Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations (34988 Views)

Statutory Allocations For States From January To June 2017 / Ambode Cancels N844b Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge, Terminates concessionaire / Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by juliusjulius: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by ajepako(f): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
moscobabs:
wink wink wink wink

Aye nse gbogbo won

Otoo oro!

Epe lo nja won!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by MistaHumble(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
Eyah.... Me I need land allocation oo

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by ammyluv2002(f): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
kennygee:
Issokay.

Nemesis catching up with Tinubu and Fashola.
You think someone isn't behind all these? My dear, pls wake up

1 Like

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by abworld6deep(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
Really don't know what APC is driving @. Now embracing diversion within this critical time. Let see how far this can take them to.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by journerman(m): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ambode, one day you will be an "ex", and unfortunately for you, you will be the last APC governor of lagos state and there would be no one to cover you and (Tinubu) one of the most corrupt politicians of Nigeria's democracy era! You have allowed tinubu to use you to pull a man down, Fashola may be corrupt but he at the same time opened our eyes to what good governance looked like.

14 Likes

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by kulikuli26: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
The allegations seems endless. LASG should stop this media war and do the right thing if they believed Fashola corruptly enriched himself with our resources. Ambode should act responsibly for once by either stop this "media propaganda" or send a petition to EFCC to do the needful on Fashola. You can't continually show us the "wrongs" committed by a former public officer and refuse to do anything about it, yet you want to claim you are guided by constitution.

8 Likes

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by ijustdey: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
this is a carryover beaf BTW Fashola and Ambode

and am having a feeling it's has to do with elections things where Ambode isn't the man fashola choose but was prevailed by power forces to adopt him

if Ambode feels fashola has done something wrong.... he should call the EFCC and charge him to court than all this bricking we are hearing on pages of newspaper

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Oolushi: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ambode is working!!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Tundedavies: 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
I don't y Tinibu is after Fashola. After both of u are thief

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
If fasola of all people is not a saint we all assume he is, Nigeria as a nation is in a big trouble!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
"Confusion shall take over their camp and they will set out against themselves" says the Lord of host
This is just the beginning

#following #watchingin3D

14 Likes

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by RexTramadol1: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
That's my Governor

Finish him! grin grin grin

And pretend to him like

All is Well!

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by davidque007(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
All these allegations coming up close to the time where we all expect fashola to have a major appointment in this new government. Obviously Tinubu has not forgotten his feud with fashola and is now using Ambode his loyalist to dig up increminating deals and issues to discredit him. We are watching to see how thing turn up

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by delezac(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
In everything, always remember that where you are is just for a time...It applies to the 'prober' and the 'probed'...

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by mikeapollo: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Arrogance does not pay, not matter the position you hold.
The problem with Fashola was his arrogance, talking as if he is above everything and everybody.
Look at the way he handled the Doctors strike, LASU fee hike, imposition of tolls on Lekki expressway, demolition of of Makoko etc.

Despite whatever anybody may say against Tinubu, it is a fact that he was more humble and humane than Fashola whilst in office.

If a governor could open his mouth to say that settlers/members of the public who are not comfortable with his policies are free to relocate from the state, then it tells you how arrogant and insensitive he was

15 Likes

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by fkaz(m): 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
TheImp:
Tinubu is out for Fashole grin a thief chasing a thief.

I believe fashola has bite off more than he can chew, if the allegation that fashola accuse bola tinubu as domineering and join anti femi gbajabiamila as speaker is true, then he should face the consequence. Because he(fashola) benefited from tinubu domineering/godfatherism for good 12 year.

Don't outshine your master when he is still in the game.

Fashola might have talk too much during his last trip with PRESIDENT BUHARI to germany and TINUBU get to knw.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by GudluckIBB(m): 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
EgusiSoup:
.how did Ambode win the dullard in the appointment?

First to Comment undecided

CLICK LIKE IF BUHARI IS A DULLARD?

you are just a fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by walozanga(m): 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
Fesomu:
Fashola didn't publicize all the shitty things tinubu did..he dealth with everything in silence..I will love it if u can do the same mr ambode... cos in the end, u are all thieves

SHAME ON U, " LEADERS OF TOMORROW "

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Jlow2: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
dis fat head has done nothin in lagos since may only 2 discredit fashola,lagos state is going backwards gradually.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Kimoni: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
All this small small millions Fashola is stealing, he must be a saint truly. Ambode, thank you for letting me know you can never compare Fashola to Ibori.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Dee60: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nigerians are a problem to ourselves.

Why are all our leaders so reckless with public funds and public properties?

Like Fashola, like AMbode - Anyone with skeletons should be exposed! There is so much poverty in the land. People die in hospitals just because they dont have N1000 for registration. Public schools are in squalor.. And governors spend half of their time sharing multi-million naira properties to themselves.

Only for people to accept that as norm?

Shame.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by caprini1: 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
I hope this guys remembers that Lagos is a mini country inside Nigeria,heating up the polity will never go down well with anybody...yes,they've been stealing,but working at the same time.We all know how politicians are,but in Lagos,its different.New governments,continues where the former stops in developments,enough of this fightings abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Guk: 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
The sweet thing about all of this is that Tinubu brought Hakeem Muri Okunola into govt. Kept him there therough Fashola's 8 years & the gentleman don vex Tinubu now.

Ambode must realise 1 simple fact; Lagosians expect performance from him as we wonder what he will do when there is no more to pin on Fashola!

He should also realise that a large % of votes went to him cos of Fashola's "perceived" performance. Once he demystifies that "perceived" performance, he automatically loses the votes & this will begin to manifest during local govt elections (if ever held)

8 Likes

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Earthkumy(m): 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hahahha ya wa don gas

1 Like

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by jaybee3(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Kimoni:
All this small small millions Fashola is stealing, he must be a saint truly. Ambode, thank you for letting me know you can never compare Fashola to Ibori.

Goes to show ain't no saint in Naija political sphere

Besides, i'm pretty sure that's why he was against domesticating the FOI ish

Which way Nigeria?

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by EgusiSoup: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
GudluckIBB:

I am just a fool

*pours hot Egusi Soup on his face**
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by BlackPeni5: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
hamaworld:
PDP PROPAGANDA!!

FASHOLA: MINISTER OF JUSTICE & THE ATTORNEY GENERAL TO THE FEDERATKON,

WAILING WAILers, LEAVE THIS MAN ALONE

who's this monkey...is PDP in charge of Lagos?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by SergeAlain: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
I see!!! How come the same logic does not apply for GEJ and his cohorts??

Fesomu:
Fashola didn't publicize all the shitty things tinubu did..he dealth with everything in silence..I will love it if u can do the same mr ambode... cos in the end, u are all thieves

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Kimoni: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
jaybee3:

Goes to show ain't no saint in Naija political sphere

Besides, i'm pretty sure that's why he was against domesticating the FOI ish

Which way Nigeria?

Lol...If only Ambode was not acting out a known script, I would have believed him. But as it is, the joke is on him...

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Passingshit(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Tinubu's hand is there
Re: Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
Fesomu:

Just listen to yourself

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patrol Vehicles And Motorcycles To Be Commissioned In Lagos( Pix) / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him / Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.