Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. (64135 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar / See What Bishop Oyedepo Says On His Retirement After Adeboye Stepped Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by bitingcool: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Rich4god:
I been wan reply you, but as I see ur dp, I just gv up...

Had to go check out the dp. You're one o a kind. Smartest reply ever. You don't reply someone with that kind dp. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by basille(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nice logic, always blame it on the women and references the bible when asked for authenticity.

A true and wise Man of god.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by skylove1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Na so by Brother
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by judedwriter(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
If you see a single woman that has a good job, drives a posh car, there are good chances she is feminist. Was listening to a successful single lady in her 30's and she emphasised that no man can treat her anyhow or talk to her anyhow because of her status. No wonder when they eventually marry they pull down their marriages by standing shoulder to shoulder with their men? The marriage institution is about to collapse ayakata!

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lols, no tackle me o. Am just pointing it out that even if married men face their wives, others who are not will patronize. I don't do prostitutes. Doesn't make them less human anyway smiley
Midehi:

must unmarried men and widowers patronize them hun?

so you thats unmarried, you among those that boost their career right?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Ikiriye(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
He's right! God bless him for saying the truth. Women are the problem we have today as in we just no wan agree.

We are so heady & annoying. You don't rub shoulders with a man all in the name of civilisation #Trash

A woman ought to be submissive to her hubby without conditions

May you live longer my sister,the truth is always bitter.stay blessed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Ilekeh(f): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
I've stopped respecting MOG and I don't see that changing soon.
He's one of the reasons why marriages don''t last.
When two people discuss their marriage with another biased being, such as MOG, instead of working it out between the two of them, divorce happens.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by justinc(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
is funny but not funny women are just something else this days, no money no love is now the oder of the day,before women will always wish to be mothers but now they want to live life's first before settling down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by viktor01(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
[b][/b]
Rich4god:

Na pason she be? her english just dey like her face

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by ngdemocracy: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
psucc:
In the beginning, God created . . .
God created the heavens and the earth and everything therein in 5days and on the sixth day, He made man in His own image. God rested on the 7th day being the Sabbath.

But upon the creation of woman, neither God, man nor other creations rested.
Guy, u wicked o...u wan make my ribs crack finish?

I no fit laff abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by charlesbailey(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
True talk... Women of nowadays find it hard to be submissive. they now believe they don't a man bossing over them, since they can make more money than them and take care of their kids. Our generation is doomed.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Men want submissive wives, when they are not worth it. I should turn to a slave course I want my marriage to work or what? Man be submissive and I'll be submissive. I can't play the fool in a union we both agreed on. Sorry Bishop men are the problem not women

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by hola106(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dey won't agree dat s y I kept low to my self
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Cadamlk: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Truth raised to power infinity

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by ekefre4(m): 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
subterfuge:
more than Ten million (10 million) PROSTITUTES (ASHEWO'S) EXIST IN LAGOS STATE ALONE.
THESE WOMEN CAN SLEEP WITH 20 TO 30 DIFFERENT MEN EVERYDAY.
THEY DISTRACT SOME MEN FROM THEIR WIVES
grin ;Dhu do d census?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by sladimeji(m): 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
I think its men's perseverance that is not much

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by kilokeys(m): 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Funke akindele is 38

Thats enough for the wise

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by gabicon: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
It takes two stones to strike a fire, marriages are not made in heaven they are made on earth and it takes hard work to make marriages work. Yes both parties are involved in making a marriage work but the woman has a bigger responsibility because she is the home maker/builder, a man can finance a hope but he is not a home builder. The sooner we accept this reality the better for our society.

Secondly two wrongs don't make a right, because a husband or wife do no take responsibility for their action does not give the other party the right to misbehaviour.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
ilobasama:
Lols, no tackle me o. Am just pointing it out that even if married men face their wives, others who are not will patronize. I don't do prostitutes. Doesn't make them less human anyway smiley
hehehehehe..i hear you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by freecocoa(f): 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
judedwriter:
If you see a single woman that has a good job, drives a posh car, there are good chances she is feminist. Was listening to a successful single lady in her 30's and she emphasised that no man can treat her anyhow or talk to her anyhow because of her status. No wonder when they eventually marry they pull down their marriages by standing shoulder to shoulder with their men? The marriage institution is about to collapse ayakata!
Is is right to treat someone anyhow to start with?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by popcykaylah(m): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Rubbish...wat abt d men dat can stick dia prick to one toto?
jeez you are raw...I like it though
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Ikiriye(m): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ilekeh:
I've stopped respecting MOG and I don't see that changing soon.
He's one of the reasons why marriages don''t last.
When two people discuss their marriage with another biased being, such as MOG, instead of working it out between the two of them, divorce happens.
It is not compulsory for you to believe them but the truth has to be told.there biblical principles to marriage,if you follow them your marriage won't suffer electric shock.I don't know what sect you belong to hence your believe.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Cadamlk: 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Oyind17:
Men want submissive wives, when they are not worth it. I should turn to a slave course I want my marriage to work or what? Man be submissive and I'll be submissive. I can't play the fool in a union we both agreed on. Sorry Bishop men are the problem not women
You obviously dont sound you know what marriage is all about
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by ylaa(f): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
PAPA, AS MUCH AS I LOVE AND RESPECT YOU, I DISAGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE. MEN ATTITUDE NKO?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
Cadamlk:
You obviously dont sound you know what marriage is all about

Lolzz, I know more than you dear. marriage is not slavery

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by awoyam1: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
And your greediness and avarice for opulence is failing Christ. So Mr remove the log in your eyes before remove the peg in your brother's eyes!

Do you know him personally to make such a conclusion or your statement is based from hearsay. You are guilty of judging another man without facts thereby also standing the risk of failing Christ.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Ikiriye(m): 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
basille:
Nice logic, always blame it on the women and references the bible when asked for authenticity.

A true and wise Man of god.
If you like don't build your own on a solid ground and blame men of God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by ammyluv2002(f): 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
freecocoa:
And you are woman, alright.
Yes! So?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Adaeze003(f): 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
psucc:
In the beginning, God created . . .
God created the heavens and the earth and everything therein in 5days and on the sixth day, He made man in His own image. God rested on the 7th day being the Sabbath.

But upon the creation of woman, neither God, man nor other creations rested.

Is this a joke or you're just naive?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

yea...you very right but i still maintain my first comment.

Commenting is free of course.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Cadamlk: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Rich4god:
lol,that explains it
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Ikiriye(m): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
Oyind17:

Lolzz, I know more than you dear. marriage is not slavery

That is why you must marry from same faith and sect.you play deaf to the rule hence you will be disqualified.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

To Tithe Or Not To Tithe: The Whole Truth From The Bible. / Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account / Photo: See The Warning To Ladies Displayed At Entrance Of CLAM Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.