Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. (64134 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar / See What Bishop Oyedepo Says On His Retirement After Adeboye Stepped Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by dinachi(m): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mimiflourish:

Do you think it's Gods plan for a woman to continue to suffer in the hands of her spouse and his family indefinitely to a point where she becomes suicidal or apparently going crazy?
Do you think that's Gods plan for her-- his precious daughter whom he bought with a price?
Does that kind of marriage model the Union of Christ and the church( his bride)?

It's unfortunate that we Christians twist the scriptures to suit our personal gain at the expense of others,in the last days people will be lovers on themselves-- Christ will never treat us bad! He layed his life for us befor we even knew him- this amazing love is Christ is the reason we all have hope and an eternal future with him!

The scriputures should never be used to support bad behaviour.

Never do to anyone what you will not like be done to you.-love your neighbour( wife ) as yourself!
Submit to your husband in obedience to Gods word and enjoy heaven on earth in your marriage or suffer!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by demarc001: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
freecocoa:
You shouldn't do that with her picture, she has a right to live her life, it's not nice, you should remove the picture.

Is that so? Am doing her a favour by making it more public, if you follow comments, u will see many people have viewed her profile. If she didn't want it public she won't publish it in the first place
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
lastnogood:

My God told me to embrace wisdom, he told be to test the spirit!

6 Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you. 7 Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding. Proverbs 4:6-7

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world 1 John 4:1

Prevention is far better than cure my guy, I'd rather prevent being wedlock to a incompetent man, than pray and waste precious time for doing far better things to cure the failing marriage.

I think it would be stupid for anyone to impose that you should marry someone just because he has a p3nis.
Sameway any guy would be an idiot for marrying any female just because.

You should certainly choose who you marry well as it is not an easy decision.
One thing for sure is that after marriage, you are required to submit to the leadership of that man.

We have "marriages" in obodo-oyinbo where the man is always submitting to his wife.
The result is a spineless husband, a more stressed woman, and an impending divorce.
This is what happens when people try to go against natural laws.

I don't know, it's like feminists think God was messing around when he made that explicit statement that they are to submit to their husbands.
He knows your frame and knows what you were built to withstand. It is why no matter how "strong" a woman claims to be, she will always want a man that is stronger. The equal thing cannot work, not because men don't allow it, but because YOU (your true self free of feminist propaganda and BS) also won't allow it.

Women need to find themselves and find their feminity. As of right now, that shiit is far too entangled in all this feminist propaganda nonsense.
That is why women are far too stressed today than they should. They have forgotten how to relate with men.

Look at the internet sef. Everywhere you see articles "How to impress her" "How to make her smile" gba gbo. But you will not see many media bombardments on "how to treat your man right" etc. It's just not a hot selling topic. In fact, that article will be attacked by swarms of feminists to devalue it and tag it as "chauvinistic"...a word they use to devalue anything that calls them to respect their men.

You must be very careful what filth you allow into you. Remember, Wide is the road that leads to destruction.
A man can survive much better without this love thing than a woman. It is in his makeup to do so.
The same way it is in the makeup of a woman to survive much better than a man without this s3x thing.

Push comes to shove, boiling it down to the core bare minimum..... a man will always have options to get his own need met, but not so you woman. Anyone can buy sex (which in the end is all a man needs to hold himself)...but y'all can't buy love.
So it's not a battle women can ever win.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
freecocoa:
Oh! Well, a God who reasons in that manner is not so smart(again no offence to anyone)after all, supposing those are even his words, if he exists, don you think he would be above the pettiness portrayed in the bible?.

Christ didn't die for me because I was no where near being in existence as at the time we were told he died, so how could he have died for me?

If there's a God out there and loves us all as equals, he wouldn't want to bestow such nonsense on women.

So you too are an atheist?
Good to know.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by ramalot(m): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
dinachi:

Stop spreading your foolish pride here! You would do better leading a free the tips parade. Continue to have your foolish pride and die of HBP and stroke due to disobedience to Gods word.

Lol , take your empty Boko Haram threats elsewhere.

You need to throw off those stone age beliefs you hold onto and enter the 21st century , we are suppose to progress not regress.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by pickabeau1: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
kmcutez:

Confident people are strong and they are balanced in every facet of their life. They know when to be submissive and when to be assertive, so they are both submissive and assertive, that is what makes them strong and confident and balanced.

I neither fear being submissive nor being assertive. I know when to be submissive and I know when to be assertive. My submissiveness has conditions and is not unconditional.

I will not be submissive to a cheat, a liar, a wife beater or someone that does not love or respect me etc. If that makes me a coward that is fine with me.

Is it not better to leave the marriage rather than all these brouhaha for ones emotional stability?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by dinachi(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
frosbel2:

Lol , take your empty Boko Haram threats elsewhere.

You need to throw off those stone age beliefs you hold onto and enter the 21st century , we are suppose to progress not regress.

Submitting to your husband in obedience to Gods word is stone age but fighting him is 21st century. Continue in your foolish pride!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Mimiflourish(f): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
dinachi:
Submit to your husband in obedience to Gods word and enjoy heaven on earth in your marriage or suffer!

What then can you say of a woman who has submitted to a point that she became a doormat in obedience to the word of God. Yet she's not appreciated and her submission was taken for granted and used to maltreat her to the extent that psychotherapists got involved as she was apparently going insane due to all soughts of mind games and manipulation?

Tell me, is this Gods intention for any of his daughters in marriage?

Some men will cherish a submissive and selfless woman but others will not!

Men should treat their wives the way Jesus treats/ would treat the church.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
pickabeau1:

Is it not better to leave the marriage rather than all these brouhaha for ones emotional stability?

Definitely. I cannot even stay in such a marriage. What is the point?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by pickabeau1: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
kmcutez:

Definitely. I cannot even stay in such a marriage. What is the point?

Good

I was wondering why all the debate on submission when you assert you will not submit to someone who you deem unworthy of your submission....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by dinachi(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mimiflourish:

What then can you say of a woman who has submitted to a point that she became a doormat in obedience to the word of God. Yet she's not appreciated and her submission was taken for granted and used to maltreat her to the extent that psychotherapists got involved as she was apparently going insane due to all soughts of mind games and manipulation?

Tell me, is this Gods intention for any of his daughters in marriage?

Some men will cherish a submissive and selfless woman but others will not!

Men should treat their wives the way Jesus treats/ would treat the church.
That woman is a daughter of Zion for obeying God...the man who tramples on her for obeying the Bible will get what is coming to him after here. My point is why allow another person to make you offend God? What of men who inspite of their love for their wives still get treated horribly? Do you advice such men to stop loving their wives against scripture?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by cococandy(f): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
dinachi:

That woman is a daughter of Zion for obeying God...the man who tramples on her for obeying the Bible will get what is coming to him after here. My point is why allow another person to make you offend God? What of men who inspite of their love for their wives still get treated horribly? Do you advice such men to stop loving their wives against scripture?

Now we are talking. smiley

Are you saying you advice a man to keep loving his wife like Christ loved the church and honor her in all things as the bible commanded even if she's bad mannered, treats him like crap, disrespects him any chance she gets or unrepentantly cheats on him?

Yes or no.

No long answer please.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by dinachi(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
ramalot:

I think you're intentionally dodging the assertion.

AGAIN, since you say the bible declared all free, is it now safe to say the previous portions of endorsement of slavery are null and void?

If so, isn't it safe to infer from your logic (or lack thereof), that certain portions of the bible are to be discarded/ignored?

If no portion of the bible is invalid, then how do you reconcile that with the overriding effect you've ascribed to Gal 3:28 and Col 3:11 above?
No portion of scripture is invalid. Christ have declared all free in him but some were still holding on to the past. God does not forcefully convert people to his will. There are bad examples and good examples to learn from in the scriptures. Some for edification,some for reproving, yet others for instruction.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Nicepoker(m): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
kestolove95:
Rubbish...wat abt d men dat can stick dia prick to one toto?
pathetic response from u
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by cococandy(f): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dinachi we are still waiting for your response .
smiley

Dinachi. Dinachi!......still no response? grin

It's on women's side that you suddenly become a pastor and start preaching bible that you don't practice all over the forum.
Mtchew.

You can't even deny your hypocrisy.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by ramalot(m): 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
smiley
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
dinachi:

Submitting to your husband in obedience to Gods word is stone age but fighting him is 21st century. Continue in your foolish pride!

What does submit mean ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Amhappy(f): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
In heaven there is no marriage. The passage of the Bible in discussion is an advice from brother Paul not a word directly from the Lord Jesus Christ. It is not a law but nevertheless is beneficial for edification. Submission and love In marriage should be balanced to avoid abuse. However women are the life of the family and this world,any day we join men to misbehave,the world will die.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by dinachi(m): 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
cococandy:
Dinachi we are still waiting for your response .
smiley

Dinachi. Dinachi!......still no response? grin

It's on women's side that you suddenly become a pastor and start preaching bible that you don't practice all over the forum.
Mtchew.

You can't even deny your hypocrisy.
Don't get too excited. A genuine Christian woman who submits to the husband is not capable of those vices you just mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by cococandy(f): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
dinachi:

Don't get too excited. A genuine Christian woman who submits to the husband is not capable of those vices you just mentioned.

yes or no?
Yes or no?

You think a Christian shouldn't let anyone make him to her sin so a wife should be submissive even if the man disrespects her, treats her badly and acts with impunity towards their marriage.

Your thesis is that she should just follow God's word and submit yet when the table is turned, you remember that such things are only possible when one's partner is a true Christian.

Well using your answer to answer you back, a true Christian man will always HONOR his wife.
You know what honor means.
A position of esteem.
Placed on a pedestal. No disrespect or belittling.

If the wife's position in the home is that of a glorified house-girl who's to be seen and not heard , the man isn't a true Christian and shouldn't be submitted to.

If a man can't love and honor a woman who behaves in the ways I described because she's not being a true Christian, a woman can't also submit to a disrespectful man because he's not being a true Christain.

It takes two to tango.

The ones like oyedepo who lock their wives in the car with mad people endangering her life and ignoring her when she's having a miscarriage because he considers his meal more important than her wellbeing shouldn't even open their mouths to talk of submission.

The shameless hypocrisy is nauseating. He should go study his bible well well before telling people how to run their marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by dinachi(m): 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
cococandy:

yes or no?
Yes or no?

You think a Christian shouldn't let anyone make him to her sin so a wife should be submissive even if the man disrespects her, treats her badly and acts with impunity towards their marriage.

Your thesis is that she should just follow God's word and submit yet when the table is turned, you remember that such things are only possible when one's partner is a true Christian.

Well using your answer to answer you back, a true Christian man will always HONOR his wife.
You know what honor means.
A position of esteem.
Placed on a pedestal. No disrespect or belittling.

If the wife's position in the home is that of a glorified house-girl who's to be seen and not heard , the man isn't a true Christian and shouldn't be submitted to.

If a man can't love and honor a woman who behaves in the ways I described because she's not being a true Christian, a woman can't also submit to a disrespectful man because he's not being a true Christain.

It takes two to tango.

The ones like oyedepo who lock their wives in the car with mad people endangering her life and ignoring her when she's having a miscarriage because he considers his meal more important than her wellbeing shouldn't even open their mouths to talk of submission.

The shameless hypocrisy is nauseating. He should go study his bible well well before telling people how to run their marriage.
So you are a better role model than Bishop Oyedepo who has been married to his wife for more than thirty years? This is exactly what is called foolish pride!
Apart from commenting on Nairaland what else have been your contribution to humanity. Bishop Oyedepo ministries spans several countries with outstanding miracles. Some of you women challenging the Bible have serious mental issues.
The other one freecocoa made a blasphemous statement that she is smarter than God and I just realized that she was a reprobated woman who has lost her way.
Only a perishing soul challenges the authority of the Bible. And some of you even has the audacity to denigrate Men of God. Bishop Oyedepo left his wife in a car with a mad person and endangered her life by your calculation because all you see is your carnal mind is that she is endangered. But she sees herself protected by God. Every feminist challenges the Bible because God clearly made the man the head of the home but the spirit of rebellion and pride will block the eyes of those that perish from see it.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by bezimo(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bishop has over 33 years success in his marriage and is still counting, Some myopic minds here think that the scriptures can be broken and that they know more than God who created the institutions of marriage and gave the instructions for marriage to work and Gods servant, Bishop Oyedepo who is very enlightened on the subject matter following his experience over the years in counselling troubled marriages and couples.

Gods word said Husband love your wife and wife submit to your husband. Shikena!!! but Its seems some women know better and wont submit yet expects the marriage to work. Maybe in another world because the scriptures cannot be broken. Any argument that tries to refute Gods principle for marriage to work is baseless and trash.

If you wont submit to any man, then remain single and unmarried afterall its not by force to marry neither is it a sin, but the Bible can NEVER be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Bibol(f): 12:09am On Aug 26, 2015
I still don't get why people here are arguing over what is totally clear. Dinachi and co, your point is that women should submit to their husbands whether they treat them right or not, isn't it? Good! Cococandy, your point is also that men should love their wives even as Christ loved the church.

From what I see in the scriptures, love conquers all things and can endure any form of insult and ridicule for it is the greatest commandment. Men have a very serious and great responsibility to love their wives. This to me seems more stricter than the popular submission talk because if a man is to truly love unconditionally, he will correct in love and still keep loving even when his wife or children are not exactly behaving the way he wants. Remember the scriptures also says that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us.

If we will infer from this passage, it means a man should love his wife whether she is perfect or not, and a woman should submit to her husband with all his imperfections

Both commandments on love and submission are mutually exclusive, and it is expected that a man should love his wife no matter what she does and even be ready to lay down his life for his wife if need be just as Christ loved and died for us AND a woman should submit to her husband no matter what he does. A Christian marriage is different from the world's kind of marriage. That's the scripture, no addition, no subtraction! (Hosea the prophet experienced this first hand when he was asked by God to marry a prostitute, God was trying to teach him what unconditional love really is) Now will God ask us to do something he thinks we aren't capable of handling? Never!

@ Dinachi, I'm not judging you as I am also an imperfect creature but going by all you have typed here, can you boldly show your comments to an unbeliever you are trying to win to Christ and tell him to follow your footsteps and write the way you do? Bible says let no corrupt word come out of your mouth. At some point in this Christian journey, we all need correction. You are being too abusive and you know in your heart that is totally unchristian-like. Don't take this personal, it's just the way it is.

If we claim we are Christians, there's no need heaping abusive words on each other, the unbelievers will just keep laughing at us when they read our comments here and they go ahead and say "See them, church folks, very confused lot!" There are more civil ways to have a decent conversation without exchanging words. Even if people say terrible things about you or don't agree on your point, the ideal thing as a "born- again" is to behave like Jesus, ignore the abuse and make your point decently.

*Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven*

The bible is clear on all issues of life, the only problem is humans that try to twist scriptures to suit their selfish needs. No one likes to be corrected and we all love to point accusing fingers at the other person just to prove our innocence.

P.S : Any Christian that wants to get married should diligently study the books of Songs of Solomon and Hosea. It prepared my heart when I was getting ready for marriage and I learnt a lot from them even more than the marriage books I bought

Enough said!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by bukatyne(f): 7:26am On Aug 26, 2015
dinachi:

So you are a better role model than Bishop Oyedepo who has been married to his wife for more than thirty years? This is exactly what is called foolish pride!
Apart from commenting on Nairaland what else have been your contribution to humanity. Bishop Oyedepo ministries spans several countries with outstanding miracles. Some of you women challenging the Bible have serious mental issues.
The other one freecocoa made a blasphemous statement that she is smarter than God and I just realized that she was a reprobated woman who has lost her way.
Only a perishing soul challenges the authority of the Bible. And some of you even has the audacity to denigrate Men of God. Bishop Oyedepo left his wife in a car with a mad person and endangered her life by your calculation because all you see is your carnal mind is that she is endangered. But she sees herself protected by God. Every feminist challenges the Bible because God clearly made the man the head of the home but the spirit of rebellion and pride will block the eyes of those that perish from see it.

Just answer Cococandy's question.

We agree a woman should submit irrespective of whatever the husband does...

Now I ask: should a Christian man love his wife irrespective of What she does?

A yes or no will do.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by dinachi(m): 7:33am On Aug 26, 2015
bukatyne:

We agree a woman should submit irrespective of whatever the husband does...
It is settled then.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by bukatyne(f): 7:47am On Aug 26, 2015
dinachi:

It is settled then.

What is settled?

Answer me.... should .a man love his wife irrespective of What she does?

I dare you to answer me or your Bible knowledge no reach that one?

I am waiting cheesy

Cc: cococandy

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Billygee2u: 7:53am On Aug 26, 2015
kestolove95:
Rubbish...wat abt d men dat can stick dia prick to one toto?
funky harlot, your picture says it not me ooo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by dinachi(m): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2015
bukatyne:

What is settled?

Answer me.... should .a man love his wife irrespective of What she does?

I dare you to answer me or your Bible knowledge no reach that one?

I am waiting cheesy

Cc: cococandy

Have a nice day and remember to submit to your handsome husband today. It attracts divine blessings!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by dinachi(m): 7:55am On Aug 26, 2015
Bibol:
I still don't get why people here are arguing over what is totally clear. Dinachi and co, your point is that women should submit to their husbands whether they treat them right or not, isn't it? Good! Cococandy, your point is also that men should love their wives even as Christ loved the church.

From what I see in the scriptures, love conquers all things and can endure any form of insult and ridicule for it is the greatest commandment. Men have a very serious and great responsibility to love their wives. This to me seems more stricter than the popular submission talk because if a man is to truly love unconditionally, he will correct in love and still keep loving even when his wife or children are not exactly behaving the way he wants. Remember the scriptures also says that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us.

If we will infer from this passage, it means a man should love his wife whether she is perfect or not, and a woman should submit to her husband with all his imperfections

Both commandments on love and submission are mutually exclusive, and it is expected that a man should love his wife no matter what she does and even be ready to lay down his life for his wife if need be just as Christ loved and died for us AND a woman should submit to her husband no matter what he does. A Christian marriage is different from the world's kind of marriage. That's the scripture, no addition, no subtraction! (Hosea the prophet experienced this first hand when he was asked by God to marry a prostitute, God was trying to teach him what unconditional love really is) Now will God ask us to do something he thinks we aren't capable of handling? Never!

@ Dinachi, I'm not judging you as I am also an imperfect creature but going by all you have typed here, can you boldly show your comments to an unbeliever you are trying to win to Christ and tell him to follow your footsteps and write the way you do? Bible says let no corrupt word come out of your mouth. At some point in this Christian journey, we all need correction. You are being too abusive and you know in your heart that is totally unchristian-like. Don't take this personal, it's just the way it is.

If we claim we are Christians, there's no need heaping abusive words on each other, the unbelievers will just keep laughing at us when they read our comments here and they go ahead and say "See them, church folks, very confused lot!" There are more civil ways to have a decent conversation without exchanging words. Even if people say terrible things about you or don't agree on your point, the ideal thing as a "born- again" is to behave like Jesus, ignore the abuse and make your point decently.

*Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven*

The bible is clear on all issues of life, the only problem is humans that try to twist scriptures to suit their selfish needs. No one likes to be corrected and we all love to point accusing fingers at the other person just to prove our innocence.

P.S : Any Christian that wants to get married should diligently study the books of Songs of Solomon and Hosea. It prepared my heart when I was getting ready for marriage and I learnt a lot from them even more than the marriage books I bought

Enough said!
Long epistle but it is well, I have heard you. Remember to submit to your husband today and enjoy divine blessings. Have a nice day.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by bukatyne(f): 7:59am On Aug 26, 2015
dinachi:

Have a nice day and remember to submit to your handsome husband today. It attracts divine blessings!

Hahahahhahahabbaha

Of course, you cannot answer because it would expose your hypocrisy and blow all your posts out of water.

Fortunately, I am not just finding that out today grin

Of course, I submit to my handsome husband who loves me so much and yes our home is blest.

And tell your Oyedepo (if he said so) to teach from the Bible and not his village Proverbs. If a woman is not submissive, it is duty of her Christian husband to love her and pray for her Till she changes.

Hypocrite Dinachi aka HD

Now thank me for the new name and have a nice day too.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by babygirlfl: 8:08am On Aug 26, 2015
bukatyne:

Hahahahhahahabbaha

Of course, you cannot answer because it would expose your hypocrisy and blow all your posts out of water.

Fortunately, I am not just finding that out today grin

Of course, I submit to my handsome husband who loves me so much and yes our home is blest.

And tell your Oyedepo (if he said so) to teach from the Bible and not his village Proverbs. If a woman is not submissive, it is duty of her Christian husband to love her and pray for her Till she changes.

Hypocrite Dinachi aka HD

Now thank me for the new name and have a nice day too.

I have said it many times that when people tell the couple to pray, endure and all that. They are only telling the woman and not the man. In Nigerian when they say marriage is sacrifice, compromise, tolerating each other, they actually mean women should sacrifice, compromise and tolerate the mans excesses. Simple turning their logic around works wonders. Thanks cococandy for the tip.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

To Tithe Or Not To Tithe: The Whole Truth From The Bible. / Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account / Photo: See The Warning To Ladies Displayed At Entrance Of CLAM Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.