Peace Committee, right?

As for Fashola,l am really disappointed in him this time around, for soiling his image in this manner.

Appropriating public property for yourself and your cronies is not expected of him at this stage of his life.
Lagosians will wilfully let you have free plots of land, for your "meritorious service" to the State of Lagos in the last 8years but it must be done "above board".

You fall my hand this time and you have put "food" on the table of the #WailingWailers, those children of ANGER, HATE and FRUSTRATION!

Take responsibility and do the right thing NOW. Fashola needs to apologize to Lagosians.

Lastpage!

NB: I have said "if true" simply because l have also noticed of recent how those children of hate, Anger and frustration have been "commissioned" by their Otuoke thief to use false information,propaganda and lies to smear the image of their perceived enemies in the opposing party so thier wailings have to be taken with a pinch of salt, pending hard evidence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by lastpage: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
jaybee3:

So Ambode is doing Tinubu's billing by painting Messiah Fashola as a lil demon so as to block him from any potential consideration for power in the centre in PMB's ministerial configuration

I get that but Fashola sef fall hand sha cos everything still probably points to Jagaban Bogu.

The okunola dude is a known tinubu boy so why would he get his hand dangerously dirty in murky deals?

Thank you jare, fashola really fall hand this time, he is smarter than this, by one mile!

But somebody should warn Jagaban o, he needs to soft pedal or he will fly without wings, as we say.
A tree does not make a forest and "A General is only a General, as long as his troops rally behind him
undecided wink wink

Lastpage!
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by azzima(m): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
youngice:
Serves as a reminder that even our heroes are imperfect,
Our Yoruba brothers won't want to hear that the great Awo had his flaws
Our igbo brothers will rather die than admit that Ojukwu was anything less than perfect
Even the Hausa's will go Bonkers if any negative reference is made towards Sir Ahmadu bello
Well all men have flaws
funny thing though,as much as Yorubas love Fashola, they ain't really defending him. And even though the evidences are scanty, Yorubas won't defend him just based on sentiments. ....they use their heads!
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by precious1967(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
hmmm.... yoruba ronu o. adie nje ifun ara won.
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by lebete3000: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Fesomu:
Fashola didn't publicize all the shitty things tinubu did..he dealth with everything in silence..I will love it if u can do the same mr ambode... cos in the end, u are all thieves

grin see finishing.
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by alexdan1881: 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
No matter the blackmailing. Fashola is still da BEST
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by blackprowler: 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
1. All Nigerians are thieves/rogues. (Almost all really, not all)

2. I thought Fashola was the greatest lawyer in human history. How come he signed away stuff that had been signed to someone else legally before?

NIGERIA IS A JOKE!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by gbaskipro: 12:17am On Aug 25, 2015
hamaworld:
PDP PROPAGANDA!!

FASHOLA: MINISTER OF JUSTICE & THE ATTORNEY GENERAL TO THE FEDERATKON,

WAILING WAILers, LEAVE THIS MAN ALONE

Mumu! can't you read? See this one ooo
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by stevecantrell: 1:15am On Aug 25, 2015
blackprowler:
1. All Nigerians are thieves/rogues. (Almost all really, not all)

2. I thought Fashola was the greatest lawyer in human history. How come he signed away stuff that had been signed to someone else legally before?

NIGERIA IS A JOKE!

That sums it up !

1 Like

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 25, 2015
Ambode should be well verse to understand that all this cancel cancel thing he is doing is political instability.... lack of continuity in policy direction may drive local and foreign investors away. or force this guys to include repatriation(100%) clause in their dealings... he should thread carefully... I believe he has a competent economic think tanks that will help out.
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by nigerianvenom(m): 6:36am On Aug 25, 2015
dapsin999:
whats happening in Lagos? APC

1 Like

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by precious1967(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2015
Ambode should ask Asiwaju Tinubu what Obanikoro turned Lagos State into because of misunderstanding in the party then. governor pls thread it softly.
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by mkoabiola: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2015
No saint in politics

1 Like

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by dre11(m): 7:31am On Aug 26, 2015
Happiness87:
Thieves chasing thieves hahahahahha

let the drama continue

cc: aresa, fulanimafia, shachris, gbawe2, 989900, dre11, demdem, after1, sweetlemon,

Your oga that you are defending is a bigger thief and fraud that these people

He that would say stealing isn't corruption and we all know how he depleted our resources that NOI have to go and borrow money from creditors just to pay workers salaries.....

Have you heard this government going borrowing just to pay salary and with oil prices as low as ever @ $40 per barrel

1 Like

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by after1: 7:33am On Aug 26, 2015
Happiness87:
Thieves chasing thieves hahahahahha

let the drama continue

cc: aresa, fulanimafia, shachris, gbawe2, 989900, dre11, demdem, after1, sweetlemon,

How can I help you? grin grin
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Happiness87(f): 7:36am On Aug 26, 2015
dre11:

Your oga that you are defending is a bigger thief and fraud that these people

He that would say stealing isn't corruption and we all know how he depleted our resources that NOI have to go and borrow money from creditors just to pay workers salaries.....

Have you heard this government going borrowing just to pay salary and with oil prices as low as ever @ $40 per barrel
hahaha, when did you see me defend a corrupt politician, am against the hypocrisy of APC, so enjoy the share of your loots
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by dre11(m): 7:45am On Aug 26, 2015
Happiness87:
hahaha, when did you see me defend a corrupt politician, am against the hypocrisy of APC, so enjoy the share of your loots

There isn't hypocrisy here....

If Ambode have anything against fashola or anybody.... Let him call EFCC and ICPC to investigate and charge him to court.
I have zero tolerance for any corrupt individuals who has stole our common wealth for their selfish interest

All what he is doing is political jamboree
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Happiness87(f): 7:47am On Aug 26, 2015
dre11:

There isn't hypocrisy here....

If Ambode have anything against fashola or anybody.... Let him call EFCC and ICPC to investigate and charge him to court.
I have zero tolerance for any corrupt individuals who has stole our common wealth for their selfish interest

All what he is doing is political jamboree
political jamboree like Buhari, hahaha

na you talk am o o
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by dre11(m): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2015
Happiness87:
political jamboree like Buhari, hahaha

na you talk am o o

Keep playing with words

Am sure you know that EFCC are doing their investigation on any case PMB talks about.

It's only oshiomole that is on his own with whatever he says
And if those cases aren't proven why is your Lord GEJ sending emissary to PMB
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Happiness87(f): 10:04am On Aug 26, 2015
dre11:

Keep playing with words

Am sure you know that EFCC are doing their investigation on any case PMB talks about.

It's only oshiomole that is on his own with whatever he says
And if those cases aren't proven why is your Lord GEJ sending emissary to PMB
osho baba is doing what tinubu is asking him to do, complimenting liability Mohammed,

gej does not need any emissary stop allowing media to masturbate your brain.

Gej was in Aso rock before Bishop kukah went, kukah has stated many times that Gej never asked them to speak on hia behave.

it living on lies, while Nigerians are getting wiser

apc and hypocrisy are brothers
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 26, 2015
azzima:
funny thing though,as much as Yorubas love Fashola, they ain't really defending him. And even though the evidences are scanty, Yorubas won't defend him just based on sentiments. ....they use their heads!

Millions of Yoruba people r presently defending Fashola now both online n offline. They ain't using their head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patrol Vehicles And Motorcycles To Be Commissioned In Lagos( Pix) / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him / Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.